Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White Helmet game announced
The Monday night game is getting all the bells and whistles. Sep 25, in honor of the Ring of Honor induction, the Bengals will be in white tiger mode.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Sweet, my fav helmet & uni.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So does that mean we only wear it once this year as opposed to twice last year?
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 09:12 AM)Garrus Wrote: So does that mean we only wear it once this year as opposed to twice last year?

They only announced the Monday Night Game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Going to be a game of the two best helmets in the league
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Not a fan, white and black so blah
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 10:32 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Not a fan, white and black so blah

You are so.freaking.weird.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Best uni’s in the league.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 11:03 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You are so.freaking.weird.

Agreed.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 11:04 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Best uni’s in the league.

I don't like they have to wear the old jerseys with it. I'd like to see us design a jersey just for the white helmets. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 01:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't like they have to wear the old jerseys with it. I'd like to see us design a jersey just for the white helmets. 

I'm okay with it, but we should go all in on the white. Paint the whole field white. Use black for the field markings. Make all the employees wear white. Give out free beer and/or free Skyline to anyone wearing all white.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 01:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't like they have to wear the old jerseys with it. I'd like to see us design a jersey just for the white helmets. 

I thought they were designing new color rush jerseys to go with the new helmets last year, but they didn't have time to do it and the expectations were that it would be done this year?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 11:04 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Best uni’s in the league.

Yeah, they look sick with the white helmets with the black stripes. Who we playing that Monday Night again?
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 01:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm okay with it, but we should go all in on the white. Paint the whole field white. Use black for the field markings. Make all the employees wear white. Give out free beer and/or free Skyline to anyone wearing all white.

I wouldn't change a thing, not one thing. The black and white unis with the black and white helmets, and the white end zones with black stripes is pure perfection, IMO, and should not be messed with. Going overboard is not necessary and would detract from the whole thing. Right now, it is very classy and is the best in the league.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 02:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, they look sick with the white helmets with the black stripes. Who we playing that Monday Night again?

Rams

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 02:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I wouldn't change a thing, not one thing. The black and white unis with the black and white helmets, and the white end zones with black stripes is pure perfection, IMO, and should not be messed with. Going overboard is not necessary and would detract from the whole thing. Right now, it is very classy and is the best in the league.

Pretty sure he was not being 100% serious.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 01:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm okay with it, but we should go all in on the white. Paint the whole field white. Use black for the field markings. Make all the employees wear white. Give out free beer and/or free Skyline to anyone wearing all white.

I'd rather see the field white with white markings. 

Reply/Quote
Two teams heading in different directions. No way we to lose to them at home.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 02:41 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Rams

Thanks George, hope the Rams wear their throwback uni's with the yellow and blue then....

I don't like their new helmets with the half assed ram horns.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 09:02 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Sweet, my fav helmet & uni.

I honestly don't understand how the NFL/Bengals haven't restocked those alternate color rush jerseys in the official online pro shops. They've been nearly sold out all offseason. Just a few Chase, Mixon, and some Bates (lol) left.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote