Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who did you mark out for?
(04-22-2024, 11:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Verse is a game changer....and Benson would be huge in one of those rounds. Fiske and Verse I feel could be substantial contributors in their rookie years. Benson would be a nice luxury. The two WRs are a little raw, but Coleman would instantly be a nice return man. 

Verse and Fiske would instantly take our physicality to another level which is what we need desperately on Defense. Verse is so strong 
he just pushes OL around and he pressures the QB in the passing game doing this and breaks up the running game as well. Not many 
are talking about Jared Verse to us at 18 but if he is there it is definitely a possibility even if we drafted Myles Murphy last year. You can
not having too many pass rushers.

Agreed on Keon, he would be a dynamic Returner at the very least.
Reply/Quote
I know I said T.O. earlier, but if talking about the draft specifically, I was pretty f***in stoked for John Ross.
But I also thought the coaches were going to use him like Washington did.

Luckily, aside for one player, I only have bought jerseys for Bengals players who had signed a 4+ year veteran deal.

The only player I ever bought a jersey of that was a rookie was AJ Green.
And it's autographed.
And it was the Reebok jersey, which was the last year of those jerseys before switching to Nike.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2024, 12:32 PM)Wyche Wrote: Reinart Wilson and Peter Warrick.

Peter Warrick, I really didn't care for too much in college. When we drafted him, I remember someone on the old board had posted and email Peter had sent to someone. Anyway, I actually sent him an email and he responded. Turns out he was a pretty nice guy and we kept in touch for a couple of years. Last one I got, I was in Afghanistan.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2024, 08:17 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Peter Warrick, I really didn't care for too much in college. When we drafted him, I remember someone on the old board had posted and email Peter had sent to someone. Anyway, I actually sent him an email and he responded. Turns out he was a pretty nice guy and we kept in touch for a couple of years. Last one I got, I was in Afghanistan.

My favorite Bengal of all time. He gave his leg for the fans trying to give us our first winning season in over a decade back then.

Turns out, he needed to learn man things: https://youtu.be/Oto3BMYPP1w?si=L7mN6KZWQNPFbGEk

Actually, scratch that. I still love him. Cheapshot of the year winner for leveling a Ravens assistant after an INT: https://youtu.be/NDGqfoa0XmY?si=ToNFcVjLK1OFySpb
Reply/Quote
La'el Collins, after signing Karras and Cappa, I thought Collins was the final piece to put the O-line issues behind us. He started out rough then got better then got injured. Here's to hoping Trent Brown is the missing piece.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Oof, I've had a few of these moments. 

I was ecstatic when we drafted Chase Coffman, I thought we finally had an unstoppable weapon at TE. I thought Darqueze Dennard was going to be our next shutdown CB. I thought Andrew Billings was going to be a stud DT for us. I also thought John Ross would finally put our offense over the top.  
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 01:06 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Oof, I've had a few of these moments. 

I was ecstatic when we drafted Chase Coffman, I thought we finally had an unstoppable weapon at TE. I thought Darqueze Dennard was going to be our next shutdown CB. I thought Andrew Billings was going to be a stud DT for us. I also thought John Ross would finally put our offense over the top.  

Damn... I literally forgot about Dennard. He was my guy coming out too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2024, 08:08 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I know I said T.O. earlier, but if talking about the draft specifically, I was pretty f***in stoked for John Ross.
But I also thought the coaches were going to use him like Washington did.

Luckily, aside for one player, I only have bought jerseys for Bengals players who had signed a 4+ year veteran deal.

The only player I ever bought a jersey of that was a rookie was AJ Green.
And it's autographed.
And it was the Reebok jersey, which was the last year of those jerseys before switching to Nike.

More like OchoWRMarkos, amiright?   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
id really like to get a cool name like Kool-aid or Bloodsaw or Storm Duck lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/1c0uqky/2024_allname_mock_draft/

(was excited to the Safety Rambo in the past just for the prospect of that jersey and when the Pick came they said the School and Position then Shawn Williams)
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 02:36 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: id really like to get a cool name like Kool-aid  or Bloodsaw or Storm Duck   lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/1c0uqky/2024_allname_mock_draft/

(was excited to the Safety Rambo in the past just for the prospect of that jersey   and when the Pick came they said the School and Position then Shawn Williams)

I could not imagine going thru life known as Storm Duck.....
Reply/Quote