• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Dey we win
Grats boys.  Way to step up.  
Reply/Quote
Who Dey! Hell of a game!
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
Woah, did we come in clutch..

Amazing win but I am concerned about Jeremy Hill... He's done nothing this season...
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
That was a crazy game. Just like we can expect when we play bmore. It's normally close and crazy
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hell yeah. 3-0. Dalton atoned for his mistakes. AJ Green Is a beast..
Reply/Quote
I hope Dalton shook Flacco's hand and said, "Damn, think we'll be good enough for you to lose to next time?"
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:33 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Woah, did we come in clutch..

Amazing win but I am concerned about Jeremy Hill... He's done nothing this season...

Hill will be fine. Not even. Worried.
Reply/Quote
Never a doubt in my mind, boys.
Reply/Quote
We won, but lordy the coaching and lack of Hill and Eifert have me worried.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:33 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Woah, did we come in clutch..

But, but, but he's our bell cow.
Reply/Quote
Dalton & Green were clutch today in the 4th. That was impressive.
Reply/Quote
AJ Green proved that he was worth every penny of that big contract...
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
What was Dalton's QBR?
Reply/Quote
Probably the hardest-fought win I've seen in a long time.  My poor heart. A lot of ugly things to clean up (penalties, missed tackles, Bodine), but a win's a win, and a divisional one no less.  Glad Dalton was able to rectify for his mistakes.  And Joe Flacco can go **** himself with a brick. "We're not supposed to lose to them."  Well you did.  Poor you. Sad
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:36 PM)milksheikh Wrote: AJ Green proved that he was worth every penny of that big contract...

He sure did. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Late in the fourth AJ and Andy just went out there and took over the game. It was impressive.
Reply/Quote
Dalton looks like he really is the veteran QB that he is supposed to be. Green too. Yeah Eiffert had some drops today. And the decision making got a little aggressive early on but I'm pretty happy to see us go to 3-0. And Ben is injured which could throw the Steelers future into question.

Reply/Quote
Great win. Great toughness from Andy on the two comeback drives. Hated the Marvin 4th down decision in the 1st half. Hated the crappy clock management at the end of the 1st half. AJ showed he is still a difference maker. Defense made enough plays. Gotta get Hill going.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:37 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Probably the hardest-fought win I've seen in a long time.  My poor heart.  A lot of ugly things to clean up (penalties, missed tackles, Bodine), but a win's a win, and a divisional one no less.  Glad Dalton was able to rectify for his mistakes.  And Joe Flacco can go **** himself with a brick.  "We're not supposed to lose to them."  Well you did.  Poor you.  Sad

After four times in a row, maybe your are supposed to.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Great win on the road, especially when the breaks went against them the whole game. Showed a lot of composure and self belief. This should hopefully bode well for the rest of the season.
Reply/Quote