Vontaze Burfict
Tyler Eifert
Andrew Whitworth
Andy Dalton
Adam Jones
Carlos Dunlap
George Iloka
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Bengals make the NFL Players top 100? [Multiple picks allowed]
Eifert came in at No. 44 : http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2016/0ap3000000667961/Top-100-Players-of-2016-No-44-Tyler-Eifert

I think Geno and AJ are locks to still make the list. I thought if Dalton were to make the list it would have been in this round. He deserves to be on it.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2016, 06:33 PM)MoneyCityManiac Wrote: Eifert came in at No. 44 : http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2016/0ap3000000667961/Top-100-Players-of-2016-No-44-Tyler-Eifert

I think Geno and AJ are locks to still make the list. I thought if Dalton were to make the list it would have been in this round. He deserves to be on it.

Dalton is on it next week
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So who do we have so far? Dunlap, Whit, Eifert?

Edit: just saw the list. Seems Reggie made it as well. Good to us showing up.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 12:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So who do we have so far?  Dunlap, Whit, Eifert?

Edit: just saw the list.   Seems Reggie made it as well.   Good to us showing up.

Dalton, Atkins, Green are on the list too, just not announced yet.
Reply/Quote
I'm a little disappointed in our low support of Whit 10%.

Not that I voted.
Reply/Quote
I'm a little upset with the Bengal player videos I have watched so far. It seems like the majority of people endorsing our players are players from our own team. Every time I have watched the top 100 you have guys from various teams talking about the player.

For us however, you have Dunlap, Geno, Whit ect.

Would have been nice to hear more from his competition. (same with the other Bengals who have made it thus far)

I think on Eiferts you heard from Vance Mcdonald (niners TE) and Paul Kruger..... would have been nice to hear from some DBs or Cam Chancellor since he schooled him or something.
Reply/Quote
I thought I heard, when 100 to 91 were announced, that the team who had the most players on the list was the Panthers at 7. The Bengals have 4 players so far so we can only expect 2 more to be announced being Geno and AJ.

Then again, they can announce Geno, AJ and Andy and give the reason that it's because Reggie is no longer on the team.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2016, 08:50 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Which Bengals make the NFL Players top 100?

Certainly there are the usual suspects, like AJ, Atkins and Burfict who will come in fairly high. I only picked guys I thought had a legit shot at it, so no RBs, OG, Center or Kickers.

Pick as many as you like.

70 through 61 were done tonight (25 May):
Andrew Whitworth comes in at #67
Carlos Dunlap comes in at #70

from that list it might have been easy to pick who wouldn't .... almost all should
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 12:20 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I thought I heard, when 100 to 91 were announced, that the team who had the most players on the list was the Panthers at 7. The Bengals have 4 players so far so we can only expect 2 more to be announced being Geno and AJ.

Then again, they can announce Geno, AJ and Andy and give the reason that it's because Reggie is no longer on the team.

They don't count Nelson as a Bengals since it's for the 2016 season. Dalton will be the next Bengal on the list (he will be announced next week)
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 11:40 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I'm a little upset with the Bengal player videos I have watched so far. It seems like the majority of people endorsing our players are players from our own team. Every time I have watched the top 100 you have guys from various teams talking about the player.

For us however, you have Dunlap, Geno, Whit ect.

Would have been nice to hear more from his competition. (same with the other Bengals who have made it thus far)

I think on Eiferts you heard from Vance Mcdonald (niners TE) and Paul Kruger..... would have been nice to hear from some DBs or Cam Chancellor since he schooled him or something.

I will agree with this. Dunalp even did his own intro.

It reminds of the Top 10 lists they do. Whenever the Bengals are brought up, they only talk with local media heads and someone from Pittsburgh. I remember when Sam Wyche showed up on a list. Trumpy, Lap, and Ludwig were interviewed and then Mark Madden chopped Wyche down. You didn't see those guys on any other interview.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 01:45 AM)Westwood Bengal Wrote: I'm a little disappointed in our low support of Whit 10%.

Not that I voted.

Actually, Whit got 27 votes from 52 people voting. That's more than 50%. The % shown on the poll simply means that Whit got 10% of all votes cast, but you can vote for as many of the players on the list as you want.

It's a multiple answer poll, which is why the check boxes are square and not round. The round ones, called radio buttons or option buttons, only allow one choice.

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 04:15 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I will agree with this. Dunalp even did his own intro.

It reminds of the Top 10 lists they do. Whenever the Bengals are brought up, they only talk with local media heads and someone from Pittsburgh. I remember when Sam Wyche showed up on a list. Trumpy, Lap, and Ludwig were interviewed and then Mark Madden chopped Wyche down. You didn't see those guys on any other interview.

We need to suck less on national TV and in the post season.

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 02:30 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: They don't count Nelson as a Bengals since it's for the 2016 season. Dalton will be the next Bengal on the list (he will be announced next week)

Except they did count Nelson as a Bengal because the list is top 100 players of 2015. Nelson played for us last year, and played well enough to be recognized for it.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2016, 12:20 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Except they did count Nelson as a Bengal because the list is top 100 players of 2015. Nelson played for us last year, and played well enough to be recognized for it.

Unfortunately Nelson is listed as a Raider. He's only in a Bengals uniform. The vote is for the upcoming year. I know it's weird, but that's how they do it.

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2016, 01:00 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Unfortunately Nelson is listed as a Raider. He's only in a Bengals uniform. The vote is for the upcoming year. I know it's weird, but that's how they do it.

Great, so now the Bengals can start collecting royalties from the Raiders?  From their improved image, due to feats performed by a player in a Bengals uni.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Doesn't it kind of depend on whose top 100 we're talking about? If it's the "pundits top 100" they'll ALL play for the squeelers. These "top 100" lists are usually highly subjective not to mention biased.
Perhaps someone ought to register on every teams message boards and post the same surveys including every NFL player from every team then average them out and just skip the pundits professional jackoffs.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Just saw an ad for the next 10 (39-30, I believe) and it showed a brief clip of Dalton jawing with a defender from Washington (I think, it could have been KC...I was half asleep). I didn't remember ever seeing that clip, and thought how funny it was, as there was sound to it as well.

I was glad to see Dalton on the list, and I can't wait to hear what other team's players say about him. I bet if they did a Top 100 NFL players from fans in Cincinnati that he wouldn't even make the list in his own hometown. As a "Dalton apologist", I am very happy to see him get this recognition....even if it is just a meaningless list. It is 100% player vote, and I think it is well-deserved.

I might be jumping the gun just a bit since it was only a brief clip of him, but I think we are about to see another Bengal on the list.
Reply/Quote
Dalton number 35.
Reply/Quote
Geno Atkins came in at 29 tonight
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 10:10 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Geno Atkins came in at 29 tonight

The silent assassin lol

I honestly think this is low for him. He consistently dominates interior OL and wrecks games as Incongnito
says. I liked what Joe Thomas said even more who is a great player in his own right. Still, Geno should he
top 10 in my eyes. The only D-lineman i think destroys games more than him is probably Watt.

Geno should take this as an insult. Whatever
Reply/Quote