Packers
Seahawks
Panthers
Patriots
Chiefs
Broncos
Steelers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you rooting for to go all the way
(01-14-2016, 12:48 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Who do you want to see win it all?

Let's see:
1. Packers (highly unlikely just not good enough this year)
2. Pats
3. Seahawks
4. KC
5. Panthers
6. Cardinals
7. Broncos
I predict the winner of the Seahawks and Carolina game is the Super Bowl champ unless the NFL decides to do a Bettis and make sure Manning gets his farewell Super Bowl fake trophy
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's see:
1. Packers (highly unlikely just not good enough this year)
2. Pats
3. Seahawks
4. KC
5. Panthers
6. Cardinals
7. Broncos
I predict the winner of the Seahawks and Carolina game is the Super Bowl champ unless the NFL decides to do a Bettis and make sure Manning gets his farewell Super Bowl fake trophy

Do you use your tears to lubricate your vag when your boyfriend comes over?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Do you use your tears to lubricate your vag when your boyfriend comes over?

Do you use gay jokes to hide your sexual preference? Not that anything is wrong with that. ThumbsUp

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Do you use gay jokes to hide your sexual preference? Not that anything is wrong with that. ThumbsUp

No....I use your vag to hide my dong.   Wink

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Do you use gay jokes to hide your sexual preference? Not that anything is wrong with that. ThumbsUp

Are you saying that when he referred to your vag he meant you were a lesbian?
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:44 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No....I use your vag to hide my dong.   Wink

your 2" inch dong does not need to be hidden, only a magnifying glass could find it Wink

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: your 2" inch dong does not need to be hidden, only a magnifying glass could find it Wink

It needs to be hidden from your wife....She's always after it since she usually only get 1/2 an inch.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Are you saying that when he referred to your vag he meant you were a lesbian?

Go ask your Mama as obviously this topic is way over your head, so go put your head in her lap and ask her if incest is the same as being a lesbian, we all know you are an expert on incest as is your mama.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Are you saying that when he referred to your vag he meant you were a lesbian?

Yes.  He has a wife.  I know....I service her.

Reply/Quote
1. Cardinals
2. Chiefs
3. Packers
4. Panthers
5. Broncos
6. Pats, Seahawks, steAlers

Really, after 3, I don't care.  If the Cards or Chiefs aren't in the Super Bowl, I pry won't even watch it.  I'll just go to the parties to eat the food.  Bring on the 500!!!!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:54 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It needs to be hidden from your wife....She's always after it since she usually only get 1/2 an inch.   Cool

Well at least you admit you have 2 inches of manhood and my wife believes in charity making you a great cause. Your wife on the other hand services the entire state of South Carolina, men and womenPervert

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 02:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well at least you admit you have 2 inches of manhood and my wife believes in charity making you a great cause. Your wife on the other hand services the entire state of South Carolina, men and womenPervert

That's simply because she is hotter than your wife...The best yours could do was the local trailer park...Though she does work it pretty hard there.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Go ask your Mama as obviously this topic is way over your head, so go put your head in her lap and ask her if incest is the same as being a lesbian, we all know you are an expert on incest as is your mama.

If this is your idea of good smack talk you should go back and your sources for better info.

"Mellow "
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see Peyton get one more SB ring before he retires.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Go ask your Mama as obviously this topic is way over your head, so go put your head in her lap and ask her if incest is the same as being a lesbian, we all know you are an expert on incest as is your mama.

SCS said you had a vag.

You called it a gay joke.  

And it's going over GMDino's head?  LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 05:13 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: SCS said you had a vag.

I was calling his wife a lezbo with wanting my wiener tendencies.  Cuz he has a vag.... Cool

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 02:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That's simply because she is hotter than your wife...The best yours could do was the local trailer park...Though she does work it pretty hard there.

My hope you can get out of your local trailer park, work harder and you can all 2" can do it.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 05:13 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: SCS said you had a vag.

Well ******* If I have a vagina and was a male that would not be normal in my world Pervert , but you have at it.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 05:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well ******* If I have a vagina and was a male that would not be normal in my world Pervert , but you have at it.

You're not male, your're just pulling a reverse Katelyn and we are nice enough to use the pronouns you want to identify as.  No male floods their panties with tears like you do though so maybe we need to stop being so tolerant and use the proper pronouns. 

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 05:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My hope you can get out of your local trailer park, work harder and you can all 2" can do it.

Have you ever typed anything that makes grammatical sense.  Reading your drivel is like trying to put a puzzle together but the tard that packaged it put it in the wrong box.

Reply/Quote