Falcons
4.69%
3 4.69%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you guys pulling for?
I couldn't care less about any of them, but if I had to choose, I'm going with what ultimately serves my own personal end game: Wishing (NOT rooting... that would mean I'm actively having positive thoughts) for the Steelers in hopes that if they win it Ben retires and rides off into the sunset. Basically, I'm willing to cut off my foot to save the leg. It's not like I haven't seen the $#%& show that is their fan base running around yelling after they've won it before. To deal with it one more time... for the last time... worth it, IMO.
Reply/Quote
Titans. Because Mariota throws TDs to himself and i like him.

And they have the one coach in the playoffs that might be worse than ours and it would give me hope.
Reply/Quote
Neither of the AFC underdog teams left have any passing game, which means that NE will clamp down on the Titan's running game all the way through and the Steelers will out trash-talk and out dirty-hit the Jags in a game that ends 9-6 or something.

The league might be trying to do a Drew Brees farewell story and script a way for them to win the NFC and the super bowl. To me that would be better than another gag-worthy Brady has still got it scenario or Pittsburgh win one for the middle finger on the left hand.

Minnesota can't play a SB in its own stadium, which is why they will lose to the Saints.
Reply/Quote
1. Vikings
2. Jaguars
3. Titans
4. Saints
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pulling for Zimmer.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 03:54 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Neither of the AFC underdog teams left have any passing game, which means that NE will clamp down on the Titan's running game all the way through and the Steelers will out trash-talk and out dirty-hit the Jags in a game that ends 9-6 or something.

The league might be trying to do a Drew Brees farewell story and script a way for them to win the NFC and the super bowl. To me that would be better than another gag-worthy Brady has still got it scenario or Pittsburgh win one for the middle finger on the left hand.

Minnesota can't play a SB in its own stadium, which is why they will lose to the Saints.

This  ^^^^
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Good lord I was 1-3 this weekend.....
I gotta say I like seeing the Saints!
Reply/Quote
I'd Like to See Minnesota and Jacksonville in the Super Bowl. Minnesota for Zimmer, Jacksonville for parity's sake.

Realistically, Minnesota looks the best of the NFC, but I would bet good money that Pittsburgh or New England makes it out of the AFC.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 05:14 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'd Like to See Minnesota and Jacksonville in the Super Bowl.  Minnesota for Zimmer, Jacksonville for parity's sake.  

Realistically, Minnesota looks the best of the NFC, but I would bet good money that Pittsburgh or New England makes it out of the AFC.

I dunno man, Saints are ROLLING right now.

As to the OP, I'm pulling for Zim.......and if Zim can't make it, and the Patriots do, I'll have to take one for the team, and cheer for that sixth ring so those sleazebags in Shitsburgh will finally have to STFU! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Saints because Drew Brees.

Reply/Quote
I'm rooting pretty much for anyone not named Brees, Roethlisberger or Brady. Not because I have anything against the three of them (OK, maybe Ben) but because I'd rather see a new team win it all.

I really wish Bridgewater and Wentz were quarterbacking their respective teams, because can anyone really see Keenum, Foles, Mariota, or Bortles being Brady/Belichick?

If I bet on sports (which I don't) I'd say Pats over Saints.
Reply/Quote
Vikings - Patriots SB.

Either way, we win.
Either Zimmer gets the ring or Patriots get a 6th doing it in less time than the Steelers did - all without steroids or non-calls on cheap hits.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I dunno folks. The season ended for me right after Boyd scored and the Bengals beat the Ratfarts.. 
I really could care less at this point other than hoping someone knocks the squeelers out in the first round. 
Other than that I don't much care. It ain't the Bengals so what do I care?  I don't. 
I am kind of looking forward to next season and hope they can actually turn the ship around even if I have my doubts they'll pull it off. 
I'm totally prepared to be a homer for the 2018 version of the Bengals win, lose or draw.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Patriots. Ring number 6 will really cheese off the towel toters. I’m actually pre-rooting for the Patriots to get ring 7 next year as well.
Reply/Quote
The Pats winning another SB isn't going to make Steelers fans quit being Steelers fans. They will still be obnoxious for the rest of our lives. Besides, Pats fans are just as bad these days.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 08:23 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: The Pats winning another SB isn't going to make Steelers fans quit being Steelers fans. They will still be obnoxious for the rest of our lives. Besides, Pats fans are just as bad these days.

When/if the Pats get #7, “Sixburgh” will have one less thing to crow about. I don’t live in close proximity to enough Patriot fans to care about how obnoxious they are.
Reply/Quote
Saints.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Saints just for the fact Drew Brees is probably the best top tier legendary QB outside of Peyton Manning that isn't a D-bag.

Brees has Hall of Fame numbers but often gets forgotten about in casual conversations about great QBs.

Not that Sean Peyton is a bad coach, but Brees with The Hoodie and company?? Forgeddaboutit!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'll echo the "anyone but the Steelers" sentiment. If they're eliminated, by comparison, I will enjoy anyone else winning it, or t most I won't care. I have a buddy that's a Vikings fan though, so if they pull another choke job, he'll be entertaining to listen to LMAO
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Well PB, I know that they're your division rivals, but I'm pulling for the Vikings. Coach Zimmer has a special place in my heart, and I really want to see him succeed.

In the AFC, I'm a fan of the Jags and Titans. Even though a bit of a bad blood thing started with the Bengals/Jags this year, they're playing the Steelers. I root for just about any team playing against the Steelers. And, who couldn't jump on the Titans bandwagon versus the Evil Empire? The Titans are an old school designed team, with a QB so determined to win that he'll even throw himself a TD to get the job done.

(Written in my best John Madden voice)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote