Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will you be eating during the Game?
Pot Brownies and tons of bud light
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sounds great either way. That sounds like some hot chili cheese nacho dip.Twitch

I think we are doing nachos too, all I know is lots of food so I don't get too drunk on my brewskies.

I've always enjoyed the heat, especially when there is also so much flavor to temper it out.  When the kids were young, I always made a second, milder batch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've always enjoyed the heat, especially when there is also so much flavor to temper it out.  When the kids were young, I always made a second, milder batch.

I am a jalapeno man. Ghost peppers are a little much for me lol
Reply/Quote
Well, it's going to be Chorizo`s again .. (been so in the playoffs)..

Why change to a winning recipe?

These are the "babies" that are the best here in norway in my opinion : https://meny.no/varer/kjott/polser/spesialpolser/chorizo-ra-7035620040528?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=8.%20Shopping%20%7c%20Produkter:%20Kj%C3%B8tt&utm_term=&utm_content=CjwKCAiA9aKQBhBREiwAyGP5lV6buxwk_0c2dZ5KA6ZJVCy0B0Px8yqIx4ZNDPBbh_ma-cGcPqM_nhoC1fAQAvD_BwE&gclid=CjwKCAiA9aKQBhBREiwAyGP5lV6buxwk_0c2dZ5KA6ZJVCy0B0Px8yqIx4ZNDPBbh_ma-cGcPqM_nhoC1fAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

And beer with it ..
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am a jalapeno man. Ghost peppers are a little much for me lol

Yeah, I like heat, but never understood people that made things so hot you can't taste what you are eating. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:41 PM)Destro Wrote: Yeah, I like heat, but never understood people that made things so hot you can't taste what you are eating. 

Same here, I love the flavor of jalapenos but I get nothing but numb tongue from ghost peppers and habaneros. 
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am a jalapeno man. Ghost peppers are a little much for me lol

That's why I only add Ghost pepper sauce in drops, as in a couple drops warms the pot.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am a jalapeno man. Ghost peppers are a little much for me lol

Jalapeños are the best. They have such great flavor and just enough heat.

For comparison, habaneros have good heat, but I don't like their flavor.

(02-13-2022, 03:41 PM)Destro Wrote: Yeah, I like heat, but never understood people that made things so hot you can't taste what you are eating. 

Same. Spice is nice, but it's gotta compliment the food, not overpower it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's why I only add Ghost pepper sauce in drops, as in a couple drops warms the pot.

There yah go, don't have a slip up, it can cost you lol
Reply/Quote
Gonna start the pot of chili at 4 and then fire up the grill for some goetta sliders and a couple other things. I'll probably make a few small plates of my world famous skyline nachos just to have sitting around for any snackers. Just waiting on Amazon to deliver my baloons and streamers so we can get this place all orange and blacked out. Been a really nice, chill day so far and it's going by pretty quick. 

Who Dey!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
No dairy or spicy (I LOVE spicy) food for me until after the game. I don't need unscheduled interruptions during the game. I am eating dark toast, and hot and cold tea.

I'll probably watch Big Bang Theory for the duration of the halftime show.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
It will be night over here, so still got some salad and looking forward for some hot nachos with hot salsa.
hard work ain´t easy, but usually easy ain´t worth it
Reply/Quote
I like intense heat. I can lose track of time browsing the hot sauce section at Jungle Jim’s. This is my most recent one I got from there

[Image: bf281df1-61a6-4f1f-bf09-4f70c9eab18e.__C..._V1___.jpg]

Reply/Quote
My wife made pizza for the Titans game so we repeated that for the Chiefs game. Excellent pizza, excellent outcomes. So we'll be doing that again.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Same. Spice is nice, but it's gotta compliment the food, not overpower it.

For example, Crystal Hot Sauce is a table staple at my house.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:11 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: LaRosa's Pizza and Bdubs Wings and Nachos.

It's become the house tradition for the SB.

I hope you got it early or something. They're closing (most of them) at 6 today.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
My Sister made these... had to crop the pic down

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 04:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I like intense heat. I can lose track of time browsing the hot sauce section at Jungle Jim’s. This is my most recent one I got from there

[Image: bf281df1-61a6-4f1f-bf09-4f70c9eab18e.__C..._V1___.jpg]
I'm with you. I have tried so many sauces (many failures). My current favorite is Pucker Butt. Is is a Carolina Reaper that has a great taste and aftertaste. Just don't do like I did the first time I used it and put too many drops into chili. Made for a horrible night.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Smile 
(02-13-2022, 05:28 PM)kurisu Wrote: My Sister made these... had to crop the pic down

I hope you were able to say a kind thank you.. Wink
Reply/Quote
I had a coupon for Buy One, Get One Footlong at Subway that would have expired this weekend. So I got 2 footlong Spicy Italian Subs at about 3 bucks a piece. Both in fridge for later. I need those because I'm going to be standing up the whole game pacing the living room floor. I paced the floor as Bengals fought to beat Raiders to win first Play-Off Game since 1990 season. I sat down during Tennessee game but Titans came back, so I Jumped back Up, and I walked the floor rest of Titans game and all of Chiefs game. Superstition, but I'm walking the floor like a sidelines coach all Super from Kick-Off to End, except Half Time Break.

I am 67 and if I eat, I sleep, like Thanksgiving. So my subs are for after the game, and I hope it is a Bengals Super Bowl Victory Meal. I've been a Bengals Fan since my Dad took me to Nippert Games in 1968. At 67, I refuse to fall asleep and miss what could be The FIRST BENGALS SUPER BOWL WIN. My Subs are for After the game. They will taste better with a SUPER BOWL WIN. It's been a long time from watching Paul Robinson The Cactus Comet, Bob Trumpy, John Stoffa to every Bengals team up to NOW. READY FOR SOME BENGALS IN THE SUPER BOWL. I LOVE THIS TEAM. Some Bengals were not Team. They did not play like a Team. John Madden even said Chad Johnson was too much about The Ocho Cinco thing and NOT about the TEAM. In 2021 Season, THIS has been a TEAM EFFORT. Not a few hot dog show offs. THIS is a TEAM, always giving THE EXTRA EFFORT....NO QUIT....I LOVE THIS 2021 Season BENGALS TEAM, and I do mean TEAM. ...Many Bengals seasons they were NOT a TEAM, did NOT play as a TEAM....Now THIS is How You Play As A TEAM....The Extra Work and The Sacrifice, no Hot Dog show offs, the FOCUS was ALWAYS on WINNING.....I LOVE THIS TEAM.

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote