Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Look for "Fake Roughing The Passer" on the Bengals.
(01-27-2023, 03:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So nice to see that these stupid narratives are still alive and well. Mellow

Maybe the NFL rigged our message board in a way that makes us talk about them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why I don't trust Goodell:

1. The bottomline is always his bottomline. Everything he does defaults to that.
2. He intentionally tried to screw the Bengals post -commotio cordis with his playoff scenario
3. His middle name is Stokoe

From a site on what a name means about your personality, here's what it said about "Stokoe" : " It is clear as day that you love money and that this relationship is two-sided! Thus you attract each other. Where the money goes you go and vice versa! "

I will root passionately for the Bengals but I will never trust this scoundrel, Goodell.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 04:08 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Why I don't trust Goodell:

1. He's a Republican

Keep that shit OFF these forums!
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 04:44 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Keep that shit OFF these forums!

I edited it so it wouldn't be as offensive to you. I appreciate your input.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 09:04 PM)TheFan Wrote: Oh, we're already to that point in the week where we have to resort to the "Refs/NFL are out to screw the Bengsls" threads? 

Time flies

Haha.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 06:48 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I edited it so it wouldn't be as offensive to you. I appreciate your input.

It's still political, and this is NOT the place for politics!
We are all BENGALS FANS here, political affiliation is IRRELEVANT!
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 09:11 PM)Housh Wrote: ngl I do not see a reason why the NFL would want Magommes to win again over Burrow.

Having a new guy with a ring in the convo will only make money for future games

Just to play contrarian: The young gen of fans seems to prefer seeing one guy dominate and the media to talk about that guy non stop. See the constant coverage of LeBron James. Look how many fans followed Brady from NE to Tampa.

A lot of the young guys (not all) prefer being fans of players over teams.

If Burrow continues to own Mahomes, it takes a lot of the air out of his hype machine. I don't think the NFL will in any way rig this game though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 08:58 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I expect the ref's will call "roughing the passer" on the Bengals if they touch him with a feather.  Whatever

[Image: football-roughing-the-passer-penalty.png]

F' you all who dare doubted me. 

[Image: tumblr_m017woa9261r47jk9.gif]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:49 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: F' you all who dare doubted me. 

And which play was this fake roughing the passer?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:49 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: F' you all who dare doubted me. 

The Ossai play is roughing like 98% of the time. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 11:30 AM)TheFan Wrote: The Ossai play is roughing like 98% of the time. 

Maybe 100 out of 100.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 11:30 AM)TheFan Wrote: The Ossai play is roughing like 98% of the time. 

...and that hit on Burrow when he screamed for a flag is also roughing 98% of the time.

Look, 98% of the time, I get trying to be the voice of reason. This is one of the 2% here. The refs were awful.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 06:48 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I edited it so it wouldn't be as offensive to you. I appreciate your input.

Goodell is a democrat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...and that hit on Burrow when he screamed for a flag is also roughing 98% of the time.

Look, 98% of the time, I get trying to be the voice of reason. This is one of the 2% here. The refs were awful.

Honestly I think that's more of a 50-50...depending on which you're talking about. I agree we got shafted by the refs in this game but the ROTP on Mahomes is not the play to point out as being nefarious like the OP is. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:22 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Goodell is a democrat

If true(which it isn't, at least with who he gives his almighty$$$ to) , I would feel just slightly better about him. Ever so slightly. 

Nearly 80 % of his political donations go to the GOP.  He's not a Dem.

Goodell's daddy was a Republican Senator from New York.
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:22 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Goodell is a democrat

Jane Skinner, Roger Goodell's wife.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmgBwxcZPOgW1sTCed_ha...Q&usqp=CAU]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote