Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where’d Chad Johnson Live?
He said just give him a coupon book for the McDonalds in Covington and he’ll run routes in preseason to preserve our receivers’ legs, so did he live in Covington? What part?

Or was he in another part of Northern Kentucky and just stopped there on his way to Cinci?

Anyone know?
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2023, 06:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He said just give him a coupon book for the McDonalds in Covington and he’ll run routes in preseason to preserve our receivers’ legs, so did he live in Covington? What part?

Or was he in another part of Northern Kentucky and just stopped there on his way to Cinci?

Anyone know?

Chad lives in Miami and does something at Florida A&M university.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2023, 06:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He said just give him a coupon book for the McDonalds in Covington and he’ll run routes in preseason to preserve our receivers’ legs, so did he live in Covington? What part?

Anyone know?

pretty sure he lived just across the river from the stadium when he wasn't living in the stadium himself of course

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2023, 09:29 PM)pally Wrote: pretty sure he lived just across the river from the stadium when he wasn't living in the stadium himself of course

Much cheaper, especially back then.

Not saying Chad was cheap but he didn’t care about spending money just to spend it.

I’m sure people know this, but you can see the stadium from a few cities in Northern Kentucky, so it’s right there.
Reply/Quote

Anyone know?

When he played for the Bengals, he lived in Walnut Hills. The McD in Covington is right across the river from the stadium and the most convenient one for him to go to so he would frequent it a lot. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Your mom's house.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2023, 11:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When he played for the Bengals, he lived in Walnut Hills. The McD in Covington is right across the river from the stadium and the most convenient one for him to go to so he would frequent it a lot. 

I present up in Walnut Hills a few times a year……. I would have been creeping if I had known he lived there lol.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2023, 09:08 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I present up in Walnut Hills a few times a year……. I would have been creeping if I had known he lived there lol.

I've mentioned it before but i was at his place in 2006 when Drew Rosenhaus was negotiating his contract. He had a white Dodge Charger with 22" rims in the garage.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2023, 10:50 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've mentioned it before but i was at his place in 2006 when Drew Rosenhaus was negotiating his contract. He had a white Dodge Charger with 22" rims in the garage.

How did you end up in that situation? 
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2023, 11:00 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: How did you end up in that situation? 

It all goes back to this one time when he went to go get a tuna on rye....   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Knowing Chad he lived with TJ or with another player lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Anyone know?

In a van, down by the river....
Reply/Quote
In the Steelers heads Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2023, 12:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It all goes back to this one time when he went to go get a tuna on rye....   Ninja

That one made me LOL.

Oh the memories...
Reply/Quote