Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was most frustrating part of this game for you?1
1-Another second half letdown
2- A team record in penalties
3- Dropped passes at critical times
4- Idiot Iloka going for the hit with 21 seconds left in the first half and letting the ball hit him in the shoulder
5- Twice getting penalties on second and 1
6 - Minimal pass rush
7- Swiss cheese defense when game is on the line
8- that I actually believed they might win for half the game

Bengals are a reflection of their coach-- Dumb.

Too many bad plays again to expect to win
Reply/Quote
The most frustrating part was that the game started.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Field goal before half. Admit it, you knew these losers were done at that moment.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:22 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Field goal before half. Admit it, you knew these losers were done at that moment.

Marvin would have knelt down with 21 seconds to go. Steelers go for the throat and Bengals roll over. 
Reply/Quote
The roughing the passer on Atkins when he shoved Roethlisberger down right after he released the ball. Nothing late and nothing to the head and neck area. I just don't get it anymore. I'm on edge about whether or not I should just give up NFL all together.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:28 AM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: The roughing the passer on Atkins when he shoved Roethlisberger down right after he released the ball.  Nothing late and nothing to the head and neck area.  I just don't get it anymore.  I'm on edge about whether or not I should just give up NFL all together.

NFL = WWF 2.0 
Reply/Quote
I felt that we played a good enough game where we would have beaten 90% of the league today but that what frustrates me the most. Is that when you play the Steelers or the Patriots of league you have to play at that much higher of an level than the rest of the league. We're clearly not good enough to win a championship this was a choke job simply enough.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:22 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Field goal before half. Admit it, you knew these losers were done at that moment.

I thought the same thing, probably because we've seen that script 100 times.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:28 AM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: The roughing the passer on Atkins when he shoved Roethlisberger down right after he released the ball.  Nothing late and nothing to the head and neck area.  I just don't get it anymore.  I'm on edge about whether or not I should just give up NFL all together.

Yes that was bad also the Gio holding call without him using his hands. The refs always will pitt to win. Burfict hit was by design, they sent a message. Oh well our team jiust don't seem like they want to beat Pittsburgh, zero desire,passion in 4th.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The most frustrating part was that the game started.

False... when the second half started.  To be honest we looked like an actual pro football team in the first half.
Reply/Quote
The bs holding call on Gio that nullified the Green TD.

Reply/Quote
The BS holding call and the interference call when he was looking back and going for the ball.

Plus knowing that I was in for a long wet ride home after witnessing the Bengals fumble another game they had damn near in bag to our arch enemy.

Déjà vu

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Oh and me bragging to my buddy about WJIII playing Brown so well and then he lets Bell tip toe the sideline and scamper for a TD.

Face meet palms moment.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:15 AM)CanadianBengal Wrote: 1-Another second half letdown
2- A team record in penalties
3- Dropped passes at critical times
4- Idiot Iloka going for the hit with 21 seconds left in the first half and letting the ball hit him in the shoulder
5- Twice getting penalties on second and 1
6 - Minimal pass rush
7- Swiss cheese defense when game is on the line
8- that I actually believed they might win for half the game

Bengals are a reflection of their coach-- Dumb.

Too many bad plays again to expect to win

The team record 173 yards in penalties is pretty bad. 

Also, much like the 2005 play-off game with Steelers.  The fact we had a lead at halftime, but the entire second half was all Steelers.

WJ3 standing there not trying to tackle or push Bell out of bounds while he ran for touchdown, that was more being Bengalized as Steelers were back in the game. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 05:47 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Oh and me bragging to my buddy about WJIII playing Brown so well and then he lets Bell tip toe the sideline and scamper for a TD.

Face meet palms moment.

When announcers who’ve been around the game their whole lives say they’ve never seen anything like it...only the Bungles.

Reply/Quote
The bengals not keeping the foot on the gas and running them over.. same old marv ball.

We’re up so let’s hold the lead.
Reply/Quote
When bell went up the sideline for a td and two defenders failed to get him.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 07:37 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: When bell went up the sideline for a td and two defenders failed to get him.

Watching an offense wilt when the pressure is turned up.

They look great when things are going their way but when you need to make a play they piss down their leg.

They were playing against a crippled defense. Got the ball back with 3 mins to play needing to score a field goal to win or two first downs to use up the clock. They did neither...and yes AD pissed himself again too.

Don’t want to hear about “andy did enough to win”. Reality check NO he did not!!! When the heat got turned up he vanished too.
Reply/Quote
The stupidity of expecting something different.

Same ol'..... Whatever
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Watching Dre K get torched over and over and over and over again when there are clearly better options on the roster. The graphic about him being the most penalized player in the league over the last few years doesn’t surprise me one bit. When you’re terrible, you have to find ways to make up for your deficiencies.
Reply/Quote