Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where does Dunlap land?
I see too many very good teams with a need for a DE so doubt he is cut. On right team, he could help get a team futher in the playoffs.
I say possibly:

Seahawks
Cardinals
Browns (yes opposite Garrett could be force
Saints

No more than a 5th round pick is my guess
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
In the WWE
Reply/Quote
Minnesota. The Vikings are desperate.
Reply/Quote
He retires tomorrow
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Probably glued to the bench the rest of the season.

Reply/Quote
Dunlap is my boy, but the Bengals have zero nuts if he's on this team this time next week... Even if it means cutting him. I couldn't care less where he lands. I barely care about our team. How bout our guy Burrow though? Get that man a line, and he's gonna be downright surgical.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 11:05 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Minnesota.  The Vikings are desperate.

True, Vikes are desperate but have worse record than us so no playoffs

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
On the practice squad.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 11:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Probably glued to the bench the rest of the season.

Makes too much money, no way MB let's him get a freebie.

He will cut him for cause and not pay his contract, and MB for once would be correct in doing it.

AB got cut and not paid by Raiders and Pats

Reply/Quote
The waiver wire.
Reply/Quote
A contender desperate to add a pass rusher or with Dline injuries. A team not in contention wouldn’t trade for an expensive declining vet. They’ll also have to have decent cap room and run a 4-3.

Seattle
Indy
49ers
Buffalo
Reply/Quote
Buffalo, of course!
Reply/Quote
Raiders.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 11:05 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Minnesota.  The Vikings are desperate.

Why would Minnesota want him? They're trying to get rid of their older high salary players as well. 

Someone like Seattle or a contender that needs some DE help would be our only options but if we're asking for a 4th or better no one is trading for him. 
Reply/Quote
Who cares... Hopefully in a trash dump somewhere...
Reply/Quote
Tampa Bay
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 11:05 PM)J24 Wrote: He retires tomorrow

WhoDey2 This is what I thought also. If he does retire, is there a set amount of time until he becomes a Free Agent??
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
I'm thinking Indy or 49ers, either way I think he's played his last game in Cincy. I think getting a 6/7 rd pick for him is about what to expect.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 11:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I see too many very good teams with a need for a DE so doubt he is cut. On right team, he could help get a team futher in the playoffs.
I say possibly:

Seahawks
Cardinals
Browns (yes opposite Garrett could be force
Saints

No more than a 5th round pick is my guess

On a team with the commitment to winning.
Reply/Quote
He'd fit in on the Falcons. He already has the ability to disappear and watch large leads be wasted away.

Serious note, if he is released outright, he'll probably get some looks from a lot of the teams in the hunt who need a pass rusher. Cleveland, Buffalo, Seattle, Indy and Tampa all come to mind. Also, have to think about the Rams, since they have Whit and I'm sure he has heard how things are there, it might make him want to go there, plus he'd have Aaron Donald to suck up all the attention like Geno used to do, so he could get more pressure. Also, look at Carolina, as it would be a homecoming for him.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote