Poll: Who will command more in the open market?
AJM
Dalton
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is more valuable in the open market, AJM or Dalton?
(11-09-2017, 10:08 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Everyone always brings up 2015.  Yes, he was great for 3/4 of a season. I was on the bandwagon. How's he been doing the last two seasons?

His value right now is at an all time low. People that think we'd get multiple first and second round picks are on one.

What team right now at this moment would offer a first and second round pick?

Dude, he was good in 2013, 2014 all things considered, and had been on an upward trajectory since his rookie season.....the numbers don't lie.  Then 2016 came around......I wonder what happened in 2016 to make him start "getting worse" Hmm .......I wonder......... :paul:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 10:08 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Everyone always brings up 2015.  Yes, he was great for 3/4 of a season. I was on the bandwagon. How's he been doing the last two seasons?

His value right now is at an all time low. People that think we'd get multiple first and second round picks are on one.

What team right now at this moment would offer a first and second round pick?

Dalton played very well last year considering the O-line play, any QB would of struggled, same as this year.

He is handcuffed, handcuffed by Marv by not putting in the best players and not putting them where they can succeed,
and handcuffed by PA and his passive Zone Blocking Scheme with a Center that continually gets pushed back into his face
so there is no pocket to EVER step into.

AJ McCarron would be sacked at a record rate behind this O-line. He needs a GREAT O-line to succeed.

The Redskins i bet would offer atleast a 1st and a 3rd for Dalton after the season if Cousins is gone for Dalton.

(11-09-2017, 10:55 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: There is a YouTube video out there of Andy Dalton in 2015.  He was outrageously good.

Yeah he was, only Brady, Cam and Palmer were playing as good. He was right there with them for the MVP.

AJM will never be in this discussion with his lack of arm strength and slow release.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 11:32 AM)Wyche Wrote: Dude, he was good in 2013, 2014 all things considered, and had been on an upward trajectory since his rookie season.....the numbers don't lie.  Then 2016 came around......I wonder what happened in 2016 to make him start "getting worse" Hmm .......I wonder......... :paul:

Heck, even with a crappy OL, his stats were pretty good last year: 64.7% comp, 4206 yards, 18 TDs, 8 INTs, 91.8 QB rating.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote