Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the hell is our parade?
Watching my friends videos and seeing their pictures from the Cavs championship parade makes me sick. Cincinnati is now one of the cities with the longest professional sports championship drought.

Win us a damn championship, Bengals. We have suffered long enough!
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 03:32 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Watching my friends videos and seeing their pictures from the Cavs championship parade makes me sick. Cincinnati is now one of the cities with the longest professional sports championship drought.

Yeah, frickin' Queefland to boot.
Reply/Quote
Meh, the sun has yet to rise on a day when I'm in any way jealous of an NBA championship. Cleveland's drought in sports that actually matter still stands at 52 years. Win a World Series or a Super Bowl and then come tell me about it, Cleveland.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 03:32 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Watching my friends videos and seeing their pictures from the Cavs championship parade makes me sick. Cincinnati is now one of the cities with the longest professional sports championship drought.

Maybe we can throw a parade for Dean Ambrose?

current WWE Champion...  By way of Cincinnati...
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 04:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Maybe we can throw a parade for Dean Ambrose?

Seems legit.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 04:18 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Meh, the sun has yet to rise on a day when I'm in any way jealous of an NBA championship.  Cleveland's drought in sports that actually matter still stands at 52 years.  Win a World Series or a Super Bowl and then come tell me about it, Cleveland.

Whether you want to believe it or not, the NBA is a professional sport and a lot of people care about it. 
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 04:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Maybe we can throw a parade for Dean Ambrose?

I like it! 
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 05:21 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I like it! 

Dean is also a Bengals fan. So there's that.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 05:21 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Whether you want to believe it or not, the NBA is a professional sport and a lot of people care about it. 

silly people
Reply/Quote
really do we need to win something for a parade the reds get one every year... and well yeah
Reply/Quote

Rich Franklin... Cincinnati native won the UFC Middleweight Championship in June 2005, defended it until Oct 2006.

Parade will just be a few years late, is all. Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
We won't live to see it.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 05:21 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Whether you want to believe it or not, the NBA is a professional sport and a lot of people care about it. 

I know, I just can't seem to care about them winning an NBA championship in the same way I would a SB championship.  The Browns getting there before us would be horrible.  

(06-22-2016, 05:42 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: silly people

Well, you said it  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I just now saw some of the pictures from the parade. I won't lie, I'm green as green. I can only imagine the joy.
Reply/Quote
Or you guys could be fans of your state's basketball team (if you live in Ohio). I have no beef with the city of Cleveland or the Indians. The Browns just suck. I've been rooting for the Cavs since Gund Arena was half empty and Cleveland had no NFL team. That parade was for me too. Except I didn't have to fight the traffic.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Lol throw one for dean ambrose
Reply/Quote
I am a CavFan so I was happy. Anyways the Nati will have one in February of 2017! Rock On
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Before there was a Cincinnati Bengals franchise, I was a Browns fan. I switched immediately, of course. I used to be a Cincinnati Royals fan, too, before they moved to KC and later Sacramento. As far as I'm concerned, the Cavs are Ohio's team in the NBA. Lebron came back to bring a championship to that dying city. I've got alot of respect for Lebron, but he's still not as good as Jordan. When the Cavs win 5 or 6 rings, we can talk.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Headlines in February 2017:

CUBS WIN THE WORLD SERIES, FOLLOWED BY THE BENGALS WINNING THE SUBERBOWL???

WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK??
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 10:43 PM)Shady Wrote: Before there was a Cincinnati Bengals franchise, I was a Browns fan. I switched immediately, of course. I used to be a Cincinnati Royals fan, too, before they moved to KC and later Sacramento. As far as I'm concerned, the Cavs are Ohio's team in the NBA. Lebron came back to bring a championship to that dying city. I've got alot of respect for Lebron, but he's still not as good as Jordan. When the Cavs win 5 or 6 rings, we can talk.

I thought I was the only Old Timer in here!!

Many youngsters have no clue Cincinnati even had a pro basketball team and had a local boy (Bearcat) and one of the greats of all time (Oscar Robertson) played for them.

I was 15 when the Bengals came to town, and being from Dayton and a Reds fan, it was a no brainer to switch from the Browns to Bengals.
Reply/Quote