Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk?
(12-01-2016, 08:10 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, hell if Dallas wins it all I guess it won't be that bad, then.

Have been a Lions fan for 30+ years, so **** the Vikings.  Despite that, good luck to Zim and his detached retina surgery, though.  Yikes.

haha i added the Lions before you quoted me. Cheers

edit:
Forgot, Dallas has the head to head win over the Steelers in the SB so they would officially be #1.

Reply/Quote
Minnesota, I suppose. Hope Zim finds success.

That aside, maybe Tennessee? I do enjoy watching a dominate running team who just happens to also be an underdog.

I cheered for the Cowboys in the '00s as my 2nd team, but who wants to be seen as a bandwagoner? Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2016, 03:36 PM)Wyche Wrote: ANYONE, and I MEAN anyone but the Shitsburgh Stoolers.  I would even root for ISIS over them. Ninja

This.

I don't really "root" for any other teams, but I would be happy for Zimmer if the Vikings made a run. I don't think they will though. 

Unfortunately, I think it's going to be a team that's already won multiple Super Bowl's, Pats, Cowboys, Raiders, or the Seahawks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2016, 03:36 PM)Wyche Wrote: ANYONE, and I MEAN anyone but the Shitsburgh Stoolers.  I would even root for ISIS over them. Ninja

This sounds about right. As a Buckeye, I am enjoying EzeZeek with the Cowboys. However, I have NEVER liked Dallas almost as bad as the Stoolers. I like Zimmer so the Vikes are on my watch list (tonight).
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2016, 08:15 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: haha i added the Lions before you quoted me. Cheers

edit:
Forgot, Dallas has the head to head win over the Steelers in the SB so they would officially be #1.

Yeah, Detroit also has the second-longest playoff victory drought, only one year behind us at 25 years.  Would be nice to see them finally break that damn streak.  If any fan base can relate to that, it's us.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2016, 08:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, Detroit also has the second-longest playoff victory drought, only one year behind us at 25 years.  Would be nice to see them finally break that damn streak.  If any fan base can relate to that, it's us.

F that. Misery loves company. Tongue

Reply/Quote
I can't root for Dallas and Jerrah. If it was up to him Dak wouldn't have been drafted. He was actually against the pick.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Any team that is playing the Steelers, Ravens, and Cowboys.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2016, 08:29 PM)Derrick Wrote: This sounds about right. As a Buckeye, I am enjoying EzeZeek with the Cowboys. However, I have NEVER liked Dallas almost as bad as the Stoolers. I like Zimmer so the Vikes are on my watch list (tonight).

Yeah, I'd pull for Zim.....or being a Seminoles fan, Devonta Freeman with the Falcons.  I really wanted us to draft him and can Hill.  We had a shot at him.....can't really get behind Jameis because of all of the question surrounding him.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
At least we're not Cleveland who could have had the Dak/Zeke combo.

Oakland getting possibly bye and playoff win before us (just using past 6 years) should tell you all you need to know. This ship is sunk.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
This has been a banner year of crap for my teams.  I've had the Bengals and Bears as my AFC and NFC teams since 1987 and they both stank.  I pull for Palmer, but that ship is going down fast.  That leaves the Patriots and Cowboys, whom I "like" because when they win everyone (especially in Steeler country) gets their panties in a knot.  

On a side note, I'm super sick of Seattle because since 2013 they just happened to "TOTALLY BE EVERYONE'S 2nd FAVORITE TEAM SINCE LIKE...FOREVER!  I SWEAR!!!!"  Yes, everyone's 2nd favorite team was TOTALLY the Seahawks. They've become like "Steelers west" in the sense that they attract a glut of bandwagoners who have never been to that city and who seem to think that particular NFL team of millionaire athletes is more "blue collar" than the rest of them.

They also seem to wonder how anyone could dare think another team could possibly win the Super Bowl this year right after they score 3 points on offense.  Argh, they are just....argh.

(12-01-2016, 11:22 PM)jj22 Wrote: At least we're not Cleveland who could have had the Dak/Zeke combo.

The sad thing about the Browns is that they could have drafted practically EVERY good player who appeared in the past 19 years, save for the no-brainer #1 picks they're never quite bad enough to get.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2016, 03:49 PM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: Common Theme.

I can only root for another team if I can circle it back to the Bengal's. In my own warped way that is still staying true to my team. Uhgg!!!! This is what son of Paul has reduced me to!  

Cards - Palmer
Vikings - Zim
Redskins - Gruden

Sorry Hue - Even if you were alive in the playoff race can never root for the browns.

Thats exactly how I am, too. I want to see Palmer win it all. He deserves it.
Reply/Quote
Jaguars have always been kind of my 2nd team. I really liked MJD and Fred taylor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Washington or Minny...

To have either Gruden or Zimmer win a ring before Marvin will be the ultimate kick in the balls.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Zimmer, Gruden, and whoever is playing the steelers.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Considering the level of suck that we're seeing from the Bengals, I'm looking for the teams ahead of us in the draft order to go on a run.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
As long as it isn't Pitt, NE, Baltimore, Denver, NYG or Seattle.
Wouldn't seeing Miami, KC, Detroit or ATL somehow do it.
Reply/Quote
Gotta admit if I'm watching any game not involving us then I hope its a close game just for entertainment purposes.

Unless it's anyone vs the Steelers, then you gotta hope for a blowout loss for them, isn't that like a rule for us or something?.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2016, 11:09 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Washington or Minny...

To have either Gruden or Zimmer win a ring before Marvin will be the ultimate kick in the balls.

that would burn
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2016, 11:22 PM)jj22 Wrote: At least we're not Cleveland who could have had the Dak/Zeke combo.

Oakland getting possibly bye and playoff win before us (just using past 6 years) should tell you all you need to know. This ship is sunk.
Glub! Glub!
Reply/Quote