Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do we lose to first? (If anyone)
(08-21-2015, 01:34 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Arizona is going to be a lot worse than what people think they're going to be.

Like the Bengals, if they stay healthy they are going to be a very good team.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2015, 04:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If it was any game besides the opener i would definately be worried about Oakland.

But it being the first game of the year i highly doubt we will not be ready for them.

We are by far the superior team and we should be able to beat them on a poor day of play.

I understand that, but they were so bad last year and our preparations for bad teams hasn't been that good at times.

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2015, 06:38 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I understand that, but they were so bad last year and our preparations for bad teams hasn't been that good at times.

I'm not saying there's no way the Riders beat us.  I am saying that, if they do, it won't be because the Bengals aren't ready to play.  I think the chances of the Bengals overlooking the Raiders are practically zero.  Being the first game of the year is a very large factor.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 05:16 PM)CoCoNuT Wrote: Cincinnati Bengals
Sun, Sep 13 @ Raiders 4:25 PM
Sun, Sep 20 vs Chargers 1:00 PM
Sun, Sep 27 @ Ravens 1:00 PM
Sun, Oct 4        vs Chiefs 1:00 PM
Sun, Oct 11 vs Seahawks 1:00 PM
Sun, Oct 18 @ Bills     1:00 PM
Sun, Nov 1        @ Steelers 1:00 PM
Thu, Nov 5   vs Browns 8:25 PM
Mon, Nov 16 vs Texans 8:30 PM
Sun, Nov 22 @ Cardinals 4:05 PM
Sun, Nov 29 vs Rams 1:00 PM
Sun, Dec 6        @ Browns 1:00 PM
Sun, Dec 13 vs Steelers 1:00 PM
Sun, Dec 20 @ 49ers 8:30 PM
Mon, Dec 28 @ Broncos 8:30 PM
Sun, Jan 3   vs Ravens 1:00 PM

I am a sucker for sugared up Kool-aid so I am going to say the Cardinals...

Nov. 1st or 5th.     Either at Pitt or if we win then the short week will be rough.

Cardinals and Steelers are easily the best teams we play. I thought Seattle would but out DL will eat up their interior line.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2015, 01:02 PM)McC Wrote: Is CP really a given?  Sooner or later, the accumulation of wounds can bring down the warrior.

Hard to say.  We can cite his injuries in 2006, 2008, and 2014 but he's on the field playing like a healthy player and players who are in their 20's are tearing their ACL's left and right in practice.  It's hard to say, really.  I wouldn't be surprised if he got injured and that was it, but I can't just look at Palmer running around in pre-season as if he is 100% and say "well, the team won 11 games when he only played in 5 but they'll be worse this year with or without him" with any confidence.

I'm no doctor, but if his 2014 ACL injury is going to be an issue shouldn't it be an issue NOW and not later in the season?  I realize older QB's wear down as seasons go on, so maybe that's what people mean.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2015, 06:51 PM)McC Wrote: I'm not saying there's no way the Riders beat us.  I am saying that, if they do, it won't be because the Bengals aren't ready to play.  I think the chances of the Bengals overlooking the Raiders are practically zero.  Being the first game of the year is a very large factor.

Exactly the way i feel.
Reply/Quote