Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you stand?
[Image: VGWw2lr.jpg ]
[Image: vZXzkRS.jpg]

Rate BIG MO.   
She isn't that bad, looks pretty good to me.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-05-2016, 05:26 PM)Garrus Wrote: She isn't that bad, looks pretty good to me.

So Then do you have big mo under skinny or thick the right way or even too thick for most but I'm not most?   
Why are the only choices "skinny" or "thick"?

I think she is neither.

[Image: Michelle-Obama-book-cover-picture.jpg]
If you want to bring your previous posts in PNR into this forum, Let's do it. You cried about that in the past, but I guess you REALLY want back in since you've been told repeatedly you can't act maturely.

I'll be back with a bunch of direct quotes from you. Peacock on in the interim.
(05-05-2016, 05:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why are the only choices "skinny" or "thick"?

I think she is neither.

[Image: Michelle-Obama-book-cover-picture.jpg]

There is thick the right way if that's how you feel.   
(05-05-2016, 05:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is thick the right way if that's how you feel.   

I don't think she is thick.

It seems like you set this up just so everyone would say she was "thick".

Pretty lame poll.
(05-05-2016, 06:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think she is thick.

It seems like you set this up just so everyone would say she was "thick".

Pretty lame poll.

No I didn't.   Thick just means you have curves.   That's why I said thick the right way and thick the wrong way.    The Too thick for most choices just means that you know she is fat but you would still hit it.     And I tossed skinny in for those who like them real big.   

I felt this was nicer than saying she was fat.   

Fred if you don't think she has curves than your choice would be skinny. Good curves = thick the right way. Bad curves = thick the wrong way.
Hit
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I would encourage everyone to stay on topic.

Thanks!

ThumbsUp
Meh... i think she's oddly shaped, so i didn't have that choice.
So... I guess I'll go thick the wrong way.
Beautiful woman in many ways. I'd hit it if she wasn't married.

I remember this fat kid I knew in HS that used to put down women he was actually attracted to because he didn't have the self confidence or emotional maturity to just speak with them and be nice. It was sad. Last I heard hes divorced and works as a janitor in the DOC now.
(05-05-2016, 06:25 PM)Benton Wrote: I would encourage everyone to stay on topic.

Thanks!

ThumbsUp

The topic is "troll bait" which pretty much means the possibilities are endless.
(05-05-2016, 06:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No I didn't.   Thick just means you have curves.  

No it doesn't.  A skinny girl can have curves. "Thick" means "fat", and here is the proof

(05-05-2016, 06:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:     The Too thick for most choices just means that you know she is fat 

"Fat" is different from "curvy".
A younger more heartless me would've replied "Thick the wrong way" because I'd be comparing her to girls in their 20s and 30s.

But as I've grown older, I've softened a bit as I have a better perspective on things.

She's a mid/late forties mother of two, so it's really tough for me to throw the "thick the wrong" way label on her and I think that it would be unfair to do so. Although she's not skinny, I think she's holding it together pretty well and I would call her average for her age.
(05-05-2016, 06:26 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Meh... i think she's oddly shaped, so i didn't have that choice.
So... I guess I'll go thick the wrong way.

I actually waiver between too thick for most and thick the wrong way.   StrictlyBiz does have a good point at her being old.   Which probably explains the pot belly. 
(05-05-2016, 07:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No it doesn't.  A skinny girl can have curves. "Thick" means "fat", and here is the proof

"Fat" is different from "curvy".

you get too many curves and it goes to fat.    Hence why we have a too thick and a thick the right and wrong way . 
(05-05-2016, 08:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I actually waiver between too thick for most and thick the wrong way.   StrictlyBiz does have a good point at her being old.   Which probably explains the pot belly. 

Whoa....I never said that she was old.... Mad

I said "mid/late 40s." Evidently you think that's old.  Shocked

My grandmother, now she's old. If she were still alive
(05-05-2016, 08:50 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Whoa....I never said that she was old.... Mad

I said "mid/late 40s." Evidently you think that's old.  Shocked

My grandmother, now she's old. If she were still alive

I don't think that's old.   But she is older than that most likely.   Roto is correct that she is just weirdly constructed.    

I am 39 so mid forties is in my wheel house lol.  
She's fine for a lady in her 50s, but I just really don't care.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall