Poll: Who do you want to win
Browns
Steelers
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you rooting for tonight
Steelers are going to be quite short-handed for next weeks game against us. They'll still put up 30 points though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 12:31 AM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: 35_Typhoon-13.jpg]

Too obscure?

Well played!! I totally missed it at first, the old Natural Disasters with Jimmy Hart

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I have to root for the clowns tonight. Their fans have been through as much or more than we have. Hell, they didn't even have a team for awhile! Sooner or later they will have enough pieces or maybe they won't, but the rotten bastard we have as an owner will NEVER do what they have done!!!

Reply/Quote
Wow, what an ending.
Reply/Quote
Awesome ending to that game. You know Rudolph, Pouncey and Miles Garret will be missing some games.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 01:01 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Steelers are going to be quite short-handed for next weeks game against us. They'll still put up 30 points though.

All they will have to do on offense is run the ball and throw screen passes against this defense. They will definitely be without Pouncy and a WR or two. 
My guess is that Conner miraculously gets healthy on Wednesday, as he is licking his chops. (Bastard!) I knew better than to draft a Steeler in the Board FF League...lol... 
Oh yeah! Crazy ending!! Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 01:53 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Awesome ending to that game. You know Rudolph, Pouncey and Miles Garret will be missing some games.

I'd say Garret will be missing a lot of games. Swinging a helmet and hitting Rudolph in the head, WOW
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:08 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'd say Garret will be missing a lot of games. Swinging a helmet and hitting Rudolph in the head, WOW

Nationally televised game, in prime time. Garrett just gave the league a black eye. Goodell and the league are gonna take him to the wood shed for this one. Even players union won't defend his actions.
Reply/Quote
That ending, it was like I almost got what I wanted Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

This just in, the league has immediately suspended Burfict for all of next year over this incident.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Garrett is probably done for the year and pouncey will probably miss one.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Not defending the Browns or Myles Garrett. That helmet swing is absolutely uncalled for. But how many situations like this will the Steelers be involved in before they get called out for their role in this stuff? It’s amazing how many times they end up the “victim” of these situations while the other team gets labeled classless.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:23 AM)BengalsFan1986 Wrote: Not defending the Browns or Myles Garrett. That helmet swing is absolutely uncalled for. But how many situations like this will the Steelers be involved in before they get called out for their role in this stuff? It’s amazing how many times they end up the “victim” of these situations while the other team gets labeled classless.

Rudolph was trying to take Garret's helmet off him first...Garret just did him one better AND then hit him with his own helmet.  Pretty crazy stuff.  But hey, at least the "all hype do nothing Browns" actually beat the Steelers and injure them.

I'm not saying the game should be dirty, but it's quite odd in many ways.  The Steelers message board has posters with the Juju over Burfict hit picture/art or Hines Ward after he broke Keith Rivers' jaw avatars.  And before the game Terry and Howie and company were laughing and watching the video of Bradshaw getting suplexed on his head by Turkey Leg Jones or whatever his name was in 1976.

It's just odd how the NFL glorifies this stuff when it happened before, but they have to call it disgusting and classless as it happens live.  

Oh, and wasn't it week 1 of the 2015 season when Adam Jones took Amari Cooper's helmet off and then slammed his head into his own helmet? Did he even get a penalty for that one?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:08 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'd say Garret will be missing a lot of games. Swinging a helmet and hitting Rudolph in the head, WOW

I just watched on youtube, and Garret should be suspended for rest of season, with hefty fines.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2019, 10:41 PM)Synric Wrote: I always answer the same way when these kinda games happen.

I hope both teams beat the hell out of eachother....then top it off with a tie.

Well you were right about the first part.
Reply/Quote
Why is it that Ohio NFL teams do brutal things to poor Steelers players on national tv?

Burfict
Shazier breaks his neck against us
"Burfictesqe" helmet to helmet tonight
Rudolph gets smashed with his own helmet - doesn't realize he's probably hurt more than he thinks he is..

Those poor poor Steelers Cry

I really hope the world accepts Bakers sincere apology.

Anyway..I really hope Brown wakes the **** up after the Stains sweep us again.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:16 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That ending, it was like I almost got what I wanted  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

This just in, the league has immediately suspended Burfict for all of next year over this incident.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Ending was great, whatever more did you want?
Reply/Quote
Dirty steelers at it again.

https://i.imgur.com/QaE52hF.mp4
Reply/Quote
A lot of head hunting went on last night from both sides. NFL is going to be rolling in the dough with fine money when this is all said and done

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yes, for the most part it was satisfying to see the Steelers lose.

Can you believe this? I actually felt sorry for the Steelers. For me, the worst hit was the receiver who got tomahawked in the open and had blood dripping down the side of his face when they carted him off the field. Of course, then I remember the Steeler's defensive player who wasted Kevin Huber that time.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 08:47 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Yes, for the most part it was satisfying to see the Steelers lose.

Can you believe this? I actually felt sorry for the Steelers. For me, the worst hit was the receiver who got tomahawked in the open and had blood dripping down the side of his face when they carted him off the field. Of course, then I remember the Steeler's defensive player who wasted Kevin Huber that time.

I find it more upsetting to see the stains winning on prime time TV in front of millions when, every opportunity we had for the last 15 yrs, were mostly embarrasing outings. All mostly lead by MarvAndy.
Reply/Quote