Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
When Fisher rushed to help Dalton up...
(11-02-2017, 02:24 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: OL are a prideful bunch. 
If you act like a prick to them, don't expect much in return. 

Most won't ever purposefully not block, but you might not get that extra effort that keeps you from taking an extra lick or two. 

Lolol as if they could even provide "much"  in return... that's absolutely hilarious...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 04:12 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: No OL will block for Andy if he pulls that JR high shit. 

Poppycock 
Failing to do your job is failing to do your job.
What about when he gets his high throws open his WRs for hits? 
Should Brandon Lafell ***** out Andy for a high throw on the field?

No. Keep that shit behind doors and don't be a child. 

You do realize that Andy didn't actually do what I said, right? As I and others have said, he's not the kidn of guy who would do something like that. I, personally, would have liked to have seen him do something then only because of the poor play of the line. Yes, I know he should never do something like that publicly, but, as a fan who is tired of this crappy OL, I would have been delighted, if only for an instant, to see Dalton publicly berate them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 04:15 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Lolol as if they could even provide "much"  in return... that's absolutely hilarious...

I know. It's cracking me up when people are like "if Dalton does this, they'll not block for him ever again" as if they're actually blocking for him now!  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 04:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You do realize that Andy didn't actually do what I said, right? As I and others have said, he's not the kidn of guy who would do something like that. I, personally, would have liked to have seen him do something then only because of the poor play of the line. Yes, I know he should never do something like that publicly, but, as a fan who is tired of this crappy OL, I would have been delighted, if only for an instant, to see Dalton publicly berate them.

Im saying doing that would be a childish, asshole move that would get you any credit among other players. 
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 02:17 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Sure maybe. But Brady has clout Dalton doesn't have. 
And you damn sure better know who the **** you are getting sassy with.
OL get shit on all the time. Our QB starts acting like a prick to us, we're gonna shut his ass out. 
You want to see some look-out blocks, act like a prick to your OL

"Our?" "Us?" Are you on the O-line? I didn't know you were a member of the team.

I think you are taking this post a bit too seriously bud. Besides, the line has practically been one big revolving door all season anyways, so I honestly believe it wouldn't make much of a difference. 

And if the QB acts like a prick, then the lineman should probably get the hint that they suck at their job right now.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 04:19 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Im saying doing that would be a childish, asshole move that would get you any credit among other players. 

I agree it would be a dick-ish type move, but I doubt other players are going to give him grief for allowing his anger to spill out onto the field.

Do you think Dalton was upset that Green threw a little fit when he was wide open and Dalton wasn't able to get it to him due to the breakdowns of the OL? And are you as upset at Green as you appear you would be at Dalton? 
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 01:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Anyone remember and/or have an image of after a 3rd down sack of Dalton, Fisher (I think it was Fisher) runs over immediately with his hand outstretched to help Dalton off his back?

How awesome and telling would it have been if Dalton refused his help and slapped his hand away and got up on his own? I know Dalton's not that kinda guy, but man, I was hoping Andy would've shown his disgust with his OL right there.

Player versus player or Fan versus player is focusing on the wrong thing.

Each time Dalton gets chased out of the Pocket and has to throw the ball away, he should target the Nads of Paul Alexander.

Similar to the Old version of the Burt Reynolds Movie "The Longest Yard" when Burt targets the Nads of a defender while the O-line let's that defender come in untouched.

Dalton escapes enough to throw the ball out of bounds right at Paul Alexander's jewels every time bad blocking causes it.

Maybe Dalton can even target Mike Brown if he ever makes a sideline appearance during a game. Duke Tobin etc.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 03:33 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You know it's gonna happen at some point. He's gonna get fed up and he won't be able to help himself.

Nah, that's QB 101, never bite the hand that's (supposed to) protect you.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 04:12 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Poppycock 
Failing to do your job is failing to do your job.
What about when he gets his high throws open his WRs for hits? 
Should Brandon Lafell ***** out Andy for a high throw on the field?

No. Keep that shit behind doors and don't be a child. 

Definitely a much more valid argument in terms of outcome, but you're moving the goal post on me brother, because I thought this was about the QB and line.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 04:32 PM)depthchart Wrote: Player versus player or Fan versus player is focusing on the wrong thing.

Each time Dalton gets chased out of the Pocket and has to throw the ball away, he should target the Nads of Paul Alexander.

Similar to the Old version of the Burt Reynolds Movie "The Longest Yard" when Burt targets the Nads of a defender while the O-line let's that defender come in untouched.

Dalton escapes enough to throw the ball out of bounds right at Paul Alexander's jewels every time bad blocking causes it.

Maybe Dalton can even target Mike Brown if he ever makes a sideline appearance during a game. Duke Tobin etc.

That.......would be epic.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 02:17 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You want to see some look-out blocks, just watch the Bengals every week. 

Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 02:17 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Sure maybe. But Brady has clout Dalton doesn't have. 
OL get shit on all the time. Our QB starts acting like a prick to us, we're gonna shut his ass out. 

No look blocks? Ain’t much different than what the o line does now. They look like a bunch of matadors as it is.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 04:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: That.......would be epic.

Alexander could have 5 of his Backup lineman stand in front of him on the sidelines and Coach them on how best to protect his Nads from Dalton's throws.

Guaranty that Dalton would find an Unblocked Window to throw through and still Nail the Alexander Family jewels each time he tried.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 04:32 PM)depthchart Wrote: Player versus player or Fan versus player is focusing on the wrong thing.

He has my support for doing this.

Can you imagine if Dalton got was so fed up if during the 4th down play where he threw it away, he did so, but threw it directly at Paul Alexander? OMG, that would be epic. Sure, it would probably be Dalton's last game in the NFL, but still ... what a way to go! LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 04:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: He has my support for doing this.

Can you imagine if Dalton got was so fed up if during the 4th down play where he threw it away, he did so, but threw it directly at Paul Alexander? OMG, that would be epic. Sure, it would probably be Dalton's last game in the NFL, but still ... what a way to go! LOL

Paul Alexander would become an Innovator once again by creating Two little Helmets for his jewels.
Reply/Quote
And I'm gaining more respect for Dalton this year by not showing up Fisher or the other linemen when he'd be justified in doing so. Dalton is taking a literal beating on the field and figuratively off the field. Anybody who has paid attention to the Bengals sees a QB with no time to throw. On the rare occasions the OL does give him time, he is feeling phantom pressure due to the other 90% of the time when someone is in his face. The front office screwed Dalton and the rest of the team this past offseason and Dalton is taking the high road. Much respect to him from this Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 04:38 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Definitely a much more valid argument in terms of outcome, but you're moving the goal post on me brother, because I thought this was about the QB and line.

Ain't moving shit. 

Being a **** is being a ****. 

Cheers
Reply/Quote
Why should he be mad at Jake when the problem is the piano man?

Reply/Quote

Thing is, with our line, who would know the difference?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
What if Gio got up and yelled at the O-line for getting crunched by 3 defenders behind the LOS for the fourth time in a row ?
Reply/Quote