Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Should be the new QB Coach?
How about getting Ken Anderson to come out of retirement?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He's pretty old, but Sam Wyche is my vote.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Mike Bobo.

I'd love Wyche, but Hell hasn't frozen over yet.
Reply/Quote
Can't Zampese just be the QB coach and OC?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 06:05 PM)Benton Wrote: Mike Bobo.

I'd love Wyche, but Hell hasn't frozen over yet.

I don't think Bobo would take it. As much as we'd all love to say "Coach Bobo" relating to the Bengals, I think he's happy with his current gig.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 06:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Can't Zampese just be the QB coach and OC?

No because then who would we promote when zampese is a head coach somewhere
Reply/Quote
Pep Hamilton
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 06:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No because then who would we promote when zampese is a head coach somewhere

Hmm....the woman who washes the uniforms?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 06:11 PM)TGISunday Wrote: Pep Hamilton

More like Poop Hamilton, amirite?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 06:09 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I don't think Bobo would take it. As much as we'd all love to say "Coach Bobo" relating to the Bengals, I think he's happy with his current gig.

But... it's perfect.

"Go throw with Bobo."
"Don't know? Ask Bobo."
"Don't be a dodo, be a Bobo."

I'm personally sending the Browns a letter of recommendation (even though I know nothing about how the guy coaches).
Reply/Quote
[Image: BqlHlvfCEAAYR2g.png]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 06:14 PM)Benton Wrote: But... it's perfect.

"Go throw with Bobo."
"Don't know? Ask Bobo."
"Don't be a dodo, be a Bobo."

I'm personally sending the Browns a letter of recommendation (even though I know nothing about how the guy coaches).

He used to coach at Georgia. Just go with that.
Reply/Quote
Maybe an Offensive Quality Contol assistant, Dave the custodian, Orangello from concessions... Just keep it in house!
Reply/Quote
How about Tom House ?
Reply/Quote
Frank Reich I think would be a good choice.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 06:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Can't Zampese just be the QB coach and OC?

Why on earth would we do that? This isn't high school.
Reply/Quote
Wheres Jim Zorn at these days?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 07:12 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Wheres Jim Zorn at these days?

Throwing darts at a Clinton Portis poster.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 07:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why on earth would we do that?   This isn't high school.

Oh how silly of me!  The Bengals can have 15 people "sort of be the GM" but we can't have our OC do 2 things.  

How about we hire Jordan Palmer? He helped coach Bort Bortles in to sucking less!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 07:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh how silly of me!  The Bengals can have 15 people "sort of be the GM" but we can't have our OC do 2 things.  

How about we hire Jordan Palmer?  He helped coach Bort Bortles in to sucking less!

Coordinating and coaching a position is just too difficult.   Qb fundamentals would suffer and development of AJM would be stunted as well .

And we don't have any sorta be GM's.   We have 1 GM.   And a personnel director.  Along with a head coach with say on the roster.
Reply/Quote