Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will you be eating during the Game?
(02-13-2022, 12:55 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Homemade Chili slow cooking in the crock pot right now. With fresh cornbread

Sounds incredible. I made some two weeks ago. You ever put beer in yours?
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:33 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Need Chocolate Cake w/bacon ... I did it, (cooked the bacon, chopped it up and mixed it into the cake batter) it was pretty good. Kiddo and I are big bacon lovers so i made his bday cake with it. :)

But we doin wings for the game tomorrow. Told his mom, he's with me this week-end.

Can't go wrong with bacon!

*waits for someone to correct me*
Reply/Quote
My annual super bowl wings party. However, I never dreamed my Bengals would be in it one day! Going to have start the wings early, as I am actualy invested in this game 100%, for the first time! I really hope our boys pull it off!
Reply/Quote
Marco's pizza old world pepperoni and fanta orange drink. Where have you been marloN?!?!?
Reply/Quote
LaRosa's Pizza and Bdubs Wings and Nachos.

It's become the house tradition for the SB.
Reply/Quote
I shoulda made my hybrid nati chili. Dang it. I’m gonna grill chicken breasts marinated overnite in Stubbs , 2 breasts in the chicken , the othe two in the beef. Then make fajitas with then.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hudy Delight and made some goetta/hamburger hanky panky for gathering
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 01:29 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Sounds incredible. I made some two weeks ago. You ever put beer in yours?

Thanks! Nah, But I've had beer in chili before. So goooood! This is just our standard recipe the Mrs. and I make. We've been making it a lot because we've had more snow than normal here in VA this winter. Good snowed in food ya know?  we've been tweaking the heat - We recently started adding 2 chopped jalapenos and spicier seasoning - Though if it were up to me there would be some habaneros in there too.   
Reply/Quote
Air fryer wings
Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos
Sausage/cheese dip

What a week to start a diet. Not going to lie. So no beer for me today or in the immediate future. But I'm determined to stick with it. The doctor convinced me on my last appt. last Monday. Just got off of the treadmill.

Gonna double up on my edibles later though.   Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
They have these good, cheap frozen pizzas at Aldi called "Mamma Cozzi," and I got the rising crust, Supreme one yesterday to put in the oven at 5:00 p.m. here to have it ready for kickoff at 5:30. They have Skyline Chili cans at Kroger here, so I could have made myself a four-way, but I prefer to have Skyline or Gold Star on-location. To drink there are two Foster's greens, my favorite! If I decide I need another one, the store two blocks away closes by 6:00 p.m.!
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 10:07 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: What will you be eating during the game?  Family meals? Take out? Fixing your own food?  

WHO DEY!

Most likely some homemade dip/chips, smoked wings, mini sausages in BBQ sauce, mozzarella sticks and beverage of choice.    It's gonna be a great evening.  
Reply/Quote
Coneys with Skyline chili, cheddar cheese and onions. Also, Buffalo wings along with Lebanon bologna stuffed with Philadelphia cream cheese and green olives. I am also thinking of deviled eggs with orange colored filling using (cheap) black caviar for stripes on top. For my drink I have orange colored vodka chilling in the freezer.
Reply/Quote
My wife makes the best tortilla soup with chicken in it. Pimento cheese sammiches on the side.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 10:07 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: What will you be eating during the game?  Family meals? Take out? Fixing your own food?  

WHO DEY!

My sisters are going to get some hot wings, pizza and cinnamon rolls from Pizza Hut.

Only way to get hot wings today lol
Reply/Quote
A massive platter of nachos that is way too big for one person to eat, but which will be slowly consumed by me over the course of the game.

Black beans
Seasoned ground beef
Chopped onion
chopped tomato
chopped jalapenos
source cream sauce (sour cream with green chili sauce)
cheese sauce (melted Velveeta with Tabasco and sweet/hot Thia chili sauce)

Topped with shredded cheese and melted under broiler.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure, actually. If I go to the SB party that I was invited to, he's getting pulled pork and smoked brisket with all the sides from our local smokehouse.

If I stay home, I'll be making my favorite chili cheese nacho dip. (Velveeta Queso Blanco, Bob Evans Hot Sausage, Hormel Chili no-beans, 1/2 jar Pace Hot Picante sauce, and a few drops of ghost pepper sauce) With that, I usually make some wings, and meatballs in BBQ sauce, and an obligatory veggie and ranch tray (just in case any healthy eaters should pop in..).

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 02:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm not sure, actually.  If I go to the SB party that I was invited to, he's getting pulled pork and smoked brisket with all the sides from our local smokehouse.  

If I stay home, I'll be making my favorite chili cheese nacho dip. (Velveeta Queso Blanco, Bob Evans Hot Sausage, Hormel Chili no-beans, 1/2 jar Pace Hot Picante sauce, and a few drops of ghost pepper sauce)  With that, I usually make some wings, and meatballs in BBQ sauce, and an obligatory veggie and ranch tray (just in case any healthy eaters should pop in..).

Sounds great either way. That sounds like some hot chili cheese nacho dip.Twitch

I think we are doing nachos too, all I know is lots of food so I don't get too drunk on my brewskies.
Reply/Quote
Leftover chicken soup I made a few days ago..followed by prunes.. What can I say? I'm secretly an old constipated Jewish grandmother..  Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Skyline for the 4th game in a row.

Raiders? 3 way.
Titans? A few spoonfuls just to keep to keep it going.
Chiefs? Another 3 way.
Rams? You betcha. Another 3 way.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Skyline, Ribs, Brisket, Pulled Pork....... had wings for breakfast.
Reply/Quote