Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would be your reaction?
(10-06-2017, 01:38 PM)hollodero Wrote: I said that it was unprofessional.

Just look at Mr. Crimson's remarks. I came across similar scenarios. It's some (some, mind you, not "all") women's behaviour, simple as that. What she willingly accepts from a handsome man is often basically the same thing she condemns as harassment when an unattractive man does it. Kind of that's harassment, because he should know better I'm too good for him.

(And to avoid the unavoidable follow-up: No, I don't say that because the latter always happens to me. Please no one go there, that would honestly annoy me.)

If the women in this comment behaves among these lines, I do not know. I just figured a discussion would be a bit broader than that. 

I think whats interesting is that she said she smiled at him and he (at some point) asked for her number. So in other words this guy seemed to take into consideration that she smiled at him and perhaps took that as something of a nice quality about her and perhaps as some sort of "invitation" to talk to her further. He didn't just out of the blue ask for her number.

But yeah he's probably just some ugly douche acting rapey and not a guy who liked the fact that some woman smiled at him and that triggered his natural impulses as a man to try and get to know her.
(10-06-2017, 02:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Depends......What are you checking it with?

Depends.......what do I gotta check with to get your number?
Note to self: don't smile at the TSA guy doing my body check because it is an invitation for him to hit on me and it would be sexists of me to turn him down.

Man, it's getting tougher and tougher to fly the friendly skies.
(10-06-2017, 03:41 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, let's say you came in for strep throat? Is it okay for me to ask for your phone number during the course of your visit?

It's awkward, for sure, but I don't know that it's inherently inappropriate.  Like I said before, it may violate doctor/patient ethical standards though.

I'd probably tell the story of it to people, but I don't think I'd report that I needed to be on the defense because of it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]