Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who else was holding their breath
(01-16-2023, 09:06 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: After Logan Wilson masterfully executed a punch out, and as we watched Sam Hubbard streaking a historic 98 yards for the score, thinking one thing.

Please don't be a block in the back?

True, the block on the back is pretty common.
Reply/Quote
Probably should have eyes on the field when running for the end zone instead of watching yourself on the big screen. Just sayin...
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 09:06 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: After Logan Wilson masterfully executed a punch out, and as we watched Sam Hubbard streaking a historic 98 yards for the score, thinking one thing.

Please don't be a block in the back?

Oh yeah, good thing Bailey hit Andrews in the side, it was close. This game sure was a wild ride for sure. 

I also think it prepares us very well for the upcoming Bills game and hopefully right on to the the AFC Championship.

The Ravens played their asses off and Huntley played pretty great honestly.  
Reply/Quote
That Bengals Player Smack that ball out of that quarterback's hands?
Reply/Quote
Just in the nick of time as well.

Jim "Logan Wilson" Dandy to the rescue !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 08:19 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: That Bengals Player Smack that ball out of that quarterback's hands?

that shit was awesome yo
Reply/Quote
Is that the one where the big guy picked it up and Forrest Gumped it down the field?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I liked it when the Bengals player did that. I cheered.
Reply/Quote
It was pretty good I guess.
Reply/Quote
Damn, missed it.

Do you think there will be any highlights to watch?
Reply/Quote
These answers are exactly why I created the Thread!! they are all GREAT!

Logan is not getting enough Credit for what he did due to the run back!

LOL #WHODEY!!
Reply/Quote
I got told about it first. We were about three minutes behind. My daughter called me and said did you see that, dad? Nope ,I'm behind. Kinda ruined the surprise for me.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 09:08 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Is that the one where the big guy picked it up and Forrest Gumped it down the field?

Reply/Quote
Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and we had to watch highlights of Tyus Bowser doing that all week?

EDIT: I suppose any fan who lived through the last Bengal/Steelers playoff game can.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 09:40 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:  

Damn. Guess Ive still never had an original idea, but in my defense I was thinking of when he was playing for Alabama.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 09:10 PM)TheBengals Wrote: It was pretty good I guess.

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
First thing I thought was: This will be a touchdown... for one of the teams. If Huntley breaks the plane before the Hubbard Heist OR if it's a fumble.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
It was pretty close but did the refs miss a block in the back penalty on Hubbard's fumble return for TD? Looks like #51 for Cincy got away with one, but still a win is a win.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 12:18 PM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: It was pretty close but did the refs miss a block in the back penalty on Hubbard's fumble return for TD? Looks like #51 for Cincy got away with one, but still a win is a win.

Nope, it looked like it at first, but if you watch it close Bailey was at his side when he initiated the block. Good no call.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 12:18 PM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: It was pretty close but did the refs miss a block in the back penalty on Hubbard's fumble return for TD? Looks like #51 for Cincy got away with one, but still a win is a win.

No. If you look at the angle from the front, or other side you see they engage shoulder to shoulder.
Reply/Quote