Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did all the bengal fan brash talk go?

The bengals fans got what they wanted...a final meeting with those big bad Steelers, yet I only hear crickets.

We all know now that was just a facade.  The silence is scary, and you are scared. You are very very scared.

Scaredy cats.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:45 PM)Vlad Wrote:  
The bengals fans got what they wanted...a final meeting with those big bad Steelers, yet I only hear crickets.

We all know now that was just a facade.  The silence is scary, and you are scared. You are very very scared.

Scaredy cats.

Man, you guys are dummies. Steelers fans talking about how it feels like 2005 again = brash talk. Slapping dumb steelers fans = smack talk. 

Pick up your game, ya blumpkins.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Man, you guys are dummies. Steelers fans talking about how it feels like 2005 again = brash talk. Slapping dumb steelers fans = smack talk. 

Pick up your game, ya blumpkins.

Does all that mean you are scared?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:49 PM)Vlad Wrote: Does all that mean you are scared?

I'm shaking in my boots. Which is weird, because my boots are upstairs by the door.  Nervous

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Your mom's got a 2 for 1 sale going on...we'll be along directly. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Your mom's got a 2 for 1 sale going on...we'll be along directly. 

I'm not so sure I'm interested, even at 2 for 1........ Nervous

[Image: nfl_quarterback_roethlisberger.jpg]

LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Scaredy cats.

WOW
Reply/Quote

Scaredy cats.

The Steelers offense is very solid, everyone knows that who watches football. However, their defense is pathetic, and the "big bad steelers" are not a physical football squad by any means. No, we are not scared. The Steelers have a new identity, and while I don't think they are soft, they are just not the physical bullies they used to be. With the bengals defense coming to health, and with Eifert back, the bengals can easily win this ball game. It will all come down to who wins the turnover battle (which Ben seems to be struggling with). Add in that you guys will most likely be without Deangelo Williams, I have to laugh at the idea that you think anyone would be scared of you guys...The ravens sure as hell weren't last week, and we wont either.
Reply/Quote

Scaredy cats.

This has to be the weakest smack ever. 
Reply/Quote
Funny how vlad wasn't here after the steelers loss last week, but shows back up after the steelers back into the playoffs....lol.

I have been asking for this rematch for weeks now. The steelers will not get 2 INTs from a backup QB fresh in off the bench to take this one. The steelers were hot....until the ravens game. They played poorly this weekend too. The only reason they won was because the browns are so abyssmal that they couldn't get anything but FGs out of the steeler miscues. Your "best QB in the AFC" ben has a propensity for throwing INTs at the worst possible moments against the Bengals. Plus he has only thrown 1 TD against us this season. I look for the steelers to settle for FGs when they should have TDs. McCarron will protect the ball well and move the offense effectively against the porous steeler D. The steelers will keep it close, but end up providing us with the win and getting both the playoff and primetime gorillas off our backs.

Admit it steeler fans, your worst nightmare is about to come true. And after it does, that will be one and done for you the last 3 times you have made the playoffs. This offseason will be rewarding listening to the steeler fan butt hurt.
Reply/Quote
If we win, you know these turncoats wont show up until late April. Bengals beat that Steelers to erase a 20 year playoff victory drought, Vlad starts making arrangements to visit Aokigahara forest the next day.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 07:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: Funny how vlad wasn't here after the steelers loss last week, but shows back up after the steelers back into the playoffs....lol.

I have been asking for this rematch for weeks now. The steelers will not get 2 INTs from a backup QB fresh in off the bench to take this one. The steelers were hot....until the ravens game. They played poorly this weekend too. The only reason they won was because the browns are so abyssmal that they couldn't get anything but FGs out of the steeler miscues. Your "best QB in the AFC" ben has a propensity for throwing INTs at the worst possible moments against the Bengals. Plus he has only thrown 1 TD against us this season. I look for the steelers to settle for FGs when they should have TDs. McCarron will protect the ball well and move the offense effectively against the porous steeler D. The steelers will keep it close, but end up providing us with the win and getting both the playoff and primetime gorillas off our backs.

Admit it steeler fans, your worst nightmare is about to come true. And after it does, that will be one and done for you the last 3 times you have made the playoffs. This offseason will be rewarding listening to the steeler fan butt hurt.

Vlad = Poe?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 04:15 PM)Wyche Wrote: Vlad = Poe?

This has been my theory all along.  ThumbsUp
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Scaredy cats.

We are busy talking about bengals Football.... No one really cares what steelers fans think...

We are not here to entertain you.. but i guess No Pittsburgh fan is smart enough to start a message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 05:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No Pittsburgh fan is smart 

Sometimes the truth is the best smack of all.  ThumbsUp

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

I've been thinking Steelman/Taz/burghman, etc.  But I'm not 100%.  
Reply/Quote

(01-05-2016, 04:36 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: This has been my theory all along.  ThumbsUp

(01-05-2016, 08:34 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I've been thinking Steelman/Taz/burghman, etc.  But I'm not 100%.  

Nope.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 07:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: Funny how vlad wasn't here after the steelers loss last week, but shows back up after the steelers back into the playoffs....lol.

This is not nearly our worst nightmare as much as the opposite result would be for you.  3 straight one and dones is nothing.  The last time you guys won a playoff game, George Bush was president.  And that's H.W.  During that streak, we've lost four AFC Championship Games and 2 Super Bowls. What makes you think this loss would be more disappointing than any of that?  Face it, Beaker: the stakes are much higher for you guys.  
Reply/Quote

Scaredy cats.

Better watch your mouth.. else ways those Bengals are gonna whoop dat ass on Saturday Night!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 08:55 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: This is not nearly our worst nightmare as much as the opposite result would be for you.  3 straight one and dones is nothing.  The last time you guys won a playoff game, George Bush was president.  And that's H.W.  During that streak, we've lost four AFC Championship Games and 2 Super Bowls. What makes you think this loss would be more disappointing than any of that?  Face it, Beaker: the stakes are much higher for you guys.  

Four straight one and done is a record. A fifth wouldn't mean anything. Seven straight playoff losses. An eighth wouldn't mean anything. 25 seasons without a playoff win. A 26th wouldn't mean anything. 

The only thing a loss Saturday means is, the end to another season. 

Reply/Quote