Bates
Hubbard
Bell
Other (Specify)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Jersey Are You Going To Buy?!
I'm looking at a white Burrow jersey. Although those Chase ones will look nice.

May just customize one with my last name (Gregory)
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 11:41 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Nah man didn't you know - if you don't spend every dime you earn on this shitball franchise you ain't a fan. Shit the fact that we have the audacity to even say anything negative about them means we ain't fans. It's all rainbows and sunshine and great things down in the Queen City and PBS.

Teams don't benefit from jersey sales. Its split between the Player, the NFLPA, and the League. Buying a Jersey mostly supports the Player.

To the OP: I am going to buy a Quinton Spain jersey to add to my Mountaineer in Stripes colletion.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 08:01 PM)Synric Wrote: Teams don't benefit from jersey sales. Its split between the Player, the NFLPA, and the League. Buying a Jersey mostly supports the Player.

To the OP: I am going to buy a Quinton Spain jersey to add to my Mountaineer in Stripes colletion.

League profits are split among teams last I checked. Unless that changed under the new CBA.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 07:20 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I don't care what you have to say about the subject anymore you putz. You can call me fairweather all you want - it ain't any more true the more you say it.

I'll tell you what - go ahead and send me that Fairweather jersey man. I'm not one to turn down a free rag. I'll take it in white. You wanna spend your money, I'm not gonna stop you.

Put your money where your mouth is or kindly get ******.

Message me your size and ship to address and I've got you covered. They fit true to size. If you take a Large t shirt, you would want this in a large.

10 Character minimum on the custom jerseys

Do you want Fairweathr (no e) or Bandwagon ?

As far as the using another rag comment... Hope you don't plan on bleeding all over this one. (that's a "you're on your period" joke, btw)

(05-05-2021, 07:21 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Too bad you're not a fan according to some on here. Better pack it in and go root for the Steelers.

4th time's the charm? .... Nothing the guy wrote was about doing it if they won. He wanted a specific player. It didn't happen. I understand not buying a jersey for that.
Reply/Quote
They win a playoff game and I'll consider one.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 09:00 PM)PDub80 Wrote: A bunch more nonsense I'm not reading

Put your money where your mouth is. Order the jersey, post a picture, and I'll set up a PO box for you to send it to.

Until then, we don't have anything to discuss boyo.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 09:06 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Put your money where your mouth is. Order the jersey, post a picture, and I'll set up a PO box for you to send it to.

Until then, we don't have anything to discuss boyo.

Deal

But what size... and which name?

Fairweathr or Bandwagon?
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 09:08 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Only responding to clear my notifications

Put your money where your mouth is or shove off, bud.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 09:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Put your money where your mouth is or shove off, bud.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? You keep telling me to put my money where my mouth is, but ignoring my request for you to provide me with the simple answers required for me to do so.....

3rd time...

WHAT SIZE????

& WHICH NAME???? Fairweathr or Bandwagon

Don't be scared.... just tell me which.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 09:19 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Blah blah blah blah blah

Put your money where your mouth is, or kindly stop making my phone ding.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 06:27 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I've told you twice now that it isn't about NOT spending money... It's the reason you gave that WILL trigger you spending money....

You said you would spend money WHEN THEY WIN.

That's FAIR WEATHER AF

The rest if the bullshit you've written is just straw man and attempts at deflecting the facts of what you said, why you said it, and the realization of who you are as a person and as a fan.

BTW, it's fine to be a fair weather fan. It's fine to be a band waggoner. Most fans fall into that category. Just don't kid yourself on where you're at as a Bengals fan.

Don worry. They'll be good again and you can just tell everyone how brave of a soldier you were, sticking by the team in their darker hours. Bandwagoners beating their chests after wins is a hilarious thought to me.

BTW, your Oreo analogy doesn't work in this discussion on several levels. Keep hating, man... I hear it really helps.

Not really. If an NFL team doesn't appear to do things necessary to win and allow their fans to enjoy the experience, why the hell would someone be expected to fork over any kind of financial support?

It's pretty simple. If i'm spending my dollars and MB is doing backwards, half-ass shit and skimping out on things most all other NFL teams have, i have every right to complain and then not spend any of my money on Bengals gear. When things change and they seem to be making an effort...or if someone wants to wait to see if those new efforts produce a winner before they start forking over again, that has nothing to do with someone's level of fandom. 

Matter of fact, most fair-weather fans buy the shit out of some teams gear and then when they tank, they just latch onto another team and buy the shit out of their gear. Doesn't make them a better fan. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 09:27 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote:  I'm scared.

It's ok. We all see that.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 09:30 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Another pathetic cry for attention

Put your money where your mouth is, or find someone else to e-stalk.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 09:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not really. If an NFL team doesn't appear to do things necessary to win and allow their fans to enjoy the experience, why the hell would someone be expected to fork over any kind of financial support?

It's pretty simple. If i'm spending my dollars and MB is doing backwards, half-ass shit and skimping out on things most all other NFL teams have, i have every right to complain and then not spend any of my money on Bengals gear. When things change and they seem to be making an effort...or if someone wants to wait to see if those new efforts produce a winner before they start forking over again, that has nothing to do with someone's level of fandom. 

Matter of fact, most fair-weather fans buy the shit out of some teams gear and then when they tank, they just latch onto another team and buy the shit out of their gear. Doesn't make them a better fan. 

Yes, it does. When someone's action towards a team is predicated on the team winning, or the catalyst to buying a jersey, going to a game, etc is based on the team first winning before you do that, that person is a fair weather fan. There's no other logical way to look at it.

When the weather is fair (team is winning) I will buy a jersey or merch... that = fair weather fan.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 09:49 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I just wish I knew what a woman's touch really felt like

I'm tired of typing it out. You know what to do.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 09:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I don't know what copy and paste is.

I don't know what to do... because you haven't given me a size for you yet.

Last Word
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 10:03 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Desperate pleas for human interaction

See my previous posts for instructions. If they're unclear, read them again.
Reply/Quote
[Image: if-you-two-tn6wqd.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 10:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: if-you-two-tn6wqd.jpg]

Point taken.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 09:34 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Yes, it does. When someone's action towards a team is predicated on the team winning, or the catalyst to buying a jersey, going to a game, etc is based on the team first winning before you do that, that person is a fair weather fan. There's no other logical way to look at it.

When the weather is fair (team is winning) I will buy a jersey or merch... that = fair weather fan.

I don't think you read my post...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote