Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is NOT “your guy”
(04-15-2020, 10:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Pretty much every decent LB that could be there at 33 has been mentioned...lol

I guess you guys want to see a lot of Jordan Evans this year? We can’t keep ignoring the position forever.

No, but I'm perfectly fine with Brynes and Pratt as the starters with Williams also playing some LB.

I want a guy that can cover a RB or a TE.  Someone that we use almost exclusively o 3rd down.  We can get that guy in round 3.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 01:36 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: No, but I'm perfectly fine with Brynes and Pratt as the starters with Williams also playing some LB.

I want a guy that can cover a RB or a TE.  Someone that we use almost exclusively o 3rd down.  We can get that guy in round 3.

Bynes is a sub package LB ,  He is only signed for one season, and he will be 31 years old. We need a long term answer at LB anyway you stack it.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 01:44 PM)J24 Wrote: Bynes is a sub package LB ,  He is only signed for one season, and he will be 31 years old. We need a long term answer at LB anyway you stack it.

Sure, but the way the NFL is going these days, we probably only have 1 linebacker on the field most of the time along with one of the safeties as the other guy (Bell or Williams).

I don't think any of the guys (Murray, Baun or Queen) will be there at 33.  I'm not going to reach for one at that point either.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 01:55 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Sure, but the way the NFL is going these days, we probably only have 1 linebacker on the field most of the time along with one of the safeties as the other guy (Bell or Williams).

I don't think any of the guys (Murray, Baun or Queen) will be there at 33.  I'm not going to reach for one at that point either.

I personally think all three  of those guy are going to be there it's a deep draft class at LB and it's an undervalued position. I think Chin and Duggar replaces Queen & Murray + Baun just failed a drug test so his value will go down sum. 
However if any of those guys are available at 33 I think you have to draft them especially Queen he is the prototype at WLB. That guy will play 100% of the snaps by the 2021 season. Him and Pratt would make a hell of a duo.
Plus to me it's a mistake to rely just on the Nickel look  to stop the pass. What happens when we play a team that uses multiple TEs that can both Block and Catch? We will need a LB that can both stop the Run and cover. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Austin Jackson, or Tee Higgins before 65.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 05:16 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Jordan Love is not my guy.
Dude needs too much refinement for my liking.

Same and he throws interceptions.

He is out of our wheelhouse anyways, we will take Burrow no question.

I don't like William Gay Jr and he is at a position of need. Punched his QB in the face and cheated in college.

Bad signs, he is off my board entirely.
Reply/Quote