Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I stream Bengals games this year?
Just wondering--I know there are different sites to stream TV and sports now. There's YoutubeTV, Philo, and some other ones. I got Philo for a couple months so I could watch Better Call Saul. I'm wondering if anyone knows if one of these streaming services lets you stream any NFL game of your choosing--kinda like NFL Sunday Ticket. I live in Wisconsin so I can't just watch it on the local station. I've used firstrowsports before but sometimes it cuts out. I'd rather just pay to stream have access to a stream.

I'll do some looking on my own but I can't be alone in wanting to do this so I felt a thread may be worthy.

Thanks,
Alan
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 08:27 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Just wondering--I know there are different sites to stream TV and sports now. There's YoutubeTV, Philo, and some other ones. I got Philo for a couple months so I could watch Better Call Saul. I'm wondering if anyone knows if one of these streaming services lets you stream any NFL game of your choosing--kinda like NFL Sunday Ticket. I live in Wisconsin so I can't just watch it on the local station. I've used firstrowsports before but sometimes it cuts out. I'd rather just pay to stream have access to a stream.

I'll do some looking on my own but I can't be alone in wanting to do this so I felt a thread may be worthy.

Thanks,
Alan

Each week in the Gameday thread folks share numerous streams. Holic actually did it when he opened the threads each week last year. 

EDIT: As far as I know Game Pass is the only way to get games using a service, they have a streaming service but it's costly. They do offer discounts to students.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I always find good streams on reddit.

On game day just Google "Bengals vs (whoever) stream reddit"
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 08:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Each week in the Gameday thread folks share numerous streams. Holic actually did it when he opened the threads each week last year. 

EDIT: As far as I know Game Pass is the only way to get games using a service, they have a streaming service but it's costly. They do offer discounts to students.

Thanks for the info.

Just found out NFL Sunday Ticket is now offering streaming of Sunday Ticket online for $75 a month (about $20 per Bengal game for me). This could be my best option as Game Pass only allows you to replay games after they were played (if you live in the US you cannot stream NFL games--you can stream NFL games with Game Pass if you live outside the US). I'm not sure if Sunday Ticket lets you replay the games though.

Otherwise I could go with the free streaming links but they're unreliable--cutting in and out frequently.
Reply/Quote
I quit trying to stream on random sites like Reddit, I even had the app and everything and signed up but there was way
too weird of stuff that popped up and the other random sites had hacking going on and viruses that tried to shut down my
PC so I just paid the 100 bucks for Game Pass on NFL.com. I know you have to wait till the game is over but you can watch
the entire game and it is sweet. Worth 100 bucks for an entire season IMO.
Reply/Quote
Iptv sportztv
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 04:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I quit trying to stream on random sites like Reddit, I even had the app and everything and signed up but there was way
too weird of stuff that popped up and the other random sites had hacking going on and viruses that tried to shut down my
PC so I just paid the 100 bucks for Game Pass on NFL.com. I know you have to wait till the game is over but you can watch

Yep, if I can't watch if live on Louisville tv, I use Game Pass and just stay away from social media for 3 hours. The only bad part is not being able to watch the other games while I'm waiting. I wish their was an option to watch them w/0 seeing the other scores on the ticker....
Reply/Quote
I have used Kodi for the last 6 years to watch all the Bengals games. I watch it through my android box and also my PC.
If you download Kodi use the Loop, Rising Tides and The End Zone addons.

I also use this website as the NFL Reddit page was closed last year
https://home.nflbite.com
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 02:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yep, if I can't watch if live on Louisville tv, I use Game Pass and just stay away from social media for 3 hours. The only bad part is not being able to watch the other games while I'm waiting. I wish their was an option to watch them w/0 seeing the other scores on the ticker....

Feel the same, the only down side is not being able to watch the other games while you are waiting true.

But I can live with that, it is in High Definition, clean and won't shut down your PC.

I have me a big screen on my PC too, so it is even more awesome.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 06:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Feel the same, the only down side is not being able to watch the other games while you are waiting true.

But I can live with that, it is in High Definition, clean and won't shut down your PC.

I have me a big screen on my PC too, so it is even more awesome.

Yes, I run an HDMI from my laptop to the 65" t.v.  One thing I have noticed, I don't like the compressed version of the game option because you miss the announcers talking about the plays. If you watch the full game version, you get the full game. But, several times, when I have not been home and watched the full game version several hours after the broadcast, you get the full game version with the commercials cut out, which was extremely nice. That said, I normally can't stand to wait that long and am sitting there with the laptop ready to go as soon as the game is over.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2020, 10:44 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes, I run an HDMI from my laptop to the 65" t.v.  One thing I have noticed, I don't like the compressed version of the game option because you miss the announcers talking about the plays. If you watch the full game version, you get the full game. But, several times, when I have not been home and watched the full game version several hours after the broadcast, you get the full game version with the commercials cut out, which was extremely nice. That said, I normally can't stand to wait that long and am sitting there with the laptop ready to go as soon as the game is over.

I sometimes watch the game up to 15 hrs after it has been played due to time differences and it is nice to get the game once the ads have been removed.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2020, 10:44 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes, I run an HDMI from my laptop to the 65" t.v.  One thing I have noticed, I don't like the compressed version of the game option because you miss the announcers talking about the plays. If you watch the full game version, you get the full game. But, several times, when I have not been home and watched the full game version several hours after the broadcast, you get the full game version with the commercials cut out, which was extremely nice. That said, I normally can't stand to wait that long and am sitting there with the laptop ready to go as soon as the game is over.

Man, don't have a laptop, so I cannot run it to the big screen. That is a great idea.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 01:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man, don't have a laptop, so I cannot run it to the big screen. That is a great idea.

If you are using a gamepass you can use chromecast to cast to a television from a phone.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 01:11 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: If you are using a gamepass you can use chromecast to cast to a television from a phone.

Maybe I will try that, thanks Aussie. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 03:50 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: I have used Kodi for the last 6 years to watch all the Bengals games. I watch it through my android box and also my PC.
If you download Kodi use the Loop, Rising Tides and The End Zone addons.

I also use this website as the NFL Reddit page was closed last year
https://home.nflbite.com

How savvy does an individual need to be, in order to get Kodi and the addons up and running?  I bought a smart TV this Spring, but haven't done a lot with it yet.  We did get rid of cable and mostly stream hulu, nexflix, etc.

Is Kodi something that I can simply add to my Roku home page?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 08:48 PM)Weazzel80 Wrote: I always find good streams on reddit.

On game day just Google "Bengals vs (whoever) stream reddit"

I don't know for certain, but I think Reddit shut down a lot of the streaming links that got posted there.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 09:36 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Thanks for the info.

Just found out NFL Sunday Ticket is now offering streaming of Sunday Ticket online for $75 a month (about $20 per Bengal game for me). This could be my best option as Game Pass only allows you to replay games after they were played (if you live in the US you cannot stream NFL games--you can stream NFL games with Game Pass if you live outside the US). I'm not sure if Sunday Ticket lets you replay the games though.

Otherwise I could go with the free streaming links but they're unreliable--cutting in and out frequently.
I had the online ticket, it's very unreliable and glitchy. Had to find other streams numerous times. 
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 04:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I quit trying to stream on random sites like Reddit, I even had the app and everything and signed up but there was way

Bro, do you even AdBlock?
https://adblockplus.org/

Will make your internet life so much better.

Also try Panda Dome for some free virus protection.
https://www.pandasecurity.com/en-us/homeusers/free-antivirus/

:andy:

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 09:36 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Thanks for the info.

Caveat with this is you can't have the ability to get DirecTV where you live. I just checked their website and it says I'm ineligible because I have the ability to get DirecTV.

https://nflst.directv.com/
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 08:27 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Just wondering--I know there are different sites to stream TV and sports now. There's YoutubeTV, Philo, and some other ones. I got Philo for a couple months so I could watch Better Call Saul. I'm wondering if anyone knows if one of these streaming services lets you stream any NFL game of your choosing--kinda like NFL Sunday Ticket. I live in Wisconsin so I can't just watch it on the local station. I've used firstrowsports before but sometimes it cuts out. I'd rather just pay to stream have access to a stream.

Thanks,
Alan

Whereabouts in Wisconsin?! Im just across the river in Stillwater MN! Who Dey!!
Reply/Quote