41 to 50
51 to 60
61 to 70
70+
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your age group?
An anonymous poll. Just wondering what our demographic looks like.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Just turned 50. Next year, I'm old. I SAID NEXT YEAR DAMNIT!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
38 years of awesome.
Reply/Quote
53 with the health of a 75 year old man.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2017, 06:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just turned 50. Next year, I'm old. I SAID NEXT YEAR DAMNIT!

In dog years you're like 100.   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2017, 07:15 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: In dog years you're like 100.   Hilarious

Try 350! Rant

Reply/Quote
I'm 48. Though most days, I don't look it, act like it, or even feel like it. Oh, but on the days my physical injuries act up...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
will be 29 next month
Reply/Quote
Going by my username you might think I haven't even been born yet.
I know I'm not the oldest user on this forum, but for now I'M NUMBER ONE!  YEY!
Before you decide to make fun of us old ***** just remember that you have two choices about aging.
Get old or DIE! No other options exist at this point. 
When someone tells you they're not getting older THEY'RE LYING .. If you're not aging there's a really good chance you're dead.
Oh yeah, I'm 58 years young. I'm not getting older. I'm getting better.. Did I mention something about liars?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2017, 06:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just turned 50. Next year, I'm old. I SAID NEXT YEAR DAMNIT!

Just think! You now qualify for your AARP membership! What could be better than getting all that wonderful junk mail trying to sell you insurance? That's almost as exciting as unwrapping a brand new package of 1000 sheets per roll of Family Dollar toilet paper, but not quite.  
And by the way, to quote Mr Wipple, "DON'T SQUEEZE THE CHARMIN!"

You know you're old when half the people on the forum have no clue who Mr Whipple was.. And now the $59,000,000,000 question,  What was the name of Mr Whipple's sidekick stockboy? Answer: Jimmy. 
That's a little bit of knowledge that will take you far in life. 

I noticed that at the bottom of the poll above we have the option to vote. So far the 51's to 60'a are winning which means we'll get to rule over all you young whippersnappers with our collective iron fists.. Be scared. Be VERY scared!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
I turn 40 next week.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2017, 10:34 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I turn 40 next week.

Damn, 40 and still rooting for the Hawkeyes?  I've got cousins in Iowa, and they all root for Nebraska or Ohio St.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2017, 09:20 PM)grampahol Wrote: Just think! You now qualify for your AARP membership! What could be better than getting all that wonderful junk mail trying to sell you insurance? That's almost as exciting as unwrapping a brand new package of 1000 sheets per roll of Family Dollar toilet paper, but not quite.  

You know you're old when half the people on the forum have no clue who Mr Whipple was.. And now the $59,000,000,000 question,  What was the name of Mr Whipple's sidekick stockboy? Answer: Jimmy. 

I noticed that at the bottom of the poll above we have the option to vote. So far the 51's to 60'a are winning which means we'll get to rule over all you young whippersnappers with our collective iron fists.. Be scared. Be VERY scared!

LOL, I started getting AARP mail when I turned 40. Not sure why, maybe they knew something I didn't?  Nervous

And your right. I have a mindful of useless knowledge I constantly spew or answer trivia questions that make peoples heads snap when its history related. Like I said, nothing important, just useless fuggin shit! Kinda like the Mr. Wipple thing. LOL. Thank you for that tidbit, didnt know his name was Jimmy.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2017, 09:20 PM)grampahol Wrote: Just think! You now qualify for your AARP membership! What could be better than getting all that wonderful junk mail trying to sell you insurance? That's almost as exciting as unwrapping a brand new package of 1000 sheets per roll of Family Dollar toilet paper, but not quite.  

I never realized until I got old how much combat was involved in getting in line at the Country Buffet before 3 so that you can be in bed by 7.

I also never realized how much skill it takes to drive 20 miles under the speed limit.... in the left hand lane. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I'm almost as old as the bengals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
64 with recent health challenges to overcome.
Reply/Quote
Youngest thus far at 24.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2017, 11:04 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I never realized until I got old how much combat was involved in getting in line at the Country Buffet before 3 so that you can be in bed by 7.

I also never realized how much skill it takes to drive 20 miles under the speed limit.... in the left hand lane. Ninja

I'll race you to the handicapped parking space!

Reply/Quote
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote