Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Be The Preseason Star?
Jake Kumerow on offense. Nick Vigil on defense.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Jake Kumerow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping Kumerow shows us something. We haven't had a tall receiver since Henry.

Reply/Quote
Not even close...Vigil

Funny I said he plays like Luke Fred and everyone gave me crap. I said Fred because he seems to give people contrary opinions. Nevertheless he and wj3 will be the stars. FJE will be the stud on special teams.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Margus Hunt
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2016, 10:06 PM)jeremydc Wrote: I'm hoping Kumerow shows us something. We haven't had a tall receiver since Henry.

You're aware that A.J. Green is an inch taller than Henry was right?
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 08:19 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: You're aware that A.J. Green is an inch taller than Henry was right?

I thought they were the same height . And I meant a tall 3rd receiver.

Reply/Quote
peerman is still here.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 04:30 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Not even close...Vigil

Funny I said he plays like Luke Fred and everyone gave me crap.  I said Fred because he seems to give people contrary opinions.   Nevertheless he and wj3 will be the stars.   FJE will be the stud on special teams.

BILLINGS!!!
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 03:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: BILLINGS!!!

LOL
Funny you and I pimped Billings before draft and fans were like meh.

I still cannot believe Bengals snagged him 4th round. Freaking awesome. WTS. Billings will be workman like preseason. Not really star. Vigil and W3J will stand out like pimples on pre tèen's nose. FJE will on teams.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 04:08 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: LOL
Funny you and I pimped Billings before draft and fans were like meh.  

I still cannot believe Bengals snagged him 4th round.  Freaking awesome.   WTS.  Billings will be workman like preseason.  Not really star.  Vigil and W3J will stand out like pimples on pre tèen's nose. FJE will on teams.

Love it, still can't believe it either. Cool

Could be right cause Billings won't be next to Geno in the Preseason most likely. Doubt we even play Geno much
just to be safe. Billings next to Geno should be amazing when it happens.

Stand out like pimples on a pre teen's nose eh? Reminds me of something Phil Robertson said on Duck Dynasty. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2016, 11:10 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Jake Kumerow

My god, his hair is dreamy!

[Image: 3085107.png&w=350&h=254]
Reply/Quote
I predict another 4 preseason games of Margus Hunt abusing 2nd-4th string lineman.

Kinda like the last 3 years.

Oh and Brandon Tate finding a way to be the only guy not starting who actually catches balls thrown to him.
Just like the last couple years.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 09:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My god, his hair is dreamy!

our new FB has locks like hewitt
Reply/Quote
If by chance, as I expect Tate has a good pre-season and remains on the team as a piddly paid special teamer/ backup WR,, expect this reaction from the Tater Haters

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2016, 10:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I remember Geno Atkins being a preseason star after posting like 3.5 sacks as a rookie.

Of course, Marv "brought him along slowly", so we didn't see his true potential until the following year.

That said, it's rare that any of these preseason all-pro's actually amount to anything. We'll probably have more McCarron hype. Late round WR's always get hyped, so look out for Core. McCarron to Core will probably be more popular than Dalton to Green. LOL

You mean Mike Zimmer brought Atkins along slowly?
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2016, 10:06 PM)jeremydc Wrote: I'm hoping Kumerow shows us something. We haven't had a tall receiver since Henry.

I guess that AJ Green guy doesn't count.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 09:17 PM)jeremydc Wrote: I thought they were the same height . And I meant a tall 3rd receiver.

(06-24-2016, 11:11 PM)Vanilla Heat Wrote: I guess that AJ Green guy doesn't count.

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2016, 10:06 PM)jeremydc Wrote: I'm hoping Kumerow shows us something. 

[Image: 80668027-flasher-holding-open-trenchcoat...sin6v%2B5l]
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2016, 11:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: [Image: 80668027-flasher-holding-open-trenchcoat...sin6v%2B5l]

Hopefully the carpet matches the drapes. In color and in length.

You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote