Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
While the NFL condemns Bengal/Steeler violence I predict...
We are a lock to play the Steelers in prime time next year.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We are a lock to play the Steelers in prime time next year.

Oh for sure. They will make sure to replay every hit from this game numerous times to remind everyone of how we feel right now. They will want this to be exactly the same next year. Wouldn't be surprised if we got the same inept ref crew as well
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We are a lock to play the Steelers in prime time next year.

I'd say that is a very safe bet. 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:16 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Oh for sure. They will make sure to replay every hit from this game numerous times to remind everyone of how we feel right now. They will want this to be exactly the same next year. Wouldn't be surprised if we got the same inept ref crew as well

They'll remind the whole world how dirty of a team Cincy is. They'll prob only show the Antonio Brown and Big Ben injury. It'll be like nothing else happened in the game 
Reply/Quote

No doubt.  As much as the NFL pretends they don't want those kind of games, we all know they love the ratings bonanza that will come with the next one.

What are the chances one of them happens during Burfict's suspension?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Burfict suspended 3 weeks?

Expect a week 4 Sunday night showdown.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:27 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Burfict suspended 3 weeks?

You know what? I sure hope so.

I don't wanna see us turn into those dirtbags from Pit, but I feel that playoff game saw a change of the tide. We were the (albeit idiotic) bully out there. We were hurting them all over the place. We were the physical team. I wanna see us shut them the heck down in both games next season with a fierce physical (and clean) presence. We do that with our best players in the lineup and Burfict is one. Don't tell me their offensive players dont know when Burfict is coming their way.

Saturday's game was probably the worst nightmare for any Bengals fan out there, im not sure it could've gone much worse. But we really took it to them on their own terms, if we do it sensibly we can start to push them around for a change.
Reply/Quote
Zero doubt whatsoever. Probably going to have Parry and his boys officiate, too.
Reply/Quote
Definitely a prime time game early in the year. They'll be looking for another cage match.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No doubt whatsoever that the game will be featured during primetime. A lock if there is such a thing.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:27 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Burfict suspended 3 weeks?

Great!!! also expect lev bell to go down that game as well.
Reply/Quote
Our first game will be MNF and the second one will be SNF, just in case one of the teams suck so they can flex it.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Halftime show provided by Joey Porter at midfield.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:47 PM)Benton Wrote: Halftime show provided by Joey Porter at midfield.

He'll also be working the crowd before the game for watches, right before he goes down to the 50 to yell shit at Bengal players.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Whenever the games are, the league needs to actually do something to get control of this situation. It is not going to go away with time.
Reply/Quote
This feeling isn't going anywhere for me & I'm absolutely positive the players feel the same way.
Reply/Quote
I think you're right, but to go further, I think it will be within the first three weeks to prevent Burfict from playing.

I think this because the league wants to give the advantage to the Steelers while also avoiding such a debacle. What better way for the NFL to justify a Steelers win with a healthy Bell, Brown, and Roethlisberger but no Burfict to lead the hard-nose football against them?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:56 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I think you're right, but to go further, I think it will be within the first three weeks to prevent Burfict from playing.

I think this because the league wants to give the advantage to the Steelers while also avoiding such a debacle. What better way for the NFL to justify a Steelers win with a healthy Bell, Brown, and Roethlisberger but no Burfict to lead the hard-nose football against them?

I'm not so sure that we'll need Burfict to kick their asses. This last game is firmly stuck in everyone's mind now. The league may wait until the fourth game in hopes of Burfict doing something close enough to begin the process of getting him out of the league. Just keep fining and suspending him until he's done. Not that I'd agree with it at all, but Burfict is likely at the stage where he needs to be bringing everyone a cookie for a couple of seasons to get this to blow over. If that is even possible.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
and It's a lock we will play the Steelers while Burfict is out. Hell they might make us play 2 games in a row to avoid Burfict all together.
Reply/Quote