Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitworth Gone Next Season.
(07-29-2015, 10:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You got caught calling someone else a troll when you were trolling like 8 hours earlier!!

Instead of admitting you got called out, you act like I'm making some ridiculous claim!!

You got a mirror?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 09:04 PM)djs7685 Wrote: You've done nothing but troll these boards since you signed up.

Come on. Stop the stupidity.

Pong has been a Bengals poster since you were in diapers (probably last year...sorry, I couldn't resist).

Show some respect
Reply/Quote
Lmao no djs he was talking to me about coming back here to "apologize" for saying Whit will be gone next year?

Guess I just think when a boss tells you that its your last year of employment they typically stand by that.

Excuse me for "trolling" :snark:
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 10:33 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Annnnddd here we go again.

You put waaaaaay too much into "getting called out" on a god damn message board. Maybe if you'd get a life, you wouldn't take this stuff so personally.
Now you're changing it to not taking it personally!!

It's a message board, so the only thing a person has is their word!  

If it doesn't matter, then why do you spend so much time on it?!

Why do you act like you've won some big battle and I look stupid whenever I make a mistake, but then you get called out and suddenly "none of this matters"?

That's convenient!
(07-29-2015, 10:45 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You got a mirror?

That's so close to making sense.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 10:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: YOU CALL HIM A TROLL WHEN YOU POSTED THAT IN A THREAD ABOUT A SOLDIER BEING A BAD-ASS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Do you even know what a troll is?

What a complete joke.

I mean, Joe Pong did call Dalton a top 5 QB and claimed he would rather have Marvin over ANY OTHER COACH IN THE NFL. That's pretty much trolling.

Also, this letting it go is top notch. This thread is littered with let it go. Good job!

Stop derailing threads plz.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 10:49 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Lmao no djs he was talking to me about coming back here to "apologize" for saying Whit will be gone next year?

Guess I just think when a boss tells you that its your last year of employment they typically stand by that.

Except it never happened.

Just use some common sense. That's all I ask.

If you're still silly enough to believe Mike Brown told him that, just ask Whit. He's on Twitter, as you know.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 10:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's so close to making sense.

It's nearly every thread Brad.  Almost every thread you post in becomes all about you.  Is it everyone else, or is it maybe you?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 10:49 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Pong has been a Bengals poster since you were in diapers (probably last year...sorry, I couldn't resist).

Show some respect

Gotta give respect to get it.....regardless of any "tenure".

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 10:49 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Pong has been a Bengals poster since you were in diapers (probably last year...sorry, I couldn't resist).

Show some respect

The Pong and his unabashed optimism was missing from the old board for too long.

Old school for sure.
Reply/Quote
Oh Brad.................... *sigh*
Reply/Quote
I am amazed that anyone really thinks Mike Brown would say to Whit, this is it, you're done after the season. Why would anyone ever say to a player or any employee for that matter, who they are counting on to perform at a high level for at least another season, that they are done? Really? I know people have a low opinion of Mike Brown, and I am on that list, but he is a shrewd businessman and would never tell a player something like that while still paying him.

As for Whit coming back next season, that really depends on his performance this year, as well as the performance of the two rookies, and if Whit is willing to perhaps move to guard if needed. Nothing is set in stone prior to training camp.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 02:08 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I am amazed that anyone really thinks Mike Brown would say to Whit, this is it, you're done after the season. Why would anyone ever say to a player or any employee for that matter, who they are counting on to perform at a high level for at least another season, that they are done? Really? I know people have a low opinion of Mike Brown, and I am on that list, but he is a shrewd businessman and would never tell a player something like that while still paying him.

As for Whit coming back next season, that really depends on his performance this year, as well as the performance of the two rookies, and if Whit is willing to perhaps move to guard if needed. Nothing is set in stone prior to training camp.

Oh see I saw it as more of a gesture as letting him know far ahead of time what the organizations plans were. This way Whit has plenty of time to think about his future and what he wants to do with his family and what not, instead of laying it on him after a long season and giving it to him unexpectedly. Do you really think a guy of Whits level is going to sabotage the team and let defenders through because he knows its his last season?

IDK, I just don't see where this whole thing came from if there wasn't some truth to it. This was also all done before the draft took place.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 02:26 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Oh see I saw it as more of a gesture as letting him know far ahead of time what the organizations plans were. This way Whit has plenty of time to think about his future and what he wants to do with his family and what not, instead of laying it on him after a long season and giving it to him unexpectedly. Do you really think a guy of Whits level is going to sabotage the team and let defenders through because he knows its his last season?

IDK, I just don't see where this whole thing came from if there wasn't some truth to it. This was also all done before the draft took place.

I understand your point there, and maybe it was Mike Brown just saying "Hey thanks, and this is the end." The only thing is with the CBA they have, since Whit is under contract if he talks to another team about playing there next season, even if Mike said he was going to let him go, it is considered tampering, so no team would talk with Whit till the end of the year.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Whit will get a reasonable contract. They won't overpay for him and the same with Andre. Whit has his legacy to consider as well.

It wouldn't shock me to get them both back, especially is Andre has another thin free agency period again . It would be hard to believe considering how many need a starting tackle. But it still wouldn't shock me
Reply/Quote

Show some respect

I'm glad others have stepped up for me, much respect guys.

As the others have said while I was sleeping, Pong shows 0 respect in discussions. He also litters the boards with blatant trolling about how great Marvin and Andy are just to get a reaction and then he disappears from the threads. That's flat out trolling no matter how much you'd like to admit it.

I've posted on the boards for at least a few years, I'm not one of the guys from the beginning but I will guarantee that I've contributed more as far as actual research and discussion in a months time than what Pong has in his entire posting life.

It shows zero intelligence to run from thread to thread making absurd claims with nothing to back them up and acting like a dick to people the entire way as well. At least when I'm abrasive, I do it in style and contribute quite a bit of legitimacy within my ramblings.

Pong is a troll, plain and simple. Nothing I said should have been offensive because it's all just the truth.

Also, you do realize that on the new board, everybody can see everybody's rep messages now? You can kiss Pong's ass however much you'd like, but it makes you look like a complete tool to claim that people are only agreeing with me because "we all have the same e-mail address". Go ahead and have the mods run all the IPs and everything else that you'd like. You'll quickly learn that I'm the one and only. You have to be dense if you don't understand that people can agree with somebody without being that same person. God forbid, people don't agree with SHRacerX and a troll, that obviously means they're all the same person Rolleyes

(07-29-2015, 10:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Now you're changing it to not taking it personally!!

It's a message board, so the only thing a person has is their word!  

If it doesn't matter, then why do you spend so much time on it?!

Why do you act like you've won some big battle and I look stupid whenever I make a mistake, but then you get called out and suddenly "none of this matters"?

That's convenient!

That's so close to making sense.

When did I act like I won a big battle?

Brad, if you don't see a difference between how you carry yourself on here compared to EVERYBODY else, then I just don't know what to tell you now.

Pong is a troll, which is entirely different than a person that regularly contributes to the board poking fun at the amount of times you called someone a "badass" in one thread. I'm sorry that your mind can't figure this one out.
Reply/Quote
I just noticed Brad's new sig. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

It really screams "I let things go".
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 09:14 PM)jtsmith38 Wrote: Whit will play here till his contract ends or he physically can't play anymore .  Then he will hang around the team, until he is hired on as a coach or coordinator.  I firmly believe that from his actions and what he has said, that he will be a Bengal for life.

This right here.  Whit isn't going anywhere.  But Andre Smith will be done after this season.  He will have a great year, as it is his contract year, and go to the highest bidder.  Ogbeuhi (or however you spell that) will be his replacement.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 09:01 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: So, you actually believe Mike Brown told Whitworth he isn't going to sign him and that he's done as a Bengal after this season?

Come on. Stop the stupidity.

It would not be logical for Mike Brown to tell Whitworth a full year in advance that he would be replaced. That can cause a lot of problems on and off the field.

However, this is assuming Mike Brown is a logical person LOL

Logically, you should be right, but you never know with this organization.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Willie Anderson all over again.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 09:20 AM)ochocincos Wrote: It would not be logical for Mike Brown to tell Whitworth a full year in advance that he would be replaced. That can cause a lot of problems on and off the field.

However, this is assuming Mike Brown is a logical person LOL

Logically, you should be right, but you never know with this organization.

That's the entire point.

It's stupid to run into a thread and claim someone is "making stuff up" when those Tweets absolutely did happen. There is nothing made up about them, they were from Whit's official Twitter page. The opinion on this comes from which side you believe. Was it Whit's wife making a joke to his teammates, or is Whit covering his tracks now after realizing it was probably a bad idea to make that public?

If you look at the facts, Whit and/or his wife haven't been known to "joke" like this ever before, so why would this happen now? How many pro athletes own their tweets compared to how many claim they were hacked or it was just a joke? Is Mike Brown really going to always do exactly what makes sense in a given situation?

I know some very nice, professional, and just overall amazing people in my personal life, but I've seen them all flip the switch and say some REALLY unnecessary things at least once. Why can people just not fathom that Whitworth was genuinely upset, said something that he shouldn't have out of rage, and is now trying to cover it up like ALL professional athletes do? Isn't there at least some amount of possibility that MB or someone in the organization had a talk with Whit about next season, and then Whit took it publicly when he shouldn't have? I don't know, but there are definitely signs that point to there being some merit here whether it's all 100% true or not. The Tweets definitely did happen though, so nobody "made things up" out of thin air. This all happened recently, it just depends which version of the story you happen to believe.

It's not surprising that a homer troll would paint the picture to look like the FO did absolutely nothing wrong, and it's not surprising that some of the people that don't like MB would do the exact opposite. I honestly believe the truth lies somewhere in between, and I do believe there was a talk between Whit and somebody related to the team, and it's perfectly possible that he was upset about the draft and said some things that he probably shouldn't have.
Reply/Quote