Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will you be eating during the Game?
(02-12-2022, 10:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I have 19 people coming. We will have BBQ pulled pork, cole slaw, baked beans, shrimp, chili, buffalo cheese dip, mac & cheese, cake and victory cigars.

Bought me a cigar today. Told the clerk at the store I'm not a cigar man so just give me whatever. I said I need one for tomorrow.

She says oh for after the game ? I was mildly surprised. She started going into how she was a longtime fan. Talking about Boomer, Ickey and so on. I became a little impressed. She was maybe mid to late 30's ?

I was like, you married ? JK

Anyways Taco salad, cheese ball, guacamole, homemade salsa and chips. And plenty of margaritas.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 10:48 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I bought one of those but haven't tried it out yet. Does it do wings well?

Absolutely !  

Spray the basket with oil
cook at 360 for 12 minutes and turn
cook another 12 minutes and them turn fryer up to 390 for 5 minutes 

I season my wings with salt and cayenne pepper before cooking.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:20 PM)M.W. Wrote: Absolutely !  

Spray the basket with oil
cook at 360 for 12 minutes and turn
cook another 12 minutes and them turn fryer up to 390 for 5 minutes 

I season my wings with salt and cayenne pepper before cooking.

Thank you so much. Sounds awesome!!!!
Reply/Quote
Natty Light
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Man I can't eat during games I have to eat before.

BBQ Nachos
Wings
Mini Corn Dogs
Quesadilla
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:21 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Thank you so much. Sounds awesome!!!!

No problem, give it a shot, you will not be let down.
Reply/Quote
A bunch. Prepping, as I don't want to do anything but eat an watch for most of the game. Oven, Stovetop, Crockpot, Air Fryer...everything getting that work. I have an Instapot someone gave me, just not sure how to use it.

Picking out which one will be the victory cigar tonight. Hopefully I'll pick a few, as I will continue victory laps on Monday for everyone to see. Swagger for the Baltimoreans.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Having a big pot luck style party at my moms. I'm bringing a smoked brisket and chicken. There will be queso, coleslaw, potato salad, spinach dip, Hawaiian style mac salad, rice, salad, and lots of drinks
Reply/Quote
Chili. in honor of Skyline and Cincinnati. Im from CA so I have no idea what it tastes like, but we'll do chili dogs and Chili fries. I cant wait for chili fries. havent had them in years. Also Drakes PA 1500. My go to recently.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 10:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I will be eating my words from before the season started.

Truth be told, most of us never predicted playoffs and then a Super Bowl appearance.

I will be at Sofi Stadium with my wife eating and drinking in the VIP area prior to the game. Look for us in our Orange Joe Burrow jerseys, we are to the right of the Bengals tunnel 5 rows up. We are stoked!!!!!!!!!!

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:11 PM)Takedown Wrote: Jeez. My whole family is coming over and a friend or two. So, the wife and I will be cooking away to make sure everyone has an awesome experience.

Coney's
Chili Cheese Fries
Cheeseburgers
Baked Beans w/ Bacon
Potato Salad w/ Bacon (family fav)
Bacon Wrapped Weenies in the crock pot.
Sundae Bar (Vanilla Ice Cream & Brookie Ice Cream), Marshmallow Sauce, Chocolate sauce, sprinkles, whipped cream, nuts, cherries, Oreo crumbles, Butterfinger crumbles & Reese Pieces.

As if this wasn't enough, we'll most likely make a pizza just because.

A normal game dey is usually just one or two of these items lol.

Need Chocolate Cake w/bacon ... I did it, (cooked the bacon, chopped it up and mixed it into the cake batter) it was pretty good. Kiddo and I are big bacon lovers so i made his bday cake with it. :)

But we doin wings for the game tomorrow. Told his mom, he's with me this week-end.
Reply/Quote
Going to have a houseful of Chiefs fans here in Topeka. Time to introduce them to chili:

Skyline
Coneys
3/4/5 ways
Smoked wings
Smoked brisket
Full bar

Others are bringing sides

Can’t wait!
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:43 PM)M.W. Wrote: No problem, give it a shot, you will not be let down.

Love mine, had it for over a year now and use it on average 5 times a week.
Whether it's steak, wings, bacon, burgers, pork chops, fish etc you name it.

Much healthier cooking style too.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:41 AM)KansasBengal Wrote: Going to have a houseful of Chiefs fans here in Topeka. Time to introduce them to chili:

Skyline
Coneys
3/4/5 ways
Smoked wings
Smoked brisket
Full bar

Others are bringing sides

Can’t wait!

I love it
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:11 PM)RASCAL Wrote: I will be eating fresh wild pacific caught cod fish dipped in beer batter and deep fried with homemade fries as chips, malt vinegar and tarter sauce. My wife is the chef of chefs. Who Dey

I’ll be over around five. What kinda booze do you like?
Reply/Quote
I’ll actually probably be throwing up….
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 10:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I have 19 people coming. We will have BBQ pulled pork, cole slaw, baked beans, shrimp, chili, buffalo cheese dip, mac & cheese, cake and victory cigars.

You mean 20 people.

See you at 4:00!
Reply/Quote
Homemade Chili slow cooking in the crock pot right now. With fresh cornbread
Reply/Quote
I’m gonna be eating Joey Burrow’s piece all goddamned game.

Figuratively, of course.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:33 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Need Chocolate Cake w/bacon ... I did it, (cooked the bacon, chopped it up and mixed it into the cake batter) it was pretty good. Kiddo and I are big bacon lovers so i made his bday cake with it. :)

But we doin wings for the game tomorrow. Told his mom, he's with me this week-end.

Everything better with bacon!!!
Reply/Quote