Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the Biggest Bum of all Bums?
We have a Drew Sample is a bum thread. Now we have an Erick Erickson thread. So let’s have it. Will the true bum please standup. My vote is Mike Brown

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Jim Turner. The king of the bums.
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor.

He's Lord of the Bums.
Reply/Quote
ZT is going to end making Hue look like Belichick, so I’d say it’s easily him.

Reply/Quote
[Image: fnrhvhapdrueewtnnzn3]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 07:49 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: [Image: fnrhvhapdrueewtnnzn3]

But Ebenezer had 7 winning seasons, how is ZT not ahead of him in the bum title?

Reply/Quote
I’d still vote for Bobby shart. He found a way to rip a big contract from tge organization.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is a scum bum and Zac Taylor is a crumb bum.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 08:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Mike Brown is a scum bum and Zac Taylor is a crumb bum.

"Bum & Bummer"

Coming to a theater near you.

Maybe Ninja 
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 07:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: ZT is going to end making Hue look like Belichick, so I’d say it’s easily him.

Him and whoever hired his punk ass...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Here is our coaching staff:

[Image: Bum.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 08:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Here is our coaching staff:

[Image: Bum.jpg]

I loved RBI Baseball back in the day.

Reply/Quote
Me, myself and I. I just keep watching every week.
Reply/Quote
Zac is 0-15 on the road. 0-15!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 07:37 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: We have a Drew Sample is a bum thread.  Now we have an Erick Erickson thread.  So let’s have it.  Will the true bum please standup.  My vote is Mike Brown

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We the fans are for supporting this organization. They take our money and make us miserable just like a wife.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 09:54 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: We the fans are for supporting this organization. They take our money and make us miserable just like a wife.

It's kind of like owning Enron or some other delisted stock and watching the paper or tv faithfully and hoping it makes a comeback!

Literally, IF we were a fan of basically any other NFL franchise...we would have witnessed 5 playoff wins over the last 30 years and probably many more.
Reply/Quote
I understand that people hate Zac Taylor right now, but I don’t see how it’s not Mike Brown. He took over in 1991, and the Bengals haven’t come close to success since.

Mike Brown is the biggest Bengals bum of all time.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 09:54 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: We the fans are for supporting this organization. They take our money and make us miserable just like a wife.

Most of us here don’t spend a dime on this team.

Also, man I feel sorry for people that have a wife like that. I might be unlucky with my football team, but at least I got lucky in that department.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 10:20 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I understand that people hate Zac Taylor right now, but I don’t see how it’s not Mike Brown. He took over in 1991, and the Bengals haven’t come close to success since.

Mike Brown is the biggest Bengals bum of all time.

Again, Mike Brown has 7 winning seasons as a “GM” including a couple that looked like championship caliber if not for QB injuries (I feel dirt defending the old geezer). ZT will likely never have a single winning season as a HC, let alone 7.

Zac is a bigger bum.

Reply/Quote