Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would Ertz trade cost us?
I think we could get him for a 3rd or 4th round pick. I am high on a trade because his cap hit in 2021 is only 8.2 million (for team that gets him) and less than 2 million in 2022. So we could get him for 2 years for 10 million.

Man, I hope Bengals are after Ertz. He does not want to be in Philly anymore, find him a new home Bengals FO.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I heard Bills were trying to trade for him but Eagles wanted a high 3rd or 2nd, and they passed.
Reply/Quote
I'm just guessing, but I would think a 5th would be enough to good something done. A 4th at the absolutely highest.

They probably would've gotten at least a 3rd had they traded him prior to last year, or something decent at the trade dealine in 2020. But with him having the year he had, and the injuries, and the fact he's 30...I think that ship has sailed.

There's just not anough TE needy to teams right now to drive up his trade value right now either. Not to mention that he's a piece everyone knows theyr'e looking to move with Dallas Goedert there, and Ertz being in his last year. And at 8 million bucks, he still the 6th highest paid TE in the league.

Fwiw, I would love to have him. I'd be more than happy to part with a lower pick to get it done. I just don't see anyway Philly can ask for anything above a 4th.
Reply/Quote
I’d rather draft either Pitts or Jordan
Reply/Quote
Am I the only who thinks he was starting to look washed last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2021, 09:09 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Am I the only who thinks he was starting to look washed last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he has something left in the tank, he was dinged up pretty good last year, BUT he is a 1 yr rental. I seriously doubt he resigns with us and it would cost us at least a 3rd from what the Eagles have recently asked for. 
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2021, 09:06 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I’d rather draft either Pitts or Jordan

Burrow proved in 2020 he is one most accurate passers in the NFL within 25 yards. I would think Ertz would love to have Burrow throwing to him.

Why not Pitts and Ertz? We lose a draft pick for Ertz, but only 2 million extra in cap space if we cut Uzomah if we draft Pitt, no Pitts, we keep CJ.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2021, 07:13 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'm just guessing, but I would think a 5th would be enough to good something done.  A 4th at the absolutely highest.

They probably would've gotten at least a 3rd had they traded him prior to last year, or something decent at the trade dealine in 2020.  But with him having the year he had, and the injuries, and the fact he's 30...I think that ship has sailed.  

There's just not anough TE needy to teams right now to drive up his trade value right now either.  Not to mention that he's a piece everyone knows theyr'e looking to move with Dallas Goedert there, and Ertz being in his last year.  And at 8 million bucks, he still the 6th highest paid TE in the league.

Fwiw, I would love to have him.  I'd be more than happy to part with a lower pick to get it done.  I just don't see anyway Philly can ask for anything above a 4th.

This draft is so deep this year I would not be giving up anything this year. They would be better off just drafting Pitts and be done with it.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2021, 09:31 PM)pulses Wrote: This draft is so deep this year I would not be giving up anything this year. They would be better off just drafting Pitts and be done with it.

Yeah Pitts rd1. Carman rd 2 and I'd be happy!!
Reply/Quote