Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is helping ISIS "win"?
(04-09-2016, 07:42 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: B-52's sent to combat ISIS.
Something makes me uneasy about that.
Sad

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/04/09/us-air-force-deploys-b-52-bombers-in-middle-east-to-combat-islamic-state.html?intcmp=hpbt1

I don't know if you've ever seen these fly overhead, but I have and I can say glad it is not me. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-10-2016, 10:58 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Are the KKK still even relevant? I don't think I've heard mention of them outside this forum in about 20 years or more.

In this case it was used in a hypothetical as a group we could all (most) rally against. Select whichever group you'd like to see bomb back into the stone age...or decide that THAT is worth talking about in the discussion. Whichever will get it off track so you can troll a bit. Your choice.

(04-10-2016, 10:58 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Why do so many in this forum want to live in the 60s?

For some it is probably because they could still tell a black guy where to sit and eat and white men didn't have to listen to any minority, well, about anything really.

Is your question pertinent to the conversation?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-10-2016, 10:46 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: So then you can't really blame it all on right wing conservatives? Obama and his drone strikes are doing just as fine a recruitment job as Trumps comments  ThumbsUp

The problem got a great big head start thanks to the lack of planning by W and the boys when they went into Iraq.

Our plan to drone strike has been virtually no better.

And Drumpf's declaration that we will kill their families is just the icing on the shit cake.
(04-10-2016, 04:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: The problem got a great big head start thanks to the lack of planning by W and the boys when they went into Iraq.

Our plan to drone strike has been virtually no better.

And Drumpf's declaration that we will kill their families is just the icing on the shit cake.

I have no problems with killing their families, since they appear to have zero problems with killing anyone else's. Whatever it takes to get the message across to stop targeting innocents. Obama has zero problems killing their families, he's just not bold enough to say it out loud.
(04-11-2016, 09:21 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I have no problems with killing their families, since they appear to have zero problems with killing anyone else's. Whatever it takes to get the message across to stop targeting innocents. Obama has zero problems killing their families, he's just not bold enough to say it out loud.

I have a problem with us acting like terrorists.
(04-11-2016, 09:21 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I have no problems with killing their families, since they appear to have zero problems with killing anyone else's. Whatever it takes to get the message across to stop targeting innocents. Obama has zero problems killing their families, he's just not bold enough to say it out loud.

So you would be okay with the United States employing all of the exact same tactics as ISIS?  Doesn't that mean you are no better than ISIS?

And Obaam has never targeted family members.  The only time family members get killed is as collateral damage, and that was not what Trump was suggesting. 

There's a lot of things you can call wanting to kill unarmed civilians. Bold is not one of them.
[Image: 63358670cc62013348d7005056a9545d]
(04-11-2016, 09:21 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I have no problems with killing their families, since they appear to have zero problems with killing anyone else's. Whatever it takes to get the message across to stop targeting innocents. Obama has zero problems killing their families, he's just not bold enough to say it out loud.

I will say it is complicated. For instance if you aid the enemy operationally in time of war, you have become the enemy; and have subjected yourself to actions as necessary. However, I do know that many terrorists intimidate many into compliance. I have been to villages that were toatally coopertive and upon search we would find weapons/bomb caches.

I just hope anyone who is elected Commander In Cheif is pragmatic enough to listen to their Joint Chiefs of Staff and not the public on either side. As I hope the JCS are pragmatic enough to listen to their Commanders in the field.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]