Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the worst thing you did as a kid?
(01-14-2017, 03:23 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I actually only ever got caught for one thing my entire high school time. And that was the putting a lunch table on top of another.

No joke. I got suspended for it.

My mom let me listen to the voicemail he left saying "Your son put others in danger" and things like that.

I was suspended for playing strip poker in the library. Among other things. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 12:29 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I was suspended for playing strip poker in the library. Among other things. 

With his guy friends.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 12:26 PM)Beaker Wrote: With his guy friends.

Imaginary. 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 09:27 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: In high school I just didn't care.

After school I put clear jello mix into two of the men's room toilets and let them sit over night. They had to have plumbers come in and take apart the pipes and toilets. Bathroom was closed for 2 or 3 weeks. They had no cameras over there so never got caught.

During ROTC, I stayed after for it only to find out it got cancelled. We were supposed to have some kind of breakfast thing even though it was after school. My buddy was a senior and wanted to do a prank. So we took the butter and went to the gym and buttered the floors before the basketball game. There was a solid 3 hours before the game. We did a lot of the court, but not all of it. When they came running out, some players slipped and the refs checked the field and called it "overly waxed". They postponed the game and they didn't play that game at home.

Used white out on locker combos so no one could see their numbers.

Put a cherry bomb in the back of a toilet. It blew up. Gym teacher assumed it was me but never got in trouble for it.

My one friend found a shoe, pooped in it, and threw it over a balcony where all the theater costumes were. Took them almost a year to find it.

Tried to go "cave exploring" in the ceiling once because a vent was open. As I was getting pushed up into it, a security guard came by and pulled me into the office. I got in trouble....not for going into the ceiling. But because I put a lunch table on top of another lunch table. No joke. I got suspended my last day of high school for it.

That is just epic. LOL Reminds me of the time I orchestrated a deal where a bunch of us bought those "milk carton" containers of BBs for the cross town rivalry game.  When the first bucket was scored, we had the cartons opened up all of the way, and we slung the BBs all over the floor.  I got ejected and weeks of detention over that one....funny thing was, I got ejected the year before too for a rather obnoxious chant we got started.  Those games were a blast.  There were BBs in our gym for the rest of my time at High School...lol.

(01-12-2017, 11:37 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Haha !!

Ok... that prompts me to share a couple of money related ones.

A few of us were 19-20, went to the roughest bar, and place a quarter on the floor within the main path to the bathroom.
If someone bent over to pick it up, we'd yell "Hey that's my quarter ! I put it there because I think it looks fantastic there. Leave it alone !".
Amazingly, the worst we ever got was the finger.
Although, one night, the toughest SOB just sneered at us because he knew what we'd been up to.
My buddy was hammered and wasn't happy with that level of attention, so he tripped the guy on his way back to the pool tables.
My buddy couldn't fight well and he sure wouldn't be able to perform much more than that trip, but the monster he tripped wanted to go.
I stood up and said "I know you didn't touch my quarter, but if you're insisting on beating my drunken buddy's ass, I'm going to have to take his spot".
The cat is like "Ok, you want some of this ?"
I'm like "Not particularly, but you can't have him.......However..... I'm willing to let you have my quarter and call it even.".
Hilarity ensues and I never get so much as a ****-eyed look in that place, again.

Other thing with money....
I used to be a bouncer.
All the bouncers went out to breakfast, after the night.
If a waitress acted like a pain in the ass, we'd leave coins as a tip drenched in syrup and napkins smashed down on top.
Pure gentlemen, we were.
ThumbsUp  

I worked in a liquor store in college.  We used to glue quarters to the floor at closing the night before and laugh at drunk ***** trying to pick them up the next night.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote