Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke Tobin seems to confirm that the Bengals will draft Burrow and trade Dalton
(01-22-2020, 07:10 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: So we need to find a team with a blind half-ass front office in a metro without many Pilates studios so Jordan has some job security when the hair fails again.

He’s done-zo.  5 years too late.  GTFO and take your ***** pomade and rubber wedding rings with you you vain prissy *****

(01-22-2020, 08:11 AM)Big Boss Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Hilarious 

(01-22-2020, 11:22 AM)Okeana Wrote: Someone can and will trade for him for the short term especially with his low contract.  The benching actually made him better to trade because he ended season uninjured and playing pretty well all things considered.  I would be happy with a 3rd round pick, anything better is just gravy.

(01-22-2020, 11:48 AM)sandwedge Wrote: That's what I hope happens. If we can get a trade done before this draft, getting another 3rd in this draft loaded with OL and WRs, would be whip cream on the pumpkin pie!

(01-22-2020, 01:01 PM)Okeana Wrote: yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if someone brings him in as a quality backup as well maybe a contender that will take on a pretty cheap contract for the security of a year their pressing for a championship.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Titans consider him if they're not sold on Tannehill because let's face it that guy is getting so overhyped it's almost the twilight zone. 

Sure hope we can get a 3rd for Dalton or even a 4th which we have had some good picks in the 4th in the past.

Yes, Tannehill got majorly overhyped and it showed last Sunday. 

(01-22-2020, 02:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Regretted it? He put Finley in to lose enough games for us to get Joe Burrow in the draft. It will go down as one of the greatest coaching decisions of all time...... Rock On Rock On Rock On

I think you are being sarcastic as I doubt Taylor did this on purpose lol
Reply/Quote