Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the Biggest Bum of all Bums?
(12-14-2020, 12:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: They had an outfielder that could hit too.... Bay, I think his name was.

I'd use Hawaii since they had lots of contact hitting and ample opportunity to make jokes and talk like a surfer. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
John Ross.

Look, at least the other bums put actual work in and you see it on the field. If Ross is so BAD that he can't get playing time with this desperate staff.... what a bum!
Reply/Quote
Calling ZT or Turner bums is an insult to bums.

Mike Brown is the bum who hired, and continues to retain, the bum that hired and continues to retain Turner.

Mike Brown is a triple bum.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 07:37 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: We have a Drew Sample is a bum thread.  Now we have an Erick Erickson thread.  So let’s have it.  Will the true bum please standup.  My vote is Mike Brown

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to say, because he seems like a good kid and he is very young, but the biggest bum on the team is Michael Jordan.  The excuse of having a bum next to him is gone.  He has regressed to the point of me not even wanting him as a backup. 

Some of the "bigger guys" failures this year might be chalked up, somewhat, to COVID.  Unless they are really driven, self-starters, and they worked their asses off all offseason in their own gyms....most of them got fat and lazy.  I hate to say it, as I don't know him or anything about him, but sometimes when just being big and strong got them a scholarship and even drafted the end result is disappointing when they have to work hard to get to the level of NFL starter.  

Lapham has said Geno was destroying guys in camp before his shoulder injury, so I can't put the title on him other than to say he has been the most disappointing.  I thought the defensive line with him next to Reader would be strong.  
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 12:56 PM)PDub80 Wrote: John Ross.

Look, at least the other bums put actual work in and you see it on the field. If Ross is so BAD that he can't get playing time with this desperate staff.... what a bum!

I almost forgot about Ross...that is saying something that he was the #9 overall pick and in a contract year.  I think you just won.  Better than my answer.  

I still have this suspicion that Ross will end up somewhere like Seattle or San Fran and become a stud.  That will only make it worse.  
Reply/Quote
And this is going to be a very unpopular choice, but if I was ranking a top three (and I was focused on players..yes, ZT is a bum), AJ Green would be my #3.  

Dude was playing single coverage against guys off the street last week and that was his only decent game in ages.  He's done and he was never worth the franchise tag.  To be fair, they had no way of knowing just how far he had fallen in nearly two years away from the game.

So, I would rank my top three player bums:

1.) John Ross
2.) Mike Jordan
3.) AJ Green
Reply/Quote
Not the Twitter person, they've done a good job this year.

Ownership isn't changing, so I'll exclude them from consideration. My answer is Zac Taylor. He's not suited for his job.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 12:36 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Who is the biggest bum of all Bums?

My opinion it is we all need to pray for anyone who treats another human being so harshly, calling them names like a bum.

It amazes me how cruel people can be of others they don not know. They do not know the hurt they cause the player, the mom, dad, siblings, wife, children nor do they care.

So I guess my answer of the biggest bums of all are those who treat others with disrespect. I pray they understand their words do nothing to make someone or something better, just a way for that individual who probably feels like a bum themselves to vent and make themselves feel better by attacking others.

[Image: you-serious.gif]

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 01:13 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: And this is going to be a very unpopular choice, but if I was ranking a top three (and I was focused on players..yes, ZT is a bum), AJ Green would be my #3.  

Dude was playing single coverage against guys off the street last week and that was his only decent game in ages.  He's done and he was never worth the franchise tag.  To be fair, they had no way of knowing just how far he had fallen in nearly two years away from the game.

So, I would rank my top three player bums:

1.) John Ross
2.) Mike Jordan
3.) AJ Green

Guys off the street? AJ is still seeing teams CB1 in most games.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 02:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Guys off the street? AJ is still seeing teams CB1 in most games.

Dallas had their worst cover corner that was only playing because of injuries on Green.  A LOT of other teams have done the same thing. I have no idea why Cleveland wasted Ward on Green but they were the only team that has put their #1 on Green.  
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 05:17 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Dallas had their worst cover corner that was only playing because of injuries on Green.  A LOT of other teams have done the same thing. I have no idea why Cleveland wasted Ward on Green but they were the only team that has put their #1 on Green.  

I think Philly had Slay on him. Tee has definitely not been seeing the top guys so they’ve primarily been on Boyd and AJ.

Reply/Quote

My opinion it is we all need to pray for anyone who treats another human being so harshly, calling them names like a bum.

It amazes me how cruel people can be of others they don not know. They do not know the hurt they cause the player, the mom, dad, siblings, wife, children nor do they care.

So I guess my answer of the biggest bums of all are those who treat others with disrespect. I pray they understand their words do nothing to make someone or something better, just a way for that individual who probably feels like a bum themselves to vent and make themselves feel better by attacking others.

Spoken like a true bum.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 09:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Zac is 0-15 on the road. 0-15!

perfection
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 12:52 AM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Spoken like a true bum.

Chip Smallwood? (Johnny Cupcakes???)

Did you change your screen name?  I didn't even know you could do that.
Reply/Quote

Bravo, words are a weapon and can hurt an individual to the core. We have to choose our words wisely especially in this day and age. Treat others how you would want to be treated and this world will be a better place. Having said that, I've never witnessed a bum like Mike Brown. That guy's decisions bring his "bumness" to levels no other human being can come close too....
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 01:22 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Chip Smallwood? (Johnny Cupcakes???)

Did you change your screen name?  I didn't even know you could do that.

Yes, Toast Jones. I just got with one of the glorious moderators and had them make the switch.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 09:17 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Yes, Toast Jones. I just got with one of the glorious moderators and had them make the switch.

Weren't you Ron Mexico at some point too?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 10:20 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I understand that people hate Zac Taylor right now, but I don’t see how it’s not Mike Brown. He took over in 1991, and the Bengals haven’t come close to success since.

Mike Brown is the biggest Bengals bum of all time.

^This is my current thoughts, as well.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 09:39 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Weren't you Ron Mexico at some point too?

That was my username on the old boards for a while. It’s probably been like 7 years or so. Good memory, guy.
LFG  

Reply/Quote