Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to get.....
(08-11-2015, 08:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: So, her gift you you is a complete secret?  Any inkling at all what she might have spent?  If we had some more information it would make it an easier process.  

Failing that, I like the photo album/smack-on-the-ass/sandwhich idea.  Hey, it's honest.

I don't have a clue what she got me.  Hopefully its tickets to a Bengals game this fall!  Nothing says I Love You like that. 

I love all your ideas fellas, especially a smack on the a$$/sandwich idea, but I think i'm going with the charmed bracelet idea. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 12:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I don't have a clue what she got me.  Hopefully its tickets to a Bengals game this fall!  Nothing says I Love You like that. 

I love all your ideas fellas, especially a smack on the a$$/sandwich idea, but I think i'm going with the charmed bracelet idea. 

Langerie for under the dress is also a gift to yourself
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 01:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Langerie for under the dress is also a gift to yourself

She's going commando under there.  Win-Win!

[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote