Packers
Seahawks
Panthers
Patriots
Chiefs
Broncos
Steelers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you rooting for to go all the way
Cardinals, I'm one of the few people in town I guess who doesn't hate Palmer. I still the fact that he told Mike Brown to suck it. I'd rather have Palmer here still and no Marvin and his amazing 0-7 postseason record.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 05:31 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I was calling his wife a lezbo with wanting my wiener tendencies.  Cuz he has a vag.... Cool

You and Luv are getting close to that Brad/Pat level of just get a hotel and **** it out already. The way you two follow each other from thread to thread is creepy married couple like.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 02:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'd like to see Peyton get one more SB ring before he retires.

For once, I agree with you wholeheartedly!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Have you guys ever seen anyone else's wife? You guys may be bragging on boning some 400lb mess.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 10:57 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Have you guys ever seen anyone else's wife?  You guys may be bragging on boning some 400lb mess.

Yep.  Same with mothers.  Some of us have mothers that are pushing 80.  Using that line just reveals that you're either a teenager or have the mentality of one, because I'm guessing most of us have mothers that ain't no milf's anymore.  
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:12 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yep.  Same with mothers.  Some of us have mothers that are pushing 80.  Using that line just reveals that you're either a teenager or have the mentality of one, because I'm guessing most of us have mothers that ain't no milf's anymore.  

I think Luvnit is trying too hard to talk smack and doesn't understand how it works.

Because he is old.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:32 AM)GMDino Wrote: I think Luvnit is trying too hard to talk smack and doesn't understand how it works.

Because he is old.

Mellow

So what is your excuse other than being stupid and a loser?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:32 AM)GMDino Wrote: I think Luvnit is trying too hard to talk smack and doesn't understand how it works.

Because he is old.

Mellow

(01-15-2016, 12:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So what is your excuse other than being stupid and a loser?

[Image: latest?cb=20141115043100]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20141115043100]

My goal has never been to win a trophy for best smack talker as it pays nothing. My goal is to get idiots like you to respond and respond you do often.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My goal has never been to win a trophy for best smack talker as it pays nothing. My goal is to get idiots like you to respond and respond you do often.

What about a trophy for worst smack talker?

Mellow
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Rooting for full-force
1. Cardinals

Would like to see
2. Patriots
3. Chefs

Wouldn't HATE seeing
4. Panthors
5. Yoncos

Would HATE seeing
6. Packers
7. Seahogs (the fans are very similar to 2005-2009 Steeler fans)
8. Steelers

Honestly, if it ends up being the Steelers vs. the Packers/Seahawks I won't even be able to stomach it. I'm sure my case is a unique one, but I'm in and from Steeler country and I know an inordinate number of people who have the Steelers as their AFC team and the Packers as their NFC team (where I've been a Bengals/Bears fan for 27 awful years) and it is the most insufferable combination I can fathom.

My god, championships just fall out of your asses don't they? Well in that case, I'm all about the Yankees, Celtics, and Montreal Canadians...that's like 100 of them right there! BOOOOOOOOOOYAHHHHHH!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Cards vs Chiefs
Reply/Quote
I'm cheering for the Cards because I live out here and because they remind me of the Bengals a lot... except for their penchant for hiring former Steeler coaches. That said, Bruce Arians is a great coach and has put together a great team out here. The fans out here are more fired up now than they were in the Superbowl a few years ago.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 07:10 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I'm cheering for the Cards because I live out here and because they remind me of the Bengals a lot... except

...the Cards have class.

And no thugs.
Reply/Quote
the pack. cuz when all esle fails. (you know like rules and shit, vince lombardi's team should). also cuz of packerbacker. dude has been cool for a couple or so years. dude is cool.
Reply/Quote
Now I have no one. There is not a team still in the running that I will root for.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Now I have no one. There is not a team still in the running that I will root for.

Cry

Cheer up little fella Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Cry

Cheer up little fella Hilarious

Nothing really little about me. But, since I rarely actually pay attention to NFL football, it doesn't really affect me any. I didn't watch any of the games this weekend, even.
Reply/Quote