Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Where's Hunter?
I mean where is the gop outrage and investigations?

Seems they figure that one was played out since they got what they wanted in the SP and they've moved on to "the left WANTS Covid to come back".  I guess so they can "take away your rights"?

Anyway, haven't seen an update in awhile.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2023, 11:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: I mean where is the gop outrage and investigations?

Seems they figure that one was played out since they got what they wanted in the SP and they've moved on to "the left WANTS Covid to come back".  I guess so they can "take away your rights"?

If you are so interested google it yourself. 
You can do it!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Interesting that the complaints were about Hunter threads as he's not an elected official, but now some of the same people are complaining there aren't any Hunter threads. It's almost like legitimate discourse is not their objective.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 02:15 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Interesting that the complaints were about Hunter threads as he's not an elected official, but now some of the same people are complaining there aren't any Hunter threads.  It's almost like legitimate discourse is not their objective.

No...lol.

This was pure sarcasm based on how Hunter was ALL we heard about and then...nothing.

Then it moved to "the left WANTS Covid".

All because I saw a tweet from Jim Jordan or all people saying exactly that.

I assumed most people would get the joke/take on the gop not really caring about Hunter and only caring about making everything a ploitical attack.  I guess I was wrong. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 08:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: No...lol.

This was pure sarcasm based on how Hunter was ALL we heard about and then...nothing.

Then it moved to "the left WANTS Covid".

All because I saw a tweet from Jim Jordan or all people saying exactly that.

I assumed most people would get the joke/take on the gop not really caring about Hunter and only caring about making everything a ploitical attack.  I guess I was wrong. Smirk

Well, I did hear this morning FLOTUS has covid. Which, I'm assuming they will come out in a day or so and say Joe has covid and then it will pass and then CNN will rave about how strong the Biden family is for beating covid. (Chant) 4 more years, 4 more years, 4 more years. I doubt in the end neither had covid and the propaganda machine will churn over-time.  Whatever

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 09:21 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, I did hear this morning FLOTUS has covid. Which, I'm assuming they will come out in a day or so and say Joe has covid and then it will pass and then CNN will rave about how strong the Biden family is for beating covid. (Chant) 4 more years, 4 more years, 4 more years. I doubt in the end neither had covid and the propaganda machine will churn over-time.  Whatever

I had not heard that.  Hope she is ok.

Not sure why they would lie about it but then I'm not sure why people say a lot of thing.

However I think you are projecting a bit on how it would be played out IF Joe Biden gets Covid and (hopefully) recovers...just based on how it was handled when 1135809 got it.

As a side note my wife and son were both sick over the weekend (actually my wife's went back to last Tuesday) and both took Covid tests to be safe.  Both were negative.  There does seem to be stuff going around as it usually does this time of year that isn't Covid too.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 09:35 AM)GMDino Wrote: I had not heard that.  Hope she is ok.

Not sure why they would lie about it but then I'm not sure why people say a lot of thing.

However I think you are projecting a bit on how it would be played out IF Joe Biden gets Covid and (hopefully) recovers...just based on how it was handled when 1135809 got it.

As a side note my wife and son were both sick over the weekend (actually my wife's went back to last Tuesday) and both took Covid tests to be safe.  Both were negative.  There does seem to be stuff going around as it usually does this time of year that isn't Covid too.

yep shit going around, Kiddo been sick since last Wed, and tested neg as well. Still not over it yet.

but HB is sill under investigation, Not sure why the Judge said Hell to the No on his plea deal so more to come. And i have no idea who Jim Jordan is, I don't pay much attention to talking heads as that's all they usually are, Politics/Football, most are just click baiters.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 09:57 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: yep shit going around, Kiddo been sick since last Wed, and tested neg as well. Still not over it yet.

but HB is sill under investigation, Not sure why the Judge said Hell to the No on his plea deal so more to come. And i have no idea who Jim Jordan is, I don't pay much attention to talking heads as that's all they usually are, Politics/Football, most are just click baiters.

He's a representative from Ohio.

https://jordan.house.gov/
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 10:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: He's a representative from Ohio.

https://jordan.house.gov/

Oh thought the name was kinda familiar, but not my district. 
Apparently he's a Freedom Caucus guy?  

Alright, i keep hearing about FC, so i'm just gonna look that up and see wtf that's all about.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2023, 11:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: I mean where is the gop outrage and investigations?

I have a hunch you will get your wish  Sarcasm and hear more about Hunter and Joe next week when McCarthy launches an impeachment inquiry. The main reason is to have more potent subpoena power to get all emails from Joe Biden's pseudonym email from National archives and also bank records both foreign and in the US of Hunter and Joe.

It is an investigation. Unlike the weaponized justice department going after Republicans namely Trump, the GOP will do their due diligence before they impeach Joe Biden in 2024. As fr Hunter being a private citizen, that gets blown out of the water when he flies to 13 foreign countries with his dad and has a huge secret service detail. Why did he travel to all of those foreign countries? Simple, he used the US government for transportation to get millions of dollars from those same foreign countries.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Here is a sort of update.

https://www.rawstory.com/hunter-biden-2664935260/

Republicans have been hoping that Hunter Biden's shady overseas business dealings would give them a willing issue to take to voters, but Politico reports that the issue has "fallen flat" even among much of the GOP primary electorate.

The report notes that Hunter Biden was barely even a topic of discussion at the most recent 2024 Republican primary debate, and that this reflects a limited interest among voters despite the fact that Fox News has spent months hyping up every new twist and turn in what Politico describes as "red meat Hunter Biden drama."

“There is a consistent majority belief that Hunter Biden behaved unethically, inappropriately — doesn’t really matter how you ask it — wrong,” Chris Jackson, head of public polling for Ipsos, tells Politico. “But it doesn’t look like people outside the Republican base are blaming Joe Biden for that or saying that it indicates some kind of problem with Joe Biden.”

Additionally, Politico reports that many GOP candidates have calculated that going all-in on Hunter Biden only helps former President Donald Trump's narrative that he is being wrongly persecuted by a "corrupt" justice system that has charged him with dozens of felonies all while leaving President Joe Biden's son relatively unscathed.

Chuck Coughlin, a former Republican political strategist from Arizona, tells Politico that making Hunter Biden the central focus of the GOP's 2024 pitch to voters would be courting disaster.

"The last cycle was a debacle enough, and this would only add to that, to the narrative that they’re out of touch and they’re not interested in governing," he said.

Could be another tactical misstep, like the one that cost the GOP Georgia. 
Reply/Quote

Here is a sort of update.

https://www.rawstory.com/hunter-biden-2664935260/

Republicans have been hoping that Hunter Biden's shady overseas business dealings would give them a willing issue to take to voters, but Politico reports that the issue has "fallen flat" even among much of the GOP primary electorate.

The report notes that Hunter Biden was barely even a topic of discussion at the most recent 2024 Republican primary debate, and that this reflects a limited interest among voters despite the fact that Fox News has spent months hyping up every new twist and turn in what Politico describes as "red meat Hunter Biden drama."

“There is a consistent majority belief that Hunter Biden behaved unethically, inappropriately — doesn’t really matter how you ask it — wrong,” Chris Jackson, head of public polling for Ipsos, tells Politico. “But it doesn’t look like people outside the Republican base are blaming Joe Biden for that or saying that it indicates some kind of problem with Joe Biden.”

Additionally, Politico reports that many GOP candidates have calculated that going all-in on Hunter Biden only helps former President Donald Trump's narrative that he is being wrongly persecuted by a "corrupt" justice system that has charged him with dozens of felonies all while leaving President Joe Biden's son relatively unscathed.

Chuck Coughlin, a former Republican political strategist from Arizona, tells Politico that making Hunter Biden the central focus of the GOP's 2024 pitch to voters would be courting disaster.

"The last cycle was a debacle enough, and this would only add to that, to the narrative that they’re out of touch and they’re not interested in governing," he said.

Could be another tactical misstep, like the one that cost the GOP Georgia. 
Reply/Quote
The story was never about Hunter Biden, the real story is the bribe allegation from an FBI informant, I add a legit informant used by the FBI. The GOP had to go through Hunter Biden as the money trail goes through HB to Biden family members.

Let's see the over 5000 emails Joe sent and received using 3 different email accounts. The New York Post reported several of those emails have HB copied on official government business. One is a copy of Biden speech about Ukraine.

Biden continues to dive deeper in polls about age and the economy. They way I look at it is almost all Democrats still believe JB is 100% innocent. So in time we will see if that is true.

On the economy, Biden promised college students he would pay off their loans. These are young Americans who overwhelmingly supported Joe in 2020. Did he lose their trust and thus their vote? Joe knew the Republicans would not agree to pay off student loan debt, so using them as a scapegoat simply won't fly. They are not stupid, Joe Biden made a false promise, he lied and come election time I have a hunch some will either not vote or switch their vote to the GOP nominee.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I'm more interested to see if HB was paying some of daddy's bills for the last 11 years like he said during texting, can't get that proof til banks hand over their records.

something along the lines of I paid for your butts for 30 years, time to pay daddy back, this crap's expensive. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 12:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The story was never about Hunter Biden, the real story is the bribe allegation from an FBI informant, I add a legit informant used by the FBI. The GOP had to go through Hunter Biden as the money trail goes through HB to Biden family members.

Let's see the over 5000 emails Joe sent and received using 3 different email accounts. The New York Post reported several of those emails have HB copied on official government business. One is a copy of Biden speech about Ukraine.

Biden continues to dive deeper in polls about age and the economy. They way I look at it is almost all Democrats still believe JB is 100% innocent. So in time we will see if that is true.

On the economy, Biden promised college students he would pay off their loans. These are young Americans who overwhelmingly supported Joe in 2020. Did he lose their trust and thus their vote? Joe knew the Republicans would not agree to pay off student loan debt, so using them as a scapegoat simply won't fly. They are not stupid, Joe Biden made a false promise, he lied and come election time I have a hunch some will either not vote or switch their vote to the GOP nominee.

Just because you keep saying something doesn't make it true.

If that were the case, I'd of developed a Scottish accent and a driving need to take the heads off of other immortals (I say I'm a Highlander a lot, is the joke).
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
The GOP is putting together an avalanche of evidence against HB, whether it leads to Joe will be determined in the next 12 months.

As for where is Hunter, my guess he is supporting his habit in his $16K. month newly rented Malibu home. Ech of us get to flip the bill for the $16K month home the secret service has to rent to protect him.

Today is not a good day for Hunter. It appears the D.O.J. is prepared to indict Hunter on gun charges no later than September 29. His attorneys lost their motion to get the sweetheart plea deal gun charges thrown out.

We will see, but it appears HB may be in deep crap. He better enjoy his freedom.

Next up is Comer and Jordan have issued subpoenas to the Secret Service and others to get to bottom of HB being tipped off about an IRS/FBI interview.

It appears just a matter of time before an impeachment enquiry starts in the house.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-special-counsel-seek-indictment

Hunter Biden special counsel to seek indictment on gun charges

Biden's 'sweetheart' plea deal fell apart last month during his first federal court appearance in Delaware

Hunter Biden is expected to be indicted on a federal gun charge by the end of September, Special Counsel David Weiss' team told U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika on Wednesday. 

Noreika had set Wednesday as a deadline to hear from both sides about how to move forward on the diversion agreement that would have allowed Hunter Biden to avoid jail time for a felony charge of lying on a federal form when purchasing a firearm in 2018. 

The expected charges come after an original plea agreement collapsed in July. Hunter Biden was expected to plead guilty in July to two misdemeanor tax counts of willful failure to pay federal income tax as part of a plea deal to avoid jail time on a felony gun charge.

A source with knowledge of the Oct. 23, 2018, police report told Fox News that it indicated that Hallie Biden, who is the widow of President Biden's late son, Beau, and who was in a relationship with Hunter at the time, threw a gun owned by Hunter in a dumpster behind a market near a school.

Reply/Quote
I have to admit, I fell for the phony Weiss act he is really going to be fair after he tried to give HB full immunity for all crimes he ever committed from 2007 to 2023. Weiss was named special prosecutor (after Garland state he already had the power of a special prosecutor) by Garland knowing he does not meet the DOJ criteria to become a special prosecutor.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/hunter-bidens-expected-indictment-never-forget-think-idiots

Hunter Biden's expected indictment: Never forget, they think we're idiots

David Weiss is not qualified to be special counsel. Naturally, that's why AG Garland tapped him for the role

The HB legal team will get anything brought against HB dismissed. It is all a sham to make it look like the DOJ is being fair, but the reality is Garland is still protecting HB so Joe is shielded also.

Reply/Quote
Looks like Hunter will be indicted on 3 different charges related to his gun acquisition.

He faces up to 25 years in jail and $750,000 in fines. Also, it appears Weiss is still looking into money laundering, FARA violations and more.

I will remain skeptical until HB is indicted and goes to trial. He deserves to be innocent until proven guilty if it gets to trial in Delaware. I have no idea how the D.O.J. goes from a sweetheart deal to these charges and why it has taken almost 5 years for this indictment.

Comer just said this is the one charge that has no ties to Joe Biden.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 03:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I will remain skeptical until HB is indicted and goes to trial. He deserves to be innocent until proven guilty if it gets to trial in Delaware. I have no idea how the D.O.J. goes from a sweetheart deal to these charges

Yeah as of now, that is the one thing that leaves me sceptical as well.
Reply/Quote
Republicans want less restrictions on gun laws EXCEPT when it comes to Hunter Biden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHW1kxf4oBc
Reply/Quote