Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's everyone doing now?
The draft is over the players have been picked the... "discussion" (lol) over who will be picked is over. What is everyone doing now?

I'm sitting my my truck waiting to give an estimate and watching Tulane vs Tulsa 2020. (Dont give away the ending) I didn't watch much Cameron Sample pre-draft so now I get to dive back into the tapes and some notes on guys like D'Ante Smith, Trey Hill, Jackson Carman, Joseph Ossai, Tyler Shelvin.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm already looking at the way too early mock '22 drafts.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 01:55 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm sitting my my truck waiting to give an estimate and watching Tulane vs Tulsa 2020. (Dont give away the ending) 

If that's the game I think it is then enjoy the ending.  It's a doosie.
Reply/Quote
Grading students papers. BTW, Charles Leno age 29, starting LT released by bears today
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Arguing with fans IRL about the players they picked. It’s unreal

Also, I watching tape on some of the guys I don’t know enough about and starting to feel newest and more about why They felt higher on Carman than mist other teams.

He’s going to be the real reason why tge draft either succeeds or fails, because everyone here will pay attention to the guys taken after 38 and some of the guys after 46.

Hope it’s right.
Reply/Quote
I'm moving on Saturday, so a bunch of people coming in and out of my new house over the next few days (painters, cable/internet installation, washer/dryer delivery, cleaners, locksmiths) while packing up my current house.

It's going to be a rough week.
Reply/Quote
Just the usual. . .

Bringing sexy back.
Reply/Quote
Working away; today has been super busy, with some light nothings, here and there (now is a light nothing lol).

It's supposed to FINALLY not rain this weekend (after the last 3 have been filled with rainy days), north of Toronto, so after my windows get tinted on Saturday, I will probably vacuum my entire interior and give the dash a nice deep-clean as well. End of the month is oil change, air filters getting replaced and new pads and rotors. With the addition of my new stickers (just a couple), my new roof racks and my new emblems, my car will be completely done (aside from head gasket next year) for the next 3 years or so, with regards to any major maintenance or additions, be it cosmetic or otherwise.

So yeah, I'm doing car stuff now Big Grin That and gardening; planted my tomatoes (indoors) 2 weekends ago and they've all come through; biggest is now at about 4 inches tall.

Exciting times! Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Calling anyone who thinks we should draft someone other than Kayvon Thibodeaux with our first pick next year stupid.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 04:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Calling anyone who thinks we should draft someone other than Kayvon Thibodeaux with our first pick next year stupid.

Hopefully we won't be in a position to draft him. I believe he's a top 10 lock.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
I'm already looking into potential 2022 draft prospects because there really isn't anything else to do until training camp.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 04:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Calling anyone who thinks we should draft someone other than Kayvon Thibodeaux with our first pick next year stupid.

First I've heard of him.  Just looked up a CBSsports article on him.  As said above, hopefully we won't be in a position to take him.  If he lives up to the hype, he'll be a top 5 pick in the draft.  In the highest draft spot that does not want a QB.
Reply/Quote
I just finished a real good piece of lemon short cake. I'm now looking forward to the schedule release next week. I look forward to that as much - if not more than - the draft itself. Let's me know when I'll be going to PBS this coming fall. Hopefully, not on a Monday night.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
wondering how people paid millions can opt out of practice.....
Reply/Quote

That guy is 2022's "generational" talent.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Rubbing my sudden headache caused by one of my field techs causing an issue and not telling me.
Reply/Quote

I’m working on our slogan for next year.

“Blow for Thibodeaux”
Reply/Quote
Waiting to leave work.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Standing on a bridge sayin' "Do it you coward...".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 06:09 PM)jason Wrote: Standing on a bridge sayin' "Do it you coward...".

step away from the ledge
Reply/Quote