Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
White Nationalist Parade
This was over the weekend in DC.

The POTUS did not have time to condemn it as he was worried about his makeup and who voted against him for Impeachment. Mellow

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Sometimes it is better to ignore them than create a lot of publicity denouncing them.

There have always been and there will always be whit nationalist groups. The have the right to march like anyone else. But I say just ignore them.
(02-10-2020, 02:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sometimes it is better to ignore them than create a lot of publicity denouncing them.

There have always been and there will always be whit nationalist groups. The have the right to march like anyone else.  But I say just ignore them.

Sometimes the POTUS should find time in the middle of his 20-40 tweets a day to say we don't need them here.

But then he thinks some of them are good.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I don't mind that people are white, but do they have to shove it down our throats?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-10-2020, 07:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't mind that people are white, but do they have to shove it down our throats?

They can't help being born that way. If you  don't like looking at white people, don't look.

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]