Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitehall police investigating racially charged letter sent to day care
(10-13-2017, 12:05 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Then you’re going to be infuriated forever because there will always be racists. Can’t worry about what people think. You just make sure they have as little influence as possible.

Well,for something like the 100th time, you go ahead and ignore racism and racists...I'll keep pointing them out and shaming them.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-13-2017, 12:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well,for something like the 100th time, you go ahead and ignore racism and racists...I'll keep pointing them out and shaming them.

ThumbsUp

No you said you are infuriated that racist exist.  I said you were going to be infuriated forever.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-13-2017, 09:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: No you said you are infuriated that racist exist.  I said you were going to be infuriated forever.  

Buzzz.  Wrong answer.  Let's check the board!

I said it should not be upsetting but rather infuriating to know there is a racist bold enough to do what the letter writer did.

But I'll give you I hate racists.  That's why I'm unafraid to, and unabashed about, talking about them and the cowardly evil ways.

If others choose to sit on their hands and just pretend it doesn't exist that's on them for accepting and allowing them to do whatever they want.

Rock On
(10-13-2017, 09:07 AM)GMDino Wrote: Buzzz.  Wrong answer.  Let's check the board!

I said it should not be upsetting but rather infuriating to know there is a racist bold enough to do what the letter writer did.

But I'll give you I hate racists.  That's why I'm unafraid to, and unabashed about, talking about them and the cowardly evil ways.

If others choose to sit on their hands and just pretend it doesn't exist that's on them for accepting and allowing them to do whatever they want.

Rock On

GMDino Wrote:It should not be upsetting that there are racists...it should be infuriating.

But go ahead and expose the people who want to be exposed and are in no way trying to hide what they are.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-13-2017, 09:33 AM)michaelsean Wrote:  

But go ahead and expose the people who want to be exposed and are in no way trying to hide what they are.

Context sir.  I was responding to a question not about me.

However please continue to pretend there are no racists and no racism and hope it just goes away.  If that helps you feel better conragts!