Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would Andy's contract look like...
(08-04-2015, 10:43 PM)PacMan Fever Wrote: That's a terrible argument, on par with saying that you weren't a Bengals fan if you were not 100% on board with Dave Shula, David Klingler, and Akili Smith back in the '90's......mmm. You can't be a real Bengals fan if you stood up and yelled at the TV when the team drafted Chris Perry and Jermaine Gresham over Steven Jackson and Dez Bryant. I think it's perfectly alright for fans to be in a "I can't wait until my team realizes that Dalton sucks and gets rid of him" mode of feeling/thinking.....that's just my two cents

You can be a fan when things aren't going well.  You can even be critical.  I have no issues with that.

It's just that the Bengals have made 4 straight playoff appearances.  We are playing good ball.  Of course they extend the QB of that team to a FMV contract.  That's just common sense.  They structured the deal (even in 'Bip's own words) so the Bengals could exit with little financial damage.

He's just pissing into the wind and he's unhappy.  Perhaps rooting for another team would ease his blood pressure.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 09:35 AM)Stewy Wrote: No doubt.  Poor Bip being sullied like this.

Sombrero Bip is not amused:

[Image: 7827649128_f8bc8b48a0.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 12:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sombrero Bip is not amused:

[Image: 7827649128_f8bc8b48a0.jpg]

Confirmed!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote