Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-24-2023, 06:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Archer will confirm Joe Biden bribed Ukraine in exchange Biden go the Burisma prosecutor fired.
Fast forward and liberal media will claim Archer is a criminal and can't be trusted

I bet you would still believe int he tooth fairy if FOX told it was real.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
As Luvnit would say "Even FOX found holes in the testimony!!!!"

Even though it was the one liberal on the show...lol.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jessica Tarlov, the liberal on The Five, points out some of the flaws in the whistleblower testimony about Hunter Biden and the tax charges against him. Trump appointees decided not to pursue certain leads. Most requests for further investigation are denied across the board. <a href="https://t.co/rz4kdjcdgE">pic.twitter.com/rz4kdjcdgE</a></p>&mdash; Decoding Fox News (@DecodingFoxNews) <a href="https://twitter.com/DecodingFoxNews/status/1683624909660909570?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 24, 2023</a></blockquote> 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2023, 08:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: I bet you would still believe int he tooth fairy if FOX told it was real.

I suggest you look in the mirror. I know facts and sworn testimony are not relevant in your liberal world.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2023, 02:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It'll be interesting to read the transcript from when Devon Archer testifies before the oversight committee.

don't get your hopes up anytime soon.  Archer canceled his testimony for the 3rd time

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-24-2023, 09:51 PM)pally Wrote: don't get your hopes up anytime soon.  Archer canceled his testimony for the 3rd time

He did cancel 3 times due to death threats. He is up Monday and has tapes of the big guy.

Even you can connect the dots if you try

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2023, 09:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He did cancel 3 times due to death threats. He is up Monday and has tapes of the big guy.

Even you can connect the dots if you try

Did he ever have to cancel for serving jail time for the fraud conviction?
I’ve read some stuff complaining about he reputation and earning power being destroyed because of a 2018 conviction.

Let me put on my conspiracy theorist hat. And think about his reputation and earnings potential in GOP circles if he brings down the Bidens?

I’m hearing David Weiss is going to give testimony at some point too. I wonder if he turns into a Rhino and eventually liberal like James Comey did. All depends on his answers I guess.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 01:22 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Did he ever have to cancel for serving jail time for the fraud conviction?
I’ve read some stuff complaining about he reputation and earning power being destroyed because of a 2018 conviction.

Let me put on my conspiracy theorist hat. And think about his reputation and earnings potential in GOP circles if he brings down the Bidens?

I’m hearing David Weiss is going to give testimony at some point too. I wonder if he turns into a Rhino and eventually liberal like James Comey did.  All depends on his answers I guess.

F.B.I. and D.O.J. and Weiss had their chance to do a thorough investigation. But, they are corrupt. As far as Archer, the Democrats used a known liar Cohen to impeach Trump so the bar is really low. 

I did predict the liberl looney battle cry would be Archer is a criminal. Of course, the issue is all of the Archer and Hunter emails. My guess he has more in his possession than was on the HB laptop. Then is tapes of the big guy joining phone calls to blackmail foreign companies including Ukraine leading ot the firing of the prosecutor going after Hunter, Archer and Burisma.

But hey, keep thinking Joe Biden had no involvement in the family crime business, it was a legit foreign business with no offices and no reason listed for why they created this huge income stream. Legit businesses do not set up a series of shell companies to launder money.

But hey, stay with your head in the stand. BTW, Fox investigated this story a long time ago and got it right again...............

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 01:47 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: F.B.I. and D.O.J. and Weiss had their chance to do a thorough investigation. But, they are corrupt. As far as Archer, the Democrats used a known liar Cohen to impeach Trump so the bar is really low. 

I did predict the liberl looney battle cry would be Archer is a criminal. Of course, the issue is all of the Archer and Hunter emails. My guess he has more in his possession than was on the HB laptop. Then is tapes of the big guy joining phone calls to blackmail foreign companies including Ukraine leading ot the firing of the prosecutor going after Hunter, Archer and Burisma.

But hey, keep thinking Joe Biden had no involvement in the family crime business, it was a legit foreign business with no offices and no reason listed for why they created this huge income stream. Legit businesses do not set up a series of shell companies to launder money.

But hey, stay with your head in the stand. BTW, Fox investigated this story a long time ago and got it right again...............

Gee whiz. That's where I messed up. The FBI head Trump appointed and the AG Trump appointed are corrupt. Archer, the convicted fraud, best friends with the crackhead is the one you are pinning all your hopes on now? So why in gods name are you still voting for the guy who was president during this investigation, who appointed key players in this investigation, who would/could have benefited from this investigation, who stole top secret documents and is a known fraud and financial criminal?

Round and round we go, where we stop, nobody knows. When it's this easy to run shit slinging machine (faux news). Just roll with it.
Reply/Quote
We’ve been promised the world from Comer and RWM before and somehow they still have sh**. I’ll believe these when I see them. A story in the NY Post with no source for the reporting is a lot to ride on.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 06:28 AM)pally Wrote: We’ve been promised the world from Comer and RWM before and somehow they still have sh**.  I’ll believe these when I see them.  A story in the NY Post with no source for the reporting is a lot to ride on.

Wow, you are blind to justice. You mentioned sheep following their Shepard, that is you in a nut shell. Don't forget Russia, Russia, Russia from one of biggest liars in the world Adam Schiff given a platform by liberal news, He said he had proof Trump colluded with Russia for almost 3 years. In the end, all lies, but hey keep following fake news.

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 02:24 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Gee whiz. That's where I messed up. The FBI head Trump appointed and the AG Trump appointed are corrupt. Archer, the convicted fraud, best friends with the crackhead is the one you are pinning all your hopes on now? So why in gods name are you still voting for the guy who was president during this investigation, who appointed key players in this investigation, who would/could have benefited from this investigation, who stole top secret documents and is a known fraud and financial criminal?

Round and round we go, where we stop, nobody knows. When it's this easy to run shit slinging machine (faux news). Just roll with it.

I give you credit for doing 10% of your homework. Now study the Durham report and Horowitz report. Then read all testimony and evidence provided by the whistleblowers. Read the form 1023 alleging Joe and Hunter Biden took bribes from Burisma that the F.B.I. swept under the rug.

Then see how the D.O.J. and F.B.I interfered with the Hunter Biden investigation from numerous confirmed sources.

The shit being slung is by fake liberal news who forgot how to investigate potential wrong ding by a Democrat. As you read the whistleblowers testimony, under oath they both said the prosecutors in Delaware and even the top assistant to Garland were on board for multiple felony counts. Weiss told the whistleblowers he had full autonomy to bring charges anywhere is the US, but then Biden appointed US attorneys (not Trump appointed) in D.C. and California refused to go through with the felony conviction.

So, yes once you finish your homework, you will find the F.B.I. and D.O.J. covered for the Biden family.

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 12:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I give you credit for doing 10% of your homework. Now study the Durham report and Horowitz report. Then read all testimony and evidence provided by the whistleblowers. Read the form 1023 alleging Joe and Hunter Biden took bribes from Burisma that the F.B.I. swept under the rug.

Then see how the D.O.J. and F.B.I interfered with the Hunter Biden investigation from numerous confirmed sources.

The shit being slung is by fake liberal news who forgot how to investigate potential wrong ding by a Democrat. As you read the whistleblowers testimony, under oath they both said the prosecutors in Delaware and even the top assistant to Garland were on board for multiple felony counts. Weiss told the whistleblowers he had full autonomy to bring charges anywhere is the US, but then Biden appointed US attorneys (not Trump appointed) in D.C. and California refused to go through with the felony conviction.

So, yes once you finish your homework, you will find the F.B.I. and D.O.J. covered for the Biden family.

Actually, I have done all that homework. And I don't believe you have read the Durham and Horowitz report, or you'd have responded to my posts about them. 
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 05:23 PM)Dill Wrote: Actually, I have done all that homework. And I don't believe you have read the Durham and Horowitz report, or you'd have responded to my posts about them. 

Sorry, I am on here a lot, but last week was on a cruise, so sorry I missed it. I also don't answer non-sense so please tell us again how Biden never discussed business deals with his son or brother which he stated over and over again. Also feel free to ignore sworn statements, bank records, tape on Biden telling the world in 2018 he extorted Ukraine with a threat to withhold our tax payer dollars unless they fired the prosecutor after Burisma and his son Hunter and Archer who sat on the board of Burisma.

All of you far left liberals can either continue your defense of Joe Biden and his family, or become neutral and explore the possibility Biden is indeed compromised as he continues the flow of money to Zelinski. It was Zelinski's cabinet member who was the whistleblower in the 1023 form. He was a paid highly paid informant. What are the chances he told Zelinski about the Biden bribes he listed in the 1023.

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 05:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sorry, I am on here a lot, but last week was on a cruise, so sorry I missed it. I also don't answer non-sense so please tell us again how Biden never discussed business deals with his son or brother which he stated over and over again. Also feel free to ignore sworn statements, bank records, tape on Biden telling the world in 2018 he extorted Ukraine with a threat to withhold our tax payer dollars unless they fired the prosecutor after Burisma and his son Hunter and Archer who sat on the board of Burisma.

All of you far left liberals can either continue your defense of Joe Biden and his family, or become neutral and explore the possibility Biden is indeed compromised as he continues the flow of money to Zelinski. It was Zelinski's cabinet member who was the whistleblower in the 1023 form. He was a paid highly paid informant. What are the chances he told Zelinski about the Biden bribes he listed in the 1023.

What you don't answer are posts quoting the very Reports you claim prove FBI "corruption" and the like. 

I've got to to swimming class, but I will AGAIN answer the bolded.

Biden did not "extort" Ukraine. Obama, the U.S. State Department, the EU, and IMF wanted the Prosecutor fired because he was NOT prosecuting Burisma.  Get it--NOT because Shokin was "after Hunter." 
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/03/what-really-happened-when-biden-forced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/10/trump-revives-false-narrative-on-biden-and-ukraine/
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/29/business/media/fact-check-biden-ukraine-burisma-china-hunter.html

So Biden "telling the world" was just him acting on orders. He was the MESSENGER.  As VP he had no power to with hold a billion dollars. How does one miss that by "becoming neutral." Could you please just for once at least acknowledge that you HEARD this. Then I can judge whether you just don't know or do and are CHOOSING not to acknowledge, as you repeat disinformation.

You have EXTORTION when a US president withholds Congressional aid to Ukraine and then calls Zelensky and says he needs an announcement that  Ukraine is opening an investigation into the candidate who will be running against said US president.  I have links on that one too, if you are interested in extortion.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 10:48 AM)Dill Wrote: What you don't answer are posts quoting the very Reports you claim prove FBI "corruption" and the like. 

Biden did not "extort" Ukraine. Obama, the U.S. State Department, the EU, and IMF wanted the Prosecutor fired because he was NOT prosecuting Burisma.  Get it--NOT because Shokin was "after Hunter." 
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/03/what-really-happened-when-biden-forced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/10/trump-revives-false-narrative-on-biden-and-ukraine/
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/29/business/media/fact-check-biden-ukraine-burisma-china-hunter.html

So Biden "telling the world" was just him acting on orders. He was the MESSENGER.  As VP he had no power to with hold a billion dollars. How does one miss that by "becoming neutral." Could you please just for once at least acknowledge that you HEARD this. Then I can judge whether you just don't know or do and are CHOOSING not to acknowledge, as you repeat disinformation.

You have EXTORTION when a US president withholds Congressional aid to Ukraine and then calls Zelensky and says he needs an announcement that  Ukraine is opening an investigation into the candidate who will be running against said US president.  I have links on that one too, if you are interested in extortion.

Seeing how the FBI testified to the Oversight Committee that they did indeed know that the information on HB's laptop was genuine late in 2019, but allowed social media companies to believe that it was part of a foreign disinformation campaign, I suspect that we'll be learning a lot more about $1B "leveraging" in Ukraine, as well as a whole host of other cash for favors by way of influence schemes.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 10:48 AM)Dill Wrote: What you don't answer are posts quoting the very Reports you claim prove FBI "corruption" and the like. 

Funny, these are same liberal media that said for over 3 years Trump colluded with Russia. In time, the Biden crime family will be exposed. The Democrats are great at covering tracks with lies on top of lies. The liberal media is complicit in getting the lies out, thus why they earned the fake news label. Susan Rice goes out days after Benghazi and says it was due to a film which is a bold faced lie. HRC had intelligence the Benghazi Embassy was in danger, but ignored resulting in deaths od Americans.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 11:51 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Funny, these are same liberal media that said for over 3 years Trump colluded with Russia. In time, the Biden crime family will be exposed. The Democrats are great at covering tracks with lies on top of lies. The liberal media is complicit in getting the lies out, thus why they earned the fake news label. Susan Rice goes out days after Benghazi and says it was due to a film which is a bold faced lie. HRC had intelligence the Benghazi Embassy was in danger, but ignored resulting in deaths od Americans.

Before pursuing these red herrings--

I'd like you to either acknowledge that Joe Biden did not fire a Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son, or find some information which rebuts the factual record I have offered you. 

I'd also like you to acknowledge that Trump did withhold aid from Ukraine and ask its president to announce he had opened an investigation into Biden. And that was not on behalf of the EU, State Department, and IMF--just a guy using his public office to leverage personal political advantage over an opponent who did not have that advantage.

By the way, the "liberal media" was "complicit" in getting the Biden Ukraine story correct. The RWM was not.

l am not aware of some mass "liberal media" saying Trump colluded with Russia. They reported on a legitimate investigation and asks questions about all the smoke--as journalists should. The liberal media earned the "fake news" label from Trump, who did not want you exposed to professional reporting about his activities. That's probably his most successful accomplishment--getting millions to censor their own news sources in his favor. 

Also, it sounds like you are not familiar with the SEVEN Benghazi investigations--I mean, in terms of following the hearings, reports and other primary sources, not Hannity's version. You would not be familiar, if you were avoiding "fake news." 

I know I've already responded to some of your claims about the Russia investigation on another thread. I'd be happy to review that for, and Benghazi as well, since you seem to have been disinformed about that incident. But first I'd like to be sure that if I do that, you won't just disappear, only to pop up a weak later spouting the same disinformation. 
Reply/Quote
Can Biden just pardon himself from all this stuff?
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 12:47 PM)Dill Wrote: Before pursuing these red herrings--

I'd like you to either acknowledge that Joe Biden did not fire a Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son, or find some information which rebuts the factual record I have offered you. 

I'd also like you to acknowledge that Trump did withhold aid from Ukraine and ask its president to announce he had opened an investigation into Biden. And that was not on behalf of the EU, State Department, and IMF--just a guy using his public office to leverage personal political advantage over an opponent who did not have that advantage.

By the way, the "liberal media" was "complicit" in getting the Biden Ukraine story correct. The RWM was not.

l am not aware of some mass "liberal media" saying Trump colluded with Russia. They reported on a legitimate investigation and asks questions about all the smoke--as journalists should. The liberal media earned the "fake news" label from Trump, who did not want you exposed to professional reporting about his activities. That's probably his most successful accomplishment--getting millions to censor their own news sources in his favor. 

Also, it sounds like you are not familiar with the SEVEN Benghazi investigations--I mean, in terms of following the hearings, reports and other primary sources, not Hannity's version. You would not be familiar, if you were avoiding "fake news." 

I know I've already responded to some of your claims about the Russia investigation on another thread. I'd be happy to review that for, and Benghazi as well, since you seem to have been disinformed about that incident. But first I'd like to be sure that if I do that, you won't just disappear, only to pop up a weak later spouting the same disinformation. 

So you are saying Susan Rice did not go on liberal TV news shows citing it was act due to a anti muslim film?
https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-WB-36921

In the TV interviews, Ms. Rice said the attack resulted from a popular protest against a U.S.-made video, rather than a pre-planned terrorist attack. 

Trump Collusion article
https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/

Having a US Congressman on national cable and liberal news agency spewing lies he had proof Trump colluded with Russia is insinuating Trump colluded with Russia. They never doubted Schiff's lies or asked hm to provide the proof. 

As for the Joe Biden case of bribery with Ukraine, China and others it is still under investigation. I understand you would love to believe Biden did not take a bribe to get the prosecutor fired in Ukraine as it would bigger than Watergate. But, because our justice department did not thoroughly investigate the Biden's, the house oversight and ways and means committees are doing an investigation. Stay tuned, Archer is slated to testify Monday and if reports are correct, it will be more evidence "the big guy" Joe Biden was involved in the Burisma and Chinese deals.

Reply/Quote
Is anyone else confused? Did Hunter Biden get indicted today for tax fraud/invasion? I don't understand why the judge asked him for a plea unless he was being arraigned.

Also, how do you plead innocent after saying yes I am guilty with the plea deal.

Reply/Quote