Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where does the Zac Taylor bar get moved now?
It started with 6 wins or less this season predictions. Then it was 10 wins. Then it was playoffs. Where are the haters going to move the bar next before they quit calling for him to be fired. Inquiring minds want to know. Does he now have to win a playoff game?
Reply/Quote
I said we needed to get to the playoffs. With the roster he assembled and the attitude change, I thought he at least earned a chance to get to the playoffs and earn a shot at a couple more years.

I'm still good with that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Playoff wins aren’t good enough anymore. It’s time to win a Super Bowl
Reply/Quote
From what I’m told we are now more talented than KC, the team that made 3 AFCC games and 2 Super Bowls. So I guess we not only have to win the super bowl this year but also next year and probably every year after that or he’s fired

Crazy how we were supposed to win a handful of games this year and be bad, but suddenly this team got WAY more talented DURING the season with no new players added….crazy
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:59 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: From what I’m told we are now more talented than KC, the team that made 3 AFCC games and 2 Super Bowls. So I guess we not only have to win the super bowl this year but also next year and probably every year after that or he’s fired

I feel like my cat could coach this team to a SB right now.
Reply/Quote
He's not going anywhere for a long time
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I feel like my cat could coach this team to a SB right now.

Would your cat have human coordinators?
Reply/Quote
coach of the year!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:03 PM)M.W. Wrote: Would your cat have human coordinators?

I'm pretty sure his OC would be a scratching post.
Reply/Quote
Let a lame duck year come.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
He’s not getting fired. This season earned Taylor at least 3 more years. Gotta fix the o line and CB’s if this team wants to be a legit SB threat.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
This was the worst team in the NFL when he took over.

We are debating on whether we rest starters or not on the last game of the season as AFCN champs. If Taylor isn't good enough who is?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:01 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: He's not going anywhere for a long time

As I said in another thread, I can't imagine a team with Joe Burrow on it ever being bad enough to get ZT fired.  He's gonna break Marvin's record for years at HC.

(01-02-2022, 07:04 PM)M.W. Wrote: This was the worst team in the NFL when he took over.

We are debating on whether we rest starters or not on the last game of the season as AFCN champs.  If Taylor isn't good enough who is?

Actually, we weren't the worst team in the NFL until he took over.  If we keep Marvin one more year we possibly don't have Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm pretty sure his OC would be a scratching post.

any cat nip involved?  This is a close call!
Reply/Quote
The bar for me is actually starting a game well. He needs to start getting this team ready to play immediately because always having to come from behind is getting old
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: It started with 6 wins or less this season predictions. Then it was 10 wins. Then it was playoffs. Where are the haters going to move the bar next before they quit calling for him to be fired. Inquiring minds want to know. Does he now have to win a playoff game?

50 years of 17-0 seasons and a lifetime Super bowl championship or he's off my national bubble wrap day card list.. Rant
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:04 PM)M.W. Wrote: This was the worst team in the NFL when he took over.

We are debating on whether we rest starters or not on the last game of the season as AFCN champs.  If Taylor isn't good enough who is?

The Hoodie....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:07 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: The bar for me is actually starting a game well.  He needs to start getting this team ready to play immediately because always having to come from behind is getting old

Personally I love come from behind victories!  If every game was a come from behind win I suppose some people would find something to ***** about..  Cool

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I feel like my cat could coach this team to a SB right now.

Mine could too except I no longer have a cat. I'll have to settle for the bird that builds its nest on the shelves in my workshop every spring.. 

Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/kelseylconway/status/1477764554528641029?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote