Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start?
So which of the rookie QBs taken in the draft will have the best start? As a Kentucky fan, I do believe in Will Levis, but I do have my doubts. I'm also concerned about Anthony Richardson succeeding considering his small sample size.
[Image: VYOA6ZFCJ5HNFA3XPZIIQKMJZE.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I will agree with Will.

Like him the best of all the rookie QB's this year.
Reply/Quote
Stroud easily. Going to a coach who will cater to him, should have a solid run game, has a TE he can depend on.

Defense should also be serviceable.

Bryce would be my other one because he may have an even better D and better weapons but I’m not sold on the coach yet
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2023, 05:11 PM)Housh Wrote: Stroud easily. Going to a coach who will cater to him, should have a solid run game, has a TE he can depend on.

Bryce would be my other one because he may have an even better D and better weapons but I’m not sold on the coach yet

Both CJ Stroud and Bryce Young could be good for sure. 
Reply/Quote
With little doubt Young, he was the most successful college QB and I think best ready for NFL and has the best coaching core to guide him plus Dalton is an excellent mentor.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bryce Young. I also don't see Levis playing until Tannehill struggles.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Young will have the better year, he has some good weapons and a good D playing in a division that should be wide open.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2023, 05:11 PM)Housh Wrote: Stroud easily. Going to a coach who will cater to him, should have a solid run game, has a TE he can depend on.

Bump

Stroud currently has rookie record for passes Attempted without an INT
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bump again

5TD day for CJ
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 10:09 PM)Housh Wrote: Bump again

5TD day for CJ

ROTY
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 03:12 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: With little doubt Young, he was the most successful college QB and I think best ready for NFL and has the best coaching core to guide him plus Dalton is an excellent mentor.

Oh yeah? 

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
We will find out this weekend with Stroud. Mellow
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote