Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the worst thing you did as a kid?
i shot a man in Reno just to watch him dye.

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2017, 03:10 PM)Stewy Wrote: When I was a teenager they installed a sewer system in our part of the county.  Previously it was all septic/wells.  The company building the system destroyed roads and lawns, and as kids we didn't under stand right of ways and stuff so it seriously pissed us off.  My friends and I tortured that company at night.

Dropped cement blocks on a laser guide which was down a manhole....

Stuck potatoes down the exhaust of huge end loaders and disconnected hydraulics

Worst thing we did was this however......they were building a pumping plant.  It had a water meter down a manhole.  They had all kinds of construction equipment around like sand, cement, cinder blocks etc.  The water meter in the manhole was entirely under water......Well we read the instructions on the cement, carefully mixed it with the sand......stirred it up and left.  It was a holiday weekend so it had 3 days to set.  3 days later they had to remove the whole thing and replace it.  After that they hired night time security to patrol the entire area until construction was finished.  Luckily we knew the guy patroling our local area, so we were in no danger of being caught, but we stopped with the worst stuff anyway.  That last one kinda made us feel a bit guilty.

Used potatoes because:

[Image: il_570xN.761887158_s2ja.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 03:21 AM)Benton Wrote: i shot a man in Reno just to watch him dye.

Mellow

Holy shit dude! That's the kind of shit that will get you stuck in Folsom Prison!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 03:21 AM)Benton Wrote: i shot a man in Reno just to watch him dye.

Mellow
[Image: th?id=OIP.M4e5b92623db8a87e25d0a3b3596aa...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 12:09 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: th?id=OIP.M4e5b92623db8a87e25d0a3b3596aa...=300&h=300]
Exactly what I was thinking...lol
Reply/Quote
I dont think anything too bad. Normal stuff like almost burning the house down, stuff like that.

my brother and I were pretty rough. He and a friend tied me up and used me as a dart board, so I chased him with a hammer. He ran over me with a 3-wheeler, so I flattened his tires. Normal stuff.

when I was 13 or so my brother and a couple of our friends went out one Halloween. We piled a bunch of hay bails on this country road that went over an interstate and hung a scarecrow over the overpass, then set the hay on fire. Stopped traffic on the interstate for an hour or so.
Reply/Quote
I colored outside of the lines. Twice.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2017, 03:10 PM)Stewy Wrote: When I was a teenager they installed a sewer system in our part of the county.  Previously it was all septic/wells.  The company building the system destroyed roads and lawns, and as kids we didn't under stand right of ways and stuff so it seriously pissed us off.  My friends and I tortured that company at night.

Dropped cement blocks on a laser guide which was down a manhole....

Stuck potatoes down the exhaust of huge end loaders and disconnected hydraulics

Worst thing we did was this however......they were building a pumping plant.  It had a water meter down a manhole.  They had all kinds of construction equipment around like sand, cement, cinder blocks etc.  The water meter in the manhole was entirely under water......Well we read the instructions on the cement, carefully mixed it with the sand......stirred it up and left.  It was a holiday weekend so it had 3 days to set.  3 days later they had to remove the whole thing and replace it.  After that they hired night time security to patrol the entire area until construction was finished.  Luckily we knew the guy patroling our local area, so we were in no danger of being caught, but we stopped with the worst stuff anyway.  That last one kinda made us feel a bit guilty.

Damn man, that was a buncha work you boys ****** up!  Those pipe lasers are expensive as hell, not mention all the other mayhem.  I was a foreman on an underground utilities for a few years, I would have stroked out when I showed up to that shit in the mornings....you guys would have given me a heart attack! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Did plenty. Got caught for some. Got away with a lot more.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
In high school I just didn't care.

After school I put clear jello mix into two of the men's room toilets and let them sit over night. They had to have plumbers come in and take apart the pipes and toilets. Bathroom was closed for 2 or 3 weeks. They had no cameras over there so never got caught.

During ROTC, I stayed after for it only to find out it got cancelled. We were supposed to have some kind of breakfast thing even though it was after school. My buddy was a senior and wanted to do a prank. So we took the butter and went to the gym and buttered the floors before the basketball game. There was a solid 3 hours before the game. We did a lot of the court, but not all of it. When they came running out, some players slipped and the refs checked the field and called it "overly waxed". They postponed the game and they didn't play that game at home.

Used white out on locker combos so no one could see their numbers.

Put a cherry bomb in the back of a toilet. It blew up. Gym teacher assumed it was me but never got in trouble for it.

My one friend found a shoe, pooped in it, and threw it over a balcony where all the theater costumes were. Took them almost a year to find it.

Tried to go "cave exploring" in the ceiling once because a vent was open. As I was getting pushed up into it, a security guard came by and pulled me into the office. I got in trouble....not for going into the ceiling. But because I put a lunch table on top of another lunch table. No joke. I got suspended my last day of high school for it.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 06:55 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I colored outside of the lines. Twice.

Damn man, that's hardcore!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2017, 01:18 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Damn man, that's hardcore!

Well, like I tell my daughter's potential suitors, "Prison wasn't bad.  I'd do it again."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 05:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: Damn man, that was a buncha work you boys ***** up!  Those pipe lasers are expensive as hell, not mention all the other mayhem.  I was a foreman on an underground utilities for a few years, I would have stroked out when I showed up to that shit in the mornings....you guys would have given me a heart attack! LMAO

I know.  Like i said, i feel kinda bad about it now, and we didn't understand right of ways and eminent domain, etc.  All we saw were our roads and yards getting F'd up constantly. 

But like I said it did amuse us when the guy they hired as security to keep the place safe from us was the guy we went to when we wanted an adult to go buy us some whiskey.  We gave good tips.  lol
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 09:27 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: In high school I just didn't care.

After school I put clear jello mix into two of the men's room toilets and let them sit over night. They had to have plumbers come in and take apart the pipes and toilets. Bathroom was closed for 2 or 3 weeks. They had no cameras over there so never got caught.

During ROTC, I stayed after for it only to find out it got cancelled. We were supposed to have some kind of breakfast thing even though it was after school. My buddy was a senior and wanted to do a prank. So we took the butter and went to the gym and buttered the floors before the basketball game. There was a solid 3 hours before the game. We did a lot of the court, but not all of it. When they came running out, some players slipped and the refs checked the field and called it "overly waxed". They postponed the game and they didn't play that game at home.

Used white out on locker combos so no one could see their numbers.

Put a cherry bomb in the back of a toilet. It blew up. Gym teacher assumed it was me but never got in trouble for it.

My one friend found a shoe, pooped in it, and threw it over a balcony where all the theater costumes were. Took them almost a year to find it.

Tried to go "cave exploring" in the ceiling once because a vent was open. As I was getting pushed up into it, a security guard came by and pulled me into the office. I got in trouble....not for going into the ceiling. But because I put a lunch table on top of another lunch table. No joke. I got suspended my last day of high school for it.

My Dad's first cousin was the HS Principal.....I had to be a good boy.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2017, 07:08 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, like I tell my daughter's potential suitors, "Prison wasn't bad.  I'd do it again."
I've got a few buddies that were in prison.
They said it wasn't bad, just have to mind your business and run with a group.

Me.... I've only been in a couple county lock-ups.
That was cake.
Reply/Quote
We used to throw pumpkins out of the school bus windows at peoples mailboxs.

We also used to get laser pointers, hide on a hill next to a street, and laser people in the eyes while they drove by. There were multiple instances where people would slam on the breaks, turn around, and chase us up the hill. Never got caught though.

There was also one instance in grade school (8th grade) where one of my friends pooped his pants at a party on a Saturday. That Monday at school we smeared brownies all over the front of his locker and wrote "crap" and "shit" in brown marker all over his locker. We proceeded to call him "crap" the rest of the day. He finally got tired of it and there was a huge brawl over it.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
if they haven't figured out it was me yet I'm not about to tell lol...
Reply/Quote
we used to play a game we called the "Purse Trick".  Back in the day of my little small town, we had two bars right across Main street from each other.  well, on Saturday nights one of us would steal one of our mom's old purses, tie some fishing string to it, drop it in the middle of the road and in between the main street buildings we would sit and wait till the old drunks left the bar.  when they saw the purse in the middle of the road, they would walk over to it, bend over and just as they were reaching for it we would yank the purse away with the fishing string.  OH MY GOD, did they get pissed!  Then we would scatter.  I had one guy chase me for 4-5 blocks before I found a good hiding place in the city park.  Some would chase us in their cars.  Most would chase us on foot for a block or so then get tired and yell obscenities at us. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2017, 02:01 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: we used to play a game we called the "Purse Trick".  Back in the day of my little small town, we had two bars right across Main street from each other.  well, on Saturday nights one of us would steal one of our mom's old purses, tie some fishing string to it, drop it in the middle of the road and in between the main street buildings we would sit and wait till the old drunks left the bar.  when they saw the purse in the middle of the road, they would walk over to it, bend over and just as they were reaching for it we would yank the purse away with the fishing string.  OH MY GOD, did they get pissed!  Then we would scatter.  I had one guy chase me for 4-5 blocks before I found a good hiding place in the city park.  Some would chase us in their cars.  Most would chase us on foot for a block or so then get tired and yell obscenities at us. 

Haha !!

Ok... that prompts me to share a couple of money related ones.

A few of us were 19-20, went to the roughest bar, and place a quarter on the floor within the main path to the bathroom.
If someone bent over to pick it up, we'd yell "Hey that's my quarter ! I put it there because I think it looks fantastic there. Leave it alone !".
Amazingly, the worst we ever got was the finger.
Although, one night, the toughest SOB just sneered at us because he knew what we'd been up to.
My buddy was hammered and wasn't happy with that level of attention, so he tripped the guy on his way back to the pool tables.
My buddy couldn't fight well and he sure wouldn't be able to perform much more than that trip, but the monster he tripped wanted to go.
I stood up and said "I know you didn't touch my quarter, but if you're insisting on beating my drunken buddy's ass, I'm going to have to take his spot".
The cat is like "Ok, you want some of this ?"
I'm like "Not particularly, but you can't have him.......However..... I'm willing to let you have my quarter and call it even.".
Hilarity ensues and I never get so much as a ****-eyed look in that place, again.

Other thing with money....
I used to be a bouncer.
All the bouncers went out to breakfast, after the night.
If a waitress acted like a pain in the ass, we'd leave coins as a tip drenched in syrup and napkins smashed down on top.
Pure gentlemen, we were.
ThumbsUp  
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2017, 08:36 AM)Stewy Wrote: My Dad's first cousin was the HS Principal.....I had to be a good boy.

I actually only ever got caught for one thing my entire high school time. And that was the putting a lunch table on top of another.

No joke. I got suspended for it.

My mom let me listen to the voicemail he left saying "Your son put others in danger" and things like that.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote