Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the 1 realistic player early or late you want?
Of course it has to be someone that we should have a realistic shot at in the first or any round. My dark horses are WR Braverman, WR Garrett, TE Henry or Higbee (why not have another Tyler). OLB Cravens, DT Hargraves, WR Listenbee but the one guy i hope we get out of them all is a freakin Kicker Roberto Aguayo. Who Knew
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 01:04 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Of course it has to be someone that we should have a realistic shot at in the first or any round. My dark horses are WR Braverman, WR Garrett, TE Henry or Higbee (why not have another Tyler). OLB Cravens, DT Hargraves, WR Listenbee but the one guy i hope we get out of them all is a freakin Kicker Roberto Aguayo. Who Knew

WR's Garrett and Braverman are very realistic IMO....
Reply/Quote
Alex McCalister. DE from Florida. College career blew. Weird he got dismissed from Florida story so he declared. But he said it didnt happen and was at Florida Pro day. Im not sure what the truth is.

Poor mans Mingo, dion jordan, aaron Maybin, leonard floyd type. Just a long lanky pass rusher. There isnt a DE in this draft that i really love. At 6'6" 240 with his bend around the edge i just like McCalisters potential. Definitely has the length we like. If we could groom him and add 20lbs he could be something fierce.

Other is Matt Ioannidis. DT from Temple. 6'3" 300lbs. I loved Henry Anderson from Stanford last year. And we didnt get him. Ioannidis looks like the true DT version of him. Just not quite as dominant. But if we dont get a DT early i would be more than thrilled to get him in the middle rounds. A try hard 100 mile an hour brute.
Reply/Quote
Early- Rankins,Billings,Butler. Dominate the trenches to win the SB.(or CB)

Late-Nick Vannett (TE) from The Ohio State University (Homer). Would like to see the Who Deys have a mix of options out of the slot.  Variety in the slot to change it up against the D. Use a bullet receiver, Burkhead(he could be our Wes Welker), TE's. Burkhead and the TE's can block and set the edge from the slot on running plays and the bullet receivers can at least get in peoples way or trip the D as he gets run over. Eifert out of the slot sounds pretty good to me.
Reply/Quote
Man ,just watched more video on Billings. Wow.  Billings in the 1ST.

Kenny Clark, A. Johnson and Ridgeway are legit , if you can get one of these a little later.

Build a dominate DL.
Reply/Quote
KJ Dillon. A versatile safety that can play both spots and Lb to cover TEs. Should be able to get him in the 4th or 5th round.
Reply/Quote
A couple of SEC guys. Malcolm Mitchell WR or Jalen Mills S.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Deiondre Hall CB Northern Iowa.

If we grab him in the 3rd I'll be insanely happy with this draft. We could take kickers with every other pick and I'd still be ecstatic. ThumbsUp
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Mike Thomas
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 01:40 AM)Stormborn Wrote: Mike Thomas

Ditto.  

He's the most overlooked player in the draft on this board while being the best fit for us.

Good route runner with reliable hands is what we need for our #2.  He also is tied for the tallest of the top receivers and has the biggest hands, so he has the physical set (second longest arms, next to Treadwell).

Everyone else wants Docston, Coleman, Fullman, etc., but they don't realize that those guys' skill sets aren't what we need.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 01:40 AM)Stormborn Wrote: Mike Thomas

From Ohio St or Southern Miss? I'll assume Southern Miss since the one from OSU goes by Michael.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Pharoh Cooper - WR South Carolina

Hoping he is available in the third but probably more realistically in the second. Guy was a swiss army knife in that USC offense. Somewhat of a poor man's Randall Cobb. Has return abilities as well. Needs some polish on his route running but is extremely versatile.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 09:15 AM)ochocincos Wrote: From Ohio St or Southern Miss? I'll assume Southern Miss since the one from OSU goes by Michael.

I meant Ohio State.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 11:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I meant Ohio State.

Well this is awkward.
Reply/Quote
1st Round - Laquon Treadwell or Andrew Billings
2nd Round - Kenny Clark, Michael Thomas, Sterling Shepherd, Tyler Boyd
Mid Rounds - Cyrus Jones, Miles Killebrew, Kolby Listenbee, Matt Judon, Jaylon Smith
Late Rounds - KJ Dillon, Keith Marshall, Anthony Zettel
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Jayron Kearse in the mid rounds would be nice. Put him back there with Iloka and we will get every rebound. It would be hard to throw against.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 01:04 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Of course it has to be someone that we should have a realistic shot at in the first or any round. My dark horses are WR Braverman, WR Garrett, TE Henry or Higbee (why not have another Tyler). OLB Cravens, DT Hargraves, WR Listenbee but the one guy i hope we get out of them all is a freakin Kicker Roberto Aguayo. Who Knew

Couldn't agree with this anymore.  Been done with Nug for some time now.  He'll be expensive and will probably go in the 3rd, but if we trade back in the 1st, its possible.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 01:04 AM)TKUHL Wrote:  but the one guy i hope we get out of them all is a freakin Kicker Roberto Aguayo. Who Knew

Don't sleep on Ka'iminoeauloameka'ikeokekumupa'a. Fairbairn
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
In Herm Edwards voice," ANDREW BILLINGS, HELLO!!!!"

I know WR and CB are important issues for us. Us having suspect CB (Leon Hall) play can be slightly diminished if our pass rush can dominate thus adding Billings. The issue with receiver can answered in later rounds and we also have Tyler Kroft. I know he didn't make that much of an impact last season but a double tight end set could alleviate some of the pressure of not having a deep receiving core. 
Reply/Quote
Hassan Ridgeway, DT Texas
Reply/Quote