Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dolegala vs Finley
(03-20-2020, 01:17 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I know he showed a very small sample size, but what about P.J. Walker from the XFL?

(03-20-2020, 01:20 PM)McC Wrote: I think there's a very good chance he ends up with a job somewhere.  Jordan Ta'amu too.

I like both of these guys from what I saw of them, especially Ta'amu.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 02:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like both of these guys from what I saw of them, especially Ta'amu.

Kurt Warner went from NFL Europe league to Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Some guys just develop later or need a second chance.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wouldn't say Finley is hopeless, but I will say in 2011 when we had our magical rebirth we had Gradkowski as a vet and we didn't bother keeping Dan LeFevouroux.

Oh man I really liked Bruce. What is he doing now? Bring him in for a look  Sarcasm
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 02:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like both of these guys from what I saw of them, especially Ta'amu.

I think I saw teams can sign XFL guys starting Monday.  Will be interesting to see if any are signed.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 11:06 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Oh man I really liked Bruce. What is he doing now? Bring him in for a look  Sarcasm

Wasn't it Bruce who threw AJ's first TD catch?

EDIT--Google says yes. It was not only his first td catch, it was his first catch period. Dalton got knocked out with a forearm injury. Grad came in. Cleveland fell asleep on D and the Bengals ran up to the line and no one covered AJ.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Finley just doesn't have a strong enough arm be nothing more
Than a backup. Of all the QBs that started a game last year
He probally had the weakest arm of any QB
I wouldn't trust him to complete a 15 to 20 yd deep out route
I don't understand in keeping a QB that is a lesser Version
Of the one you are going to replace
Dolegala can make more NFL throws than Finley.
That's enough on its own to keep him over Finley
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2020, 12:55 AM)McC Wrote: I think I saw teams can sign XFL guys starting Monday.  Will be interesting to see if any are signed.

I like a few of the LB's from the XFL too and we know most of them are in shape and not injured.

Maybe we are waiting on getting a LB so we can get a good one from the XFL?
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2020, 06:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like a few of the LB's from the XFL too and we know most of them are in shape and not injured.

Maybe we are waiting on getting a LB so we can get a good one from the XFL?

Could be.

Reply/Quote